Michelle Classmate Received No-Bid Contract for Obamacare Website

It must be nice to have connections. Too bad these people are incompetent.

http://dailycaller.com/2013/10/25/michelle-obamas-princeton-classmate-is-executive-at-company-that-built-obamacare-website/

First Lady Michelle Obama’s Princeton classmate is a top executive at the company that earned the contract to build the failed Obamacare website.

Toni Townes-Whitley, Princeton class of ’85, is senior vice president at CGI Federal, which earned the no-bid contract to build the $678 million Obamacare enrollment website at Healthcare.gov. CGI Federal is the U.S. arm of a Canadian company.

Townes-Whitley and her Princeton classmate Michelle Obama are both members of the Association of Black Princeton Alumni.

Bush hired these guys first under the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006. They were already doing similar work for us before they received the Obamacare contract. In fact, I've heard much of the money you guys say are Obamacare costs were actually Medicare upgrades.

A no-bid multi-100-million-dollar failure?

Gosh, what would be the point of exposing that? :D

Go ahead, bleat,"that's old news!" or something stupid.

You're actually closer to the right cost than Golfboy has always been. It's actually closer to 70 million. Yea, like 1/342nd of the cost of the government shutdown.

There were several companies involved in creating the websites. You actually have a point?

Yea, let's spread a bunch of bullshit to cover up for this corruption of giving contracts like this to friends?

How exactly did this get no-bid?

Bush hired these guys first under the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006. They were already doing similar work for us before they received the Obamacare contract. In fact, I've heard much of the money you guys say are Obamacare costs were actually Medicare upgrades.

It's Bush's Fault!!!

LOL... Hilarious!

Bush hired these guys first under the Tax Relief and Health Care Act of 2006. They were already doing similar work for us before they received the Obamacare contract.

"Everybody does it!" The latest troll bulls***.

I'll bet their work didn't utterly fail for Bush like it has for Obama.

And I'll bet he didn't give them a multi-100-million-dollar no-bid contract.

In fact, I've heard much of the money you guys say are Obamacare costs were actually Medicare upgrades.

Which was a central part of Obamacare, moonbat.

Yea, let's spread a bunch of bullshit to cover up for this corruption of giving contracts like this to friends?

How exactly did this get no-bid?

It's Bush's Fault!!!

LOL... Hilarious!

So, do we have to make this a "same as bush" argument? Like Haliburton or Black Water?

You argue like a two year old. "I'll bet their work didn't utterly fail for Bush like it has for Obama."-you're a child. Why would Bush projects under the same company fair any better than an Obama project under the same company? What next, are you going to say "My dad can kick your dad's ass?". You're a juvenile.

Medicare is Medicare. Obamacare exchanges are Obamacare exchanges. The two are not the same. Yes, there are laws in Obamacare that change Medicare, but the system is not the same. You can't blame non-related Medicare costs on Obamacare.

So, do we have to make this a "same as bush" argument? Like Haliburton or Black Water?

No-bid contracts are awarded by all presidents in time of war to avoid the year-long delays that would cause the war to be lost.

You argue like a two year old. "I'll bet their work didn't utterly fail for Bush like it has for Obama."-you're a child. Why would Bush projects under the same company fair any better than an Obama project under the same company? What next, are you going to say "My dad can kick your dad's ass?". You're a juvenile.

F*** off, you lying troll.

LOL... sure, if that's the best you've got.

I'm not surprised though, since you're clearly incapable of dealing with the facts presented.

Well, it's whoopty dooo with you. You cons are experts at pointing out "business as usual" and then pointing at Obama and yelling "EVIL!" Have a unique take or go back to playing Halo.

No-bid contracts are awarded by all presidents in time of war to avoid the year-long delays that would cause the war to be lost.

F*** off, you lying troll.

Hey, it's still war time! People need their meds dipsh1t!

Medicare is Medicare. Obamacare exchanges are Obamacare exchanges. The two are not the same. Yes, there are laws in Obamacare that change Medicare, but the system is not the same. You can't blame non-related Medicare costs on Obamacare.

Troll bulls*** as usual. Obamacare was designed to greatly increase Medicare and Medicaid.

No new contract would have been awarded without Obamacare.

No new costs would have been incurred.

