ACA Exchanges working perfectly now....

Looks like the troubles are a thing of the past...

Flawless for my daughter and son in law today. 40 minutes start to finish, enrolled and all. Billing complete.

Up your asses Republicans.

So, what are their before and after premiums and deductible? I'm sure you won't lie about it.....

I thought your son in law signed up October first and got a silver package for $97. Did they sign up again today and get the silver package for $210??? If so they're more retarded than one would expect.

http://liberalforum.org/liberalforum/index.php?/topic/155754-so-who-here-was-first-to-sign-up/?p=3333279

My son in law just did.

The server came back up after the Kook GOP goons took it down at 8 am this morning.

They just got the family a silver package with Blue Cross for 97.00 a month effective Jan 1, subsidies included

So, what are their before and after premiums and deductible? I'm sure you won't lie about it.....

In my daughter and son in laws case the pair of them picked a Texas Blue Cross silver plan that will cost a little over 200 a month for both of em, saving about 770.00 after the tax credit. They can afford that. I think deductible is about 7500.00 per year. Its not a cadillac plan. They weren't expecting a cadillac plan. I think taxpayers should not be providing any federal elected fuhks any healthcare benefits. They can self insure they are all millionaires.

He admits to being black, so there's probably a good chance you're right. The dude can't remember if he told the board he has an Audi or a Volt.

I have an A8 L and a VOLT and an F150.

So fuhking what? Wanna blow me?

Why don't you get on the net and look at some programs!! God damn you guys are lazy asses. Here is one for $2. a day!! Thats about 6 plastic bottles to the can man.

http://www.healthplans.com/get-quotes/?CID=6300&SRC=hp_google&Sub_ID=health%20insurance&position=1s4&google_network=g&creativeid=28579229717&adposition={position}&matchtype=p&mobile=&bw_keyword=health%20insurance&bw_state=California

Kind of how your son in law got signed up for a $97/month plan the day the exchanges opened??? I don't give a shit what kind of car you have, but when a nigga lies about one thing, they usually lie about everything.

Oh well, you wife can't remember if I dick slappped her this morning or you did.

Your dick hasn't touched a woman in 25 years. That's why you peruse hook-up sites to trade jewelry for sex and post pictures of women in thongs that you didn't take. :)

Why don't you get on the net and look at some programs!! God damn you guys are lazy asses. Here is one for $2. a day!! Thats about 6 plastic bottles to the can man.

http://www.healthplans.com/get-quotes/?CID=6300&SRC=hp_google&Sub_ID=health%20insurance&position=1s4&google_network=g&creativeid=28579229717&adposition={position}&matchtype=p&mobile=&bw_keyword=health%20insurance&bw_state=California

Moron, I would need their ages and income. I looked for my rates under Obamacare. Based on my income after I retire, my premium would still go up over $150/month.

Also, I would have a $2500 deductible. I have no deductible now. Fuck Obummercare!

In my daughter and son in laws case the pair of them picked a Texas Blue Cross silver plan that will cost a little over 200 a month for both of em, saving about 770.00 after the tax credit. They can afford that. I think deductible is about 7500.00 per year. Its not a cadillac plan. They weren't expecting a cadillac plan. I think taxpayers should not be providing any federal elected fuhks any healthcare benefits. They can self insure they are all millionaires.

If they are getting a 70% premium subsidy they don't make much money. Can they afford the $7500 deductible? That is probably about 20% of their gross.

It's working perfectly if the goal was to get more Americans signed up on FREE Medicaid..... Unfortunately the goal was to get 7 million people to purchase an Obamacare Policy....which a miniscule number of folks seem to be doing.

Up your fuhkin asses sideways, Repukes.

The system was fuhked all kind of up in the beginning and that attempt was a joke to say the least, but today, yes, today, My Daughter and Son in Law went through the entire process in about 40 minutes. Success. Its perfect.

Flawless for my daughter and son in law today. 40 minutes start to finish, enrolled and all. Billing complete.

Not sure what to think of this for a couple of reasons, just yesterday Dick Durbin said they had some major problems and several days ago you said your daughter and son in law had already signed up for a policy.

The system was fuhked all kind of up in the beginning and that attempt was a joke to say the least, but today, yes, today, My Daughter and Son in Law went through the entire process in about 40 minutes. Success. Its perfect.

So are you going to admit to lying on October 1st or to lying today??? What you said then and what you said now can't both be true. Come on nigger....an answer is needed.

believe you dude

well i believe you dude. however i bet you their premiums will double next yr after the hook is removed...so they are paying 2500 a yr (5000 next yr)if they get a minor medical problem, 7500 is easily achieved....7500 equals 625 a month plus 200 a month...equals 825 per month....1050 next yr....and they will have to pay the deductile upfront because every medical professional will realize so many people will never pay upfront that never paid a dime before......motto here!...don't get sick....sighned, a 25 yr health insurance professional

Glad it worked out for you. You're welcome.

Proctology is apparently covered.

The other orthopedic will drop. Live it up while you can, myopia.

Kiss that subsidy goodbye...Texas is on the federal exchange subsidies don't apply. Can they still afford it?