The Hunt For The Most Racist Republican Is Over

Funny...there are at least a dozen more racist cons on this forum alone. lol.

UPDATE:
Don Yelton, the man who made racially insensitive comments on Wednesday's "Daily Show," has
as a GOP precinct captain upon the request of the North Carolina Republican Party Chairman Claude Pope. Mr. Pope denounced his statements as "completely inappropriate and highly offensive." Pope also clarified that contrary to "The Daily Show's" identification, Yelton is not in fact a member of the NCGOP Executive Committee.

PREVIOUSLY: If you're being interviewed on camera by a national TV show, it's probably a good idea to keep your racist thoughts inside.

Especially if that show is "The Daily Show." And especially if you're a Republican spokesman in North Carolina talking about your state's voter ID laws.

Aasif Mandvi sat down with Don Yelton, a North Carolinian precinct captain who apparently missed the "don't be racist" memo. In the interview, he copped to loving portrayals of President Obama as a witch doctor, claimed that one of his best friends is black, and even used both the phrase "lazy blacks" and the N-word while defending the state's voter ID laws.

The Justice Department filed suit against North Carolina's voter ID law in September. “Allowing limits on voting rights that disproportionately exclude minority voters would be inconsistent with our ideals as a nation,” Attorney General Eric Holder said at the time.

Check out the clip above.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But in the mean time...on a TV she bought at Walmart, (where Glen Beck once worked when he was in College, the same College Tim Tebow thought about going to) Sarah Palin simultaneously watched MSNBC on how the REPUBS were completely to blame for the Government shut down, CNN about Trayvon Martin and Fox News about East Jerlusum but there was no mention of global warming disporpotionaly caused by Israel and the effect it has on the peace loving Palestinian people, while she read a article on gun control (and day dreamed about what has a greater impact...same sex marriage or the Republican war on women) as she ate a Chick-Fil-A sandwich... washing it down with a 64 oz Coke, that she bought at a Koch Brothers franchise, right next to the Catholic Church (where the local Tea Party meets to discuss keeping minorities down, the illegal immigrant problem and the war in Iraq that Haliburton really started) which was built where a old growth forest use to be, that the Red Skins used for burying their dead and as a center for redistributing their wealth until White Christian European males (who Mitt Romney is a direct descendant of) came and stole their land and planted it with genetically altered crops and polluted it and never paid enough taxes on it because they were greedy rich and took advantage of the Bush tax cuts, hoping they could some day build a prison there to warehouse inmates that racist cops rail roaded, and Miley Cyrus in a outrageously sheer pair of pants...without underwear on, danced on Jerry Falwells grave.

Another absurd OP. No racists on the left? You chumps are the single biggest contributors to the black plantation. But hey, keep them enslaved and dependent on the system - then spin them for votes. Shake, rinse, repeat.

The tray tray cheerleaders show true racism. They freaking co-sign him circling back to go after a "cracker," but if he had been a white kid circling back on a "creepy-assed nigger," that utterance would have PROVED he was on an errand of mischief.

But tray tray? Oh, he just wanted to CHAT...

You don't really 'get' racism, do you?

Racism is the belief that one race is inherently superior to another. That's all it means. The dictionary is now trying to make "racism" synonymous with "race hatred", which is an entirely different thing. Some black Americans hate whites, and who the h*ll can blame them, but they do not believe any race is superior to any other. Only white people and Asians believe theirs are superior races.

I think what conservatives miss in lots of subjects is context. They call Johnson a racist, for saying ni33er in a private tape, in a time when the n word wasn't even a terrible word, it was part of the vernacular. Lincoln said many things that showed a mind that held blacks in a lower order, confessing that he never believed that blacks will ever be able to be lawyers or senators. Blacks talk about race all of the time. Is it racist for them to call Colin Powell an Uncle Tom? I don't think so.

