Republicans have ZERO credibility - still try to lecture us.

Its an amazing spectacle watching the Republicans like McConnell, Palin, Cruz, Boehner, Ryan, Cantor, you name it... trying to continue to act as if they have anything of value to offer America.

They have no standing in this country. None. They have no credibility.

guess what other social justifications denial is a virtue rewarded only with symbolic values occupy that same hub of zero crdibility?

1. Academia.

2. Religion.

3. Politics.

4. Economics.

5. Arts and entertainment advertising the ideology of tomorrow's ruling authority of "What if"

Its an amazing spectacle watching the Republicans like McConnell, Palin, Cruz, Boehner, Ryan, Cantor, you name it... trying to continue to act as if they have anything of value to offer America.

You speak as if you are the leader of the people. These names are just as influential as your heroes are to me.

And in your opinion Obama offers value and has credibility? :D

...as I've mentioned in this thread...

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/156906-i-say-let-the-liberals-have-congress-and-the-senate-in-2014/

I really hope you libturds have FULL control after 2014!

Then you don't have to worry about 'credibilty'.... anything other than your OWN!

The TEA party is right about our fiscal situation and is off to a good start predicting the idiocy of obamacare...

I submit that you have no clear idea what our "fiscal situation" actually is.

Yammering about some big number (or a different one) is meaningless.

Obamacare is a gooper idea - it took Democrats to actually put it in place.

Tee Hatters are nothing more than water-carriers for the Koch Brothers and the "Fix the Debt" kleptos.

cc

wart no matter what you will have nothing positive to say about the great Americans you name by name in your post. Conservatives are the last hope to save this country from a liberal sh*thole it is heading towards. do you really like what is going on in this country?? more govt dependence then ever before, outrageous inflation, depression era joblessness, extreme govt regulation, putting healthcare in the hands of the irs to administer. if you like even one of these things you are the problem.

The USA was founded on self sufficiency and small government, conservative Chirstian values. Look at the mess you sick liberal scum bags have made.

Now the punishment has started and won't stop until the country is back on the RIGHT track again.

wart no matter what you will have nothing positive to say about the great Americans you name by name in your post. Conservatives are the last hope to save this country from a liberal sh*thole it is heading towards. do you really like what is going on in this country?? more govt dependence then ever before, outrageous inflation, depression era joblessness, extreme govt regulation, putting healthcare in the hands of the irs to administer. if you like even one of these things you are the problem.

The USA was founded on self sufficiency and small government, conservative Chirstian values. Look at the mess you sick liberal scum bags have made.

Now the punishment has started and won't stop until the country is back on the RIGHT track again.

I was just on Stormfront looking for you Slayer! Do you use a different user name on Stormfront?

I just read about 50 posts and at least 6 of the posters were Tea Party. One of them was actively recruiting White Nationalists from the Tea Party events. Various visits to Tea Party events usually recorded 90% white and lots of interest in the White Nationalist cause.

The one beef Stormfront had with the Tea Party at large was their zionist Jew loving, it seemed. They, by the most part, think they can train that away very easily. What a bunch of sick fcks they are! Now I know the NSA is watching me.

I was just on Stormfront looking for you Slayer! Do you use a different user name on Stormfront?

I just read about 50 posts and at least 6 of the posters were Tea Party. One of them was actively recruiting White Nationalists from the Tea Party events. Various visits to Tea Party events usually recorded 90% white and lots of interest in the White Nationalist cause.

The one beef Stormfront had with the Tea Party at large was their zionist Jew loving, it seemed. They, by the most part, think they can train that away very easily. What a bunch of sick fcks they are! Now I know the NSA is watching me.

You're as sick as the people you listen to. Propaganda whores.

National politics are a dog and pony show. These are just examples of how bloodsport its become.

It was a gross under estimation on the status quo's part. When Obama was elected, it finally, since the beginning of the Republic, exposed the dark under belly of Americas true colors. You are truly living in interesting times. What you are witnessing is the blow back of exposing that many skeletons all at once. What they didn't expect was the blow back of resistance against them.

Even as Obamacare melts down and does terrible damage to Americans' lives and US health care.

Imbecile.

More lies from the Troll Establishment.

How do we know Obama and Dems are in deep, deep trouble?

Trolls start telling wild lies. :glare:

You're as sick as the people you listen to. Propaganda whores.

Go to the website and you'll see what I've said. They join the Tea Party and feel comfortable in it. They are enjoying lots of recruiting at those meetings.

It's funny how this video you posted has blacks talking about conservative Democrats from the 60's to "prove" that extremely conservative Tea Party members aren't racist. That's just ignorant. The history of white racism has always been heaviest throughout the most conservative people. ALWAYS!

Even as Obamacare melts down and does terrible damage to Americans' lives and US health care.

Imbecile.

Before you call me a liar, jump on the website yourself. Search Tea Party and see what posts you get.

http://www.stormfront.org/forum/

Before you call me a liar, jump on the website yourself. Search Tea Party and see what posts you get.

You're looking down the wrong end of the telescope, troll. :D

That a smattering of racists supports the Tea Party has nothing to do with the Tea Party itself.

Any more than violent Earth First-ers or anarchists who have expressed support for Obama reflect on him.

Imbecile.