Hey Chuck

Hey Chuck,

What exactly is the criteria to be a Moderator on this forum?

If the only qualifications one needs is being a hysterical, childish, over-emotional Homosexual puzzy, then I can understand why Cannon was made one... Other than that, I can't imagine how the selection process works...

Hey Chuck,

If the only qualifications one needs is being a hysterical, childish, over-emotional Homosexual puzzy, then I can understand why Cannon was made one... Other than that, I can't imagine how the selection process works...

When you fill out job applications, Do you use crayon? :lol:

You've been on welfare most of your life? Sucks to be you.

I've never seen a Foodstamp or Welfare or Unemployment check in my life Rad.... You see, I could never be a Liberal Democrat Rad... Some of us are actually self-sufficient and can manage our own lives... Others like yourself are just cowards that seek to hide in the great collective Nanny State...... What a failure you are.

I've never seen a Foodstamp or Welfare or Unemployment check in my life Rad.... You see, I could never be a Liberal Democrat Rad... Some of us are actually self-sufficient and can manage our own lives... Others like yourself are just cowards that seek to hide in the great collective Nanny State...... What a failure you are.

so you live in your moms basement.

must be rough

I've been working since I was 15, I'm now almost 50 and have never filled out a job application or had an interview, never been on the tax payers dime either.

Same here... I'm 51 and have never had to depend on the Government or my fellow Taxpayers once I joined the workforce at 16.... Liberals refuse to believe there are people in this world that can fathom a life of self-reliance and personal responsibility.

so you live in your moms basement.

must be rough

Actually I live in a very nice Condo on the Intracoastal,,,, How many MPG does your mobile home get?

Same here... I'm 51 and have never had to depend on the Government or my fellow Taxpayers once I joined the workforce at 16.... Liberals refuse to believe there are people in this world that can fathom a life of self-reliance and personal responsibility.

LMAO!!!

bist du dumm.....thats german btw. what you would likely be speaking right now if not for your government or those evil taxpayers you seem to hold in disdain

Actually I live in a very nice Condo on the Intracoastal,,,, How many MPG does your mobile home get?

you really shouldn't live in a basement on the coast...good way to drown

LMAO!!!

bist du dumm.....thats german btw. what you would likely be speaking right now if not for your government or those evil taxpayers you seem to hold in disdain

you really shouldn't live in a basement on the coast...good way to drown

If I was on Government assistance as you suggest.....I'd be a Democrat.... fool LoL.

If I was on Government assistance as you suggest.....I'd be a Democrat.... fool LoL.

I am suggesting that every American that eats its food...breathes its air and doesn't speak German as a fist language is on, and has been on govt assistance

to think otherwise is naive to the core

I am suggesting that every American that eats its food...breathes its air and doesn't speak German as a fist language is on, and has been on govt assistance

to think otherwise is naive to the core

I don't need assistance breathing....... another reason I'd make a lousy Liberal.

What assistance has the government given me that my own tax dollars didn't pay for?

I don't need assistance breathing....... another reason I'd make a lousy Liberal.

What assistance has the government given me that my own tax dollars didn't pay for?

you are a simple fuck.

how much do you think you can buy with what you pay in taxes?

1 cops salary?...1 meat inspector?

naw, but you never use those things huh?

I could never be a Liberal Democrat... Some of us are actually self-sufficient and can manage our own lives...

LOL, You right wingers think you have a monopoly on work.

I'm a Liberal (not a Democrat) and have always been self-sufficient and able to manage my life quite well.

I have never taken any kind of assistance (welfare, snap, etc.) from any government program.

And I'm not the only one.

I wonder how many of you right wingers are living off the government/taxpayer in secret?

I'm a Liberal (not a Democrat) and have always been self-sufficient and able to manage my life quite well.

I have never taken any kind of assistance (welfare, snap, etc.) from any government program.

I wonder how many of you right wingers are living off the government/taxpayer in secret?

...yes, because you husband was working his azz off! Not you!

Depends on how many black Republicans there are!

I'm not sure that working for the Post Office qualifies one has "never taken assistance of any kind"

But I like your spunk,,,

I'm not sure that working for the Post Office qualifies one has "never taken assistance of any kind"

But I like your spunk,,,

Chuck... I need some help... I know you're busy, but I sent you a note via Misty's PM Forum... I'd appreciate any help you can offer

you are a simple fuck.

how much do you think you can buy with what you pay in taxes?

1 cops salary?...1 meat inspector?

naw, but you never use those things huh?

I did indeed think of those things-----that's why I said my Tax Dollars, which help finance it.... Tell ne what Freebees I am getting that I'm not already paying for.

So you assume. I've been working and paying rent since I was 13. Heh...

Hey Chuck,

Be nice to Chuckie...he just spent a week in the NHB cellars trying to fix the website server. (It had to be plugged in)

Chuck... I need some help... I know you're busy, but I sent you a note via Misty's PM Forum... I'd appreciate any help you can offer

How's that?

you can't even do that you fascist bastard.

Spammer,

Spamming is against the rules

A lot of them.

That's why they scream it so desperately at other people - to prove it's not them.