Military honors atheists, drops God

They all pray.

Another gloat thread, Dan?

They do?!

Where do you get that, dizzyshove?

Most military personnel are atheist or agnostic.

I celebrate the advancement of the military culture, because i'm a progressive. Conservatives like you worship stagnation and ignorance.

They all pray.

what would possess a stupid phony like YOU, to pretend such crap. it makes you look like you are begging to be observed as a complete idiot. do you feel as stupid as that asinine statement makes you look? if not, that is a sure sign that you will be destined to say equally asinine crap.

They do?!

Where do you get that, dizzyshove?

Most military personnel are atheist or agnostic.

I celebrate the advancement of the military culture, because i'm a progressive. Conservatives like you worship stagnation and ignorance.

Whatever you say.

I am certainly impressed by your knowing what's in other peoples' heads. I did it first though. Nyah.

'No such thing as an atheist in a foxhole.' That was said long before you or I came into the world.

Oh, I'm a conservative?

Not a very good one apparently. But, on that one you win, politico. You ARE a progressive. A bitter, nail-biting progressive.

Whatever helps u sleep, puss puss.

Mr post-n-run gets called on a dumbass response, hides out, then leans on cliches.

I know what's in their heads...what do u know?

Nuthin'.

You sure never been in no foxhole...a skankhole, maybe.

Whatever helps u sleep, puss puss.

Mr post-n-run gets called on a dumbass response, hides out, then leans on cliches.

I know what's in their heads...what do u know?

Nuthin'.

You sure never been in no foxhole...a skankhole, maybe.

Put me back on ignore please.

You really have no idea what you're talking about. None at all.

Let's both ignore each other. It's better for us both. Me especially, mensa.

TAX dollars fund the military so I don't want phony religion being paid for with my tax dollars no matter what or how the two might cross paths..

TAX dollars fund welfare so I don't want phony "needy" being paid for with my tax dollars no matter what or how the two might cross paths..

what would possess a stupid phony like YOU, to pretend such crap. it makes you look like you are begging to be observed as a complete idiot. do you feel as stupid as that asinine statement makes you look? if not, that is a sure sign that you will be destined to say equally asinine crap.

Only good thing about the forum being down is I didn't have to stumble across your stupidity ....

WTF does that have to do with this thread, you mental defective?

DAMN you're stupid. I mean it...you are one dimwitted MF'er. Laffin.

Taking someone's simple logic and reapplying to another equally simple situation. Just showing that simplicity and bumpersticker thought process.

A little too complex for you? Maybe more swearing and infantile gross-out "jokes" would have made it clear.

You keep reading the dumbed-down posts. Those suit your brow - nice and low.

btw Thanks for scaling down your "I'm an asshole" sign. Your posts speak for themselves.

added:

I'll stay out of your shit now. Wasn't nice.

Only good thing about the forum being down is I didn't have to stumble across your stupidity ....

ahhhhhhh little moron is all distressed by me slapping idiots around... HAHAAHHAHAHAHAA... here is what you do phony. DON'T READ IT... but nooooooooooooooo.... I will force you to read it... everything I write you will have to read. That is my power at work, forcing you to do things that you don't want to do. hmmmmmmmmm what else should I make you do.... hmmmm ok, here is one.... say something really stupid about how you don't care what I say, BUT don't stop reading... THAT is an order... a simple way of making you do whatever I want you to do. think of it as being in a full nelson, for your entire life. I own you. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Taking someone's simple logic and reapplying to another equally simple situation. Just showing that simplicity and bumpersticker thought process.

A little too complex for you? Maybe more swearing and infantile gross-out "jokes" would have made it clear.

You keep reading the dumbed-down posts. Those suit your brow - nice and low.

btw Thanks for scaling down your "I'm an asshole" sign. Your posts speak for themselves.

added:

I'll stay out of your shit now. Wasn't nice.

ahhhhhhhhh sooooo fukkn complex........ intellect on parade HAHAHAHAHHAA... you fukkn phony.... could you please tells the story of how you arrived at your middle of the road persona that you hoped to fool people with. you are dishonest from the minute you stepped in the door. enjoy the hell you manufacture for yourself

ahhhhhhh little moron is all distressed by me slapping idiots around... HAHAAHHAHAHAHAA... here is what you do phony. DON'T READ IT... but nooooooooooooooo.... I will force you to read it... everything I write you will have to read. That is my power at work, forcing you to do things that you don't want to do. hmmmmmmmmm what else should I make you do.... hmmmm ok, here is one.... say something really stupid about how you don't care what I say, BUT don't stop reading... THAT is an order... a simple way of making you do whatever I want you to do. think of it as being in a full nelson, for your entire life. I own you. HAHAHAHAHAHHA

ahhhhhhhhh sooooo fukkn complex........ intellect on parade HAHAHAHAHHAA... you fukkn phony.... could you please tells the story of how you arrived at your middle of the road persona that you hoped to fool people with. you are dishonest from the minute you stepped in the door. enjoy the hell you manufacture for yourself

What do you teach?