But a group that puts all blacks into a category of "lazy" and they "just want government to give them stuff for free" etc.... in today's day and age, that is racist. There isn't another word for it and I don't think the example in this op is an outlier. It's the basis of the welfare and food stamp hating Republican party. People railing against the ones using our safety net as a "hammock" are not imagining a white man or woman.

Suspecting Obama's birthright and calling him "muslim" is another blatant display of racism. Polls show a very high percentage of Republicans hold this belief out of what? What possible reason, other than the racism, could so many hold this belief as gospel?

Another absurd OP. No racists on the left? You chumps are the single biggest contributors to the black plantation. But hey, keep them enslaved and dependent on the system - then spin them for votes. Shake, rinse, repeat.

We know that is your meme....and you're sticking to it no matter how ridiculous you sound.

Shake rinse repeat.

Suspecting Obama's birthright and calling him "muslim" is another blatant display of racism. Polls show a very high percentage of Republicans hold this belief out of what? What possible reason, other than the racism, could so many hold this belief as gospel?

And there are about 35 republicans in Congress that strongly feel this way and aren't afraid to show their racism.

The GOP is the crazy party. No there is not always an "equal, balanced" effect on both sides.

I think what conservatives miss in lots of subjects is context. They call Johnson a racist, for saying ni33er in a private tape, in a time when the n word wasn't even a terrible word, it was part of the vernacular.

Oh, right - and I'm sure as hell you'd describe it that way if Ronald Reagan said it, too. Sure.

Lincoln said many things that showed a mind that held blacks in a lower order, confessing that he never believed that blacks will ever be able to be lawyers or senators. Blacks talk about race all of the time. Is it racist for them to call Colin Powell an Uncle Tom? I don't think so.

But a group that puts all blacks into a category of "lazy" and they "just want government to give them stuff for free" etc.... in today's day and age, that is racist.

That "group" you describe is fringe, at most. All any "group" has to do is discuss behaviors of blacks and you leftists jump on that as describing "all blacks".

There isn't another word for it and I don't think the example in this op is an outlier. It's the basis of the welfare and food stamp hating Republican party. People railing against the ones using our safety net as a "hammock" are not imagining a white man or woman.

Then I guess you think that WE think the 49% is all blacks. LOL!

Gee, I never knew being a muslim was being a race. Other possible reason? Muslims have pretty much been known to hate the U.S. and its people, but you want to make it about "race". What else can you think of to continue your race accusations?

Some black Americans hate whites, and who the h*ll can blame them

That's right. Who can blame them for hating so much that they go around beating the sh#t out of helpless, defenseless whites whom they don't know from Adam? If we would all just UNDERSTAND that hatred, we could accept our child or grandmother being brutally beaten or murdered. We would all feel a lot better.

but they do not believe any race is superior to any other. Only white people and Asians believe theirs are superior races.

My, my. We have an expert in race relations who knows the mindset of entire populations and cultures.

Funny...there are at least a dozen more racist cons on this forum alone. lol.

PREVIOUSLY: If you're being interviewed on camera by a national TV show, it's probably a good idea to keep your racist thoughts inside.

Especially if that show is "The Daily Show." And especially if you're a Republican spokesman in North Carolina talking about your state's voter ID laws.

Aasif Mandvi sat down with Don Yelton, a North Carolinian precinct captain who apparently missed the "don't be racist" memo. In the interview, he copped to loving portrayals of President Obama as a witch doctor, claimed that one of his best friends is black, and even used both the phrase "lazy blacks" and the N-word while defending the state's voter ID laws.

The Justice Department filed suit against North Carolina's voter ID law in September. “Allowing limits on voting rights that disproportionately exclude minority voters would be inconsistent with our ideals as a nation,” Attorney General Eric Holder said at the time.