Hey, it's still war time! People need their meds dipsh1t!

You're the one who brought up Halliburton and Blackwater, moonbat.

Troll bulls*** as usual. Obamacare was designed to greatly increase Medicare and Medicaid.

No new contract would have been awarded without Obamacare.

No new costs would have been incurred.

You're the one who brought up Halliburton and Blackwater, moonbat.

You're still mixing the two. The earlier upgrades to Medicare had nothing to do with Obamacare. Yet, Golfboy's link blaming over $500 million on Obamacare included costs of Medicare upgrades. That's the fact. Go ahead and spin if you like.

Dude, I was actually complementing you on posting the $100 million number. It's not anywhere as exagerated as some numbers I've seen.

Obamacare expanded Medicare while simultaneously cutting $750 Billion from the program.

All of this in a program that is already imploding under it's unfunded mandates.

How ignorant does someone have to be, to expand a program that is already failing?

You're still mixing the two. The earlier upgrades to Medicare had nothing to do with Obamacare. Yet, Golfboy's link blaming over $500 million on Obamacare included costs of Medicare upgrades. That's the fact. Go ahead and spin if you like.

What "earlier" Medicare upgrades?

I think it's funny that you're so desperate to deflect from this no-bid abomination that you're willing to get your ass kicked over Medicare's expansion.

A no-bid multi-100-million-dollar failure?

Gosh, what would be the point of exposing that? :D

Go ahead, bleat,"that's old news!" or something stupid.

Not quite as shocking as the no-bid multi-100-billion $$ debacle of dumbya's Iraq invasion, is it, you fucking moron?

Obamacare expanded Medicare while simultaneously cutting $750 Billion from the program.

All of this in a program that is already imploding under it's unfunded mandates.

How ignorant does someone have to be, to expand a program that is already failing?

No more ignorant than someone who thinks it's failing. It's not. Who told you that? Do you have a link or is it just your flair for exagerated rhetoric getting away from you? The 750 billion was moved to cover the donut hole. The cuts in Medicare Advantage, I've read' have not been very severe. They actually have more plans to choose from with less services.

Not quite as shocking as the no-bid multi-100-billion $$ debacle of dumbya's Iraq invasion, is it, you fucking moron?

The Left remains in hysterics over the No Bid contracts awarded to Haliburton under Bush during War Time.... But of course the fact that more No Bid contracts were handed out to Haliburton under Bill Clinton is a non-issue to the Libs... Fuucking hypocrites.

The Left remains in hysterics over the No Bid contracts awarded to Haliburton under Bush during War Time.... But of course the fact that more No Bid contracts were handed out to Haliburton under Bill Clinton is a non-issue to the Libs... Fuucking hypocrites.

You're projection falls flat in the face of reality. The truth to this day remains that this nations current economic upheaval is firmly rooted in the malfeasant bushco regime. You're pointing at others to shoulder the blame only works with your fellow imbeciles.

...and you are still looking for excuses for your boy's signature failure??

I'm not excusing the exchanges partial failure. The rest of the law is just honky dorey. You pull your head out of your azz yet?

...have 'You pull your head out of your azz yet?'

I know you're one of the dumbest libturds on this forum! You better start waking up, dude!... just look around you because this law is FAILING! Not only the website!

Wait until your fellow libturds realize they will pay WAY more for healthcare... they are just as stupid as you are until it hits them right in the pocket!

You're projection falls flat in the face of reality. The truth to this day remains that this nations current economic upheaval is firmly rooted in the malfeasant bushco regime. You're pointing at others to shoulder the blame only works with your fellow imbeciles.

You're the fool that brought up a former President....But I can't say I blame you... It's easier than defending your joke messiah Huessein.

...have 'You pull your head out of your azz yet?'

I know you're one of the dumbest libturds on this forum! You better start waking up, dude!... just look around you because this law is FAILING! Not only the website!

Wait until your fellow libturds realize they will pay WAY more for healthcare... they are just as stupid as you are until it hits them right in the pocket!

It's remarkable watching the twitching, squealing Libs still trying to pimp Obamacare as a success story.....

Look at Oregon.... 54,000 signed up for free Medicaid.... ZERO bought an Obamacare Policy.

This is really their idea of success...getting more people onto a free Government Program, at the expense of others.