Letter: Car - Front License Plate

I sent an Email to our area State Representative:

I am writing to encourage a NO vote on the new bill to require a license plate on the front of the car. It is noted, in the article, "Sen. Tupac Hunter said this week he proposed the bill after a former law enforcement officer suggested it as a way to prevent crime." Enforcement Officers are always suggesting ways "to prevent crime". If it was up to "law enforcement", more and larger prison facilities would be built worldwide to house all of the world's population, and guarded by "law enforcement" with towers and machine guns, to "prevent crime".

article

Isn't it funny how all these new laws to "prevent crime" actually create more criminals?

Funny part is Michigan got rid of the front plate to save money many years ago. Now Detroit (50+% of Michigan finances) is going bankrupt and they want bring it back. Must be BOGO funding.

Maybe it helps with crime a little bit. I doubt very much though. Mostly for parking ticket convenience I'll bet. I mean, who backs away from a crime scene to hide the plate? Fucking stupid...

A little south of me is the officially designated African American city of Riviera Beach....

Last year they temporarily passed a city ordinance against wearing your pants low, and having half your azz and underwear hanging out....No joke.... Needless to say it didn't last very long.... I was surprised Sharpton didn't fly into town.

A little south of me is the officially designated African American city of Riviera Beach....

Last year they temporarily passed a city ordinance against wearing your pants low, and having half your azz and underwear hanging out....No joke.... Needless to say it didn't last very long.... I was surprised Sharpton didn't fly into town.

No butts about it...

POSTING

"Sen. Tupac Hunter said this week he proposed the bill after a former law enforcement officer suggested it as a way to prevent crime."

Sen. Tupac? lol

No front plates here in PA.

We just bought a new car, and we got it without the front bracket.

New_Car_002.jpg