U S is the best

While I realize the liberal regressives are working overtime to turn the US into a third world country, I hope enough sensible people will blunt this until this regime is given the boot.

My 30 day work week is complete, I now begin my 30 day weekend. After spending time in the UK, France, Nigeria, Ghana and the UAE this past rotation - I can't tell you how great it is to be back in the good ole' USA - we are still, inspite of these parasites, the best by a wide margin.

That is all.

While I realize the liberal regressives are working overtime to turn the US into a third world country, I hope enough sensible people will blunt this until this regime is given the boot.

My 30 day work week is complete, I now begin my 30 day weekend. After spending time in the UK, France, Nigeria, Ghana and the UAE this past rotation - I can't tell you how great it is to be back in the good ole' USA - we are still, inspite of these parasites, the best by a wide margin.

That is all.

I often feel a relief to re-enter terra America myself, when I travel.

That said, we're a country. We have good stuff and bad stuff.

We're not "the best." That's retarded. Before you could possibly make that claim, you'd have to set the marks by which to measure the claim.

It would be rational to say that YOU like it here best. But THE best? Because we're better off than Ghana and you don't like kidney pudding?

I often feel a relief to re-enter terra America myself, when I travel.

That said, we're a country. We have good stuff and bad stuff.

We're not "the best." That's retarded. Before you could possibly make that claim, you'd have to set the marks by which to measure the claim.

It would be rational to say that YOU like it here best. But THE best? Because we're better off than Ghana and you don't like kidney pudding?

Don't like black pepper soup either, my position isn't based on cuisine alone. Ironically, on most levels, I'd take the UAE hands down over the other mentioned countries - and I especially can't stand having to deal those French phucks.......should have let Germany keep that dump.

Don't like black pepper soup either, my position isn't based on cuisine alone. Ironically, on most levels, I'd take the UAE hands down over the other mentioned countries - and I especially can't stand having to deal those French phucks.......should have let Germany keep that dump.

The French? :wub:

What in the world can you find wrong with the French? :wub: