I say, let the liberals have Congress and the Senate in 2014

...this will be the ONLY way these stupid libturds will realize what a mess we're in!

Unfortunately, we ALL will lose! But sometimes, you have to let them drown to teach others a lesson!

This will also clear the way for an easy Republican win in 2016!

Possession is 90% of the law that rules societal evolution directing how to behave as good citizens of ruling elites. Now what is the 10% left over composed of in terms of genetic continuation?

9,9% managers hired by .1% ruling elites in every segment of societal evolution.

There is how .1 % rules 99.9% of ancestry every generation passing through now and this atmosphere here.

Care to rethink your statment since space only changes details currently all the time.

Libs aren't the ones who need to listen to the wake up call their own party is blasting into their non listening ears. The radical right is throwing away any chance GOP has in connecting with main stream America which is guaranteeing dems will win well into 2020.

Considering Cruz is their leader and his wife is so deep into lobbyists and money changers it's no wonder he's making the most noise and collecting the biggest rewards.

It's utterly amazing how the radical right keeps believing they're winning when everything surrounding them keeps getting defeated and even their own party keeps trying to help them see the truth.

This is a sad replay of the christian right's fall from power fifteen years ago and it's just as painfully ugly. What's equally amazing is they still don't understand why America turned away from their concept of God.

Once the radical left also blindly self destructs we can finally get our country back and we're in business running America again. It can't happen too soon.

...this will be the ONLY way these stupid libturds will realize what a mess we're in!

Unfortunately, we ALL will lose! But sometimes, you have to let them drown to teach others a lesson!

Interpretation: Ah, I finally realize republicans have fked themselves into the dark hole of Nov 2014. I guess the LF libs weren't bull chitting me!!! :D:D

Thank you very much. You didn't have to, Cruz already did..........................

Oh, hahahahahah, you think you'll be a viable party in 2016? Ahahahahahah! Try next decade. The rest of this one is ours.

huh?... I thought you'll be glad I'm on your side for a change?! :blink:

If you're already taking care of the rat, would you mind sucking my dick too?

Thank you very much. You didn't have to, Cruz already did..........................

Oh, hahahahahah, you think you'll be a viable party in 2016? Ahahahahahah! Try next decade. The rest of this one is ours.

If you're already taking care of the rat, would you mind sucking my dick too?

I hope you libturds win both houses! I'll get the popcorn ready!

Some more "Lets pass it before we know what's in it!" :lol:

...on the flip side, you libturds better hope the Reps hold onto Congress otherwise you have NO one to blame for the disasters coming in the next 3 years!

That's why I hope the libturds also take Congress... who are you gonna blame this time? :lol:

Libs aren't the ones who need to listen to the wake up call their own party is blasting into their non listening ears. The radical right is throwing away any chance GOP has in connecting with main stream America which is guaranteeing dems will win well into 2020.

Considering Cruz is their leader and his wife is so deep into lobbyists and money changers it's no wonder he's making the most noise and collecting the biggest rewards.

It's utterly amazing how the radical right keeps believing they're winning when everything surrounding them keeps getting defeated and even their own party keeps trying to help them see the truth.

This is a sad replay of the christian right's fall from power fifteen years ago and it's just as painfully ugly. What's equally amazing is they still don't understand why America turned away from their concept of God.

Once the radical left also blindly self destructs we can finally get our country back and we're in business running America again. It can't happen too soon.

I really don't think the Repubs have much of a chance, no way they can or should even try to compete with what the Progressive Libs want. The best thing the Repubs can do is get religion out of their politics and put forth some decent people to run for office. Even if they can shut the religious right up they have a steep hill to climb because they will never be on board with all the give away crap the Dems are dangling in front of them. They've already delivered health insurance, they're real close to gay marriage, living wage, removing the cap on SS and raising the income tax, the Dream Act, I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but that's more than enough to secure enough votes to make it tough on Repubs. I listen to Prog Radio all the time and they explained why they will be hard to beat and it makes sense, the Progs know they could never really win without securing the votes of the young, minorities, unions and gays and they've done that it a big way, throw in all the folks that will get free or highly subsidized health insurance and the numbers become big.

I really don't think the Repubs have much of a chance, no way they can or should even try to compete with what the Progressive Libs want. The best thing the Repubs can do is get religion out of their politics and put forth some decent people to run for office. Even if they can shut the religious right up they have a steep hill to climb because they will never be on board with all the give away crap the Dems are dangling in front of them. They've already delivered health insurance, they're real close to gay marriage, living wage, removing the cap on SS and raising the income tax, the Dream Act, I'm sure I'm forgetting some stuff but that's more than enough to secure enough votes to make it tough on Repubs. I listen to Prog Radio all the time and they explained why they will be hard to beat and it makes sense, the Progs know they could never really win without securing the votes of the young, minorities, unions and gays and they've done that it a big way, throw in all the folks that will get free or highly subsidized health insurance and the numbers become big.

yup, AND bankrupt the country at the same time! Let them have it for the next two years!... the stupid fools who voted for them will wake up with a BIG boom!

I'm getting the popcorn ready because it's going to be fun to watch!

Who is this radical right ? The tea party just wants the government to stop wasting our money. Thats really all they want. we should all be so "radical"

Who is this radical right ? The tea party just wants the government to stop wasting our money. Thats really all they want. we should all be so "radical"

The problem is, the libturds are running out of options! If they have win the House next year... they'll be dead! NO one to blame!

That's all I have the patience for tonight. Good job. Thank you.

Figures you wouldn't want to know about the missing 10%. You live to be part of majority ruled by plural minority opinions that orchestrate chaos in an eternal self balancing moment universally here, for each individual result of ancestry creating their own ancestors or not in this adapt or become extinct moment powered by contracting results expanding details never duplicated genetically currently here.....

I found the reaction of the libturds quite strange! I wish they win the back the House and they're getting all nasty?!

I knew something was wrong with these people!

:blink:

So, you think your reverse psychology will work as usual? Damned you are devoted fool to a misleading narrative.

You should learn that makes you an educated idiot reciting incomplete facts subject to open interpretation by every other misleading narrative time changes details of space here now.

So, you think your reverse psychology will work as usual? Damned you are devoted fool to a misleading narrative.

You should learn that makes you an educated idiot reciting incomplete facts subject to open interpretation by every other misleading narrative time changes details of space here now.

Are you always having a conversation with yourself? :lol:

Are you always having a conversation with yourself? :lol:

apparently. but silence is golden unlike the roar of a maddening crowd saving some symbolic metaphor that represents saving humanity's societal evolution rules of playing character roles matters most and damn with genetic continuation keeping the species alive within the eternity of now being here currently all the time..

no it won't work...

when I asked Dano would he consider Obama a failure if his second term was a disaster (which it is) and he just said Bush left it soooo bad it may take decades for the good people like Obama to dig out of it.

So, even when the libturds have all the power they still (must) blame someone - ANYONE - but their own terrible policies and results.

Only when the USSR had suffered 75 years of oppression did the people FINALLY realize libturds are a walking disaster. Of course, by that time, everything is in shambles...

only for 2014! I will help you libturds win Congress! How's that?

Not likely to happen. Republicans will hold onto the HoR but probably by a slimmer margin. The Senate Democrats may get back their filibuster-proof majority and the Republicans will probably continue to hold on to a majority of the governorships but its doubtful it will remain at 60%,

The country is split along very extreme lines. There is no way one party is going to be able to dominate the entire House and Presidency..

But thanks anyway.