Check out the clip above.

ya know...I salute this guy

we ALL know that republicans (especially in the south)are racists to the core...to quote jimmy the greek "they are bred that way"

all those generation of owning slaves haven't really been bred out of the south yet. (mainly because they always seem to impregnate their own sisters)

but this man has shed off the lies and deceit and just come clean!

so don yelton, I salute you for your honesty

Last night Maddow destroyed the racist Republicans by noting the goons cited in this thread and their cronies are actually holding a Celebrate Strom Thurmond Day in order to be more inclusive to blacks.

You can have a Grand Kleagle / Exhaulted Cyclops Bob Byrd Day if it will make you feel better.

How could there be a link for that? Where's YOUR link proving that conservatives think "all blacks are lazy, etc."? You aren't very bright, obviously. LOL!

very easily..... shove a chain up your ass... grab a link... after all, you did pull that crap from your ass, little boy. you really are extremely stupid, not to mention dishonest.

for example.... you despicable piece of shit, where is it that I said "all blacks are lazy, etc."??? How is it that you are ready to attribute that to me, when it is clear to everyone AND god that I said no such thing. You are quite comfortable in your hope that you can pass that off as having even a trace of truth, while you steep in your dishonesty. you are sickening and a hypocrite par excellence.

now teach me about how I am not very bright. idiot

Racism is the belief that one race is inherently superior to another. That's all it means. The dictionary is now trying to make "racism" synonymous with "race hatred", which is an entirely different thing. Some black Americans hate whites, and who the h*ll can blame them, but they do not believe any race is superior to any other. Only white people and Asians believe theirs are superior races.

that's a lie. perhaps you've never heard malcolm x or louis farrakhan talk about the poor, sickly inferior white devil. you yourself are a racist, lisa.

almost every time you post it's a slam on white people.

You can have a Grand Kleagle / Exhaulted Cyclops Bob Byrd Day if it will make you feel better.

George Wallace, the most famous racist of his day, repudiated his racism and publicly apologized to every black person in America. I had nothing but the greatest respect for him for doing so.

Robert Byrd apologized, too:

In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision—a jejune and immature outlook—seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[22] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."[11]

Here's what his contemporaries had to say about him at his death:

• Vice President of the United States (and therefore President of the Senate) Joe Biden: "A very close friend of mine, one of my mentors, a guy who was there when I was a 29-year-old kid being sworn into the United States Senate. Shortly thereafter, a guy who stood in the rain, in the pouring rain, freezing rain outside a church as I buried my daughter and my wife before I got sworn in ... We lost the dean of the United States Senate, but also the state of West Virginia lost its most fierce advocate and, as I said, I lost a dear friend.
  • Democratic Senator Chris Dodd: He [Robert Byrd] never stopped growing as a public official, and was a man who learned from his mistakes. He was more than a friend and colleague. He was a mentor to me and literally hundreds of legislators with whom he served over the past five decades.
  • Republican Senator Lindsey Graham: Senator Byrd was a valuable ally and worthy opponent. He will be viewed by history as one of the giants of the Senate.
  • Republican Senator Orrin Hatch: On the issues, we were frequent opponents, but he was always gracious both in victory and defeat. This is a man who earned his law degree while serving in the Senate, and who had a prodigious knowledge of ancient and modern history.
  • President Barack Obama: He [Robert Byrd] was as much a part of the Senate as the marble busts that line its chamber and its corridors. His profound passion for that body and its role and responsibilities was as evident behind closed doors as it was in the stemwinders he peppered with history. He held the deepest respect of members of both parties, and he was generous with his time and advice, something I appreciated greatly as a young senator.
  • Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell: Senator Byrd combined a devotion to the U.S. Constitution with a deep learning of history to defend the interests of his state and the traditions of the Senate. We will remember him for his fighter's spirit, his abiding faith, and for the many times he recalled the Senate to its purposes.
  • House Speaker Nancy Pelosi: Throughout his historic career in the House and Senate, he never stopped working to improve the lives of the people of West Virginia. While some simply bore witness to history, Senator Byrd shaped it and strove to build a brighter future for us all.
  • Fellow Democratic Senator from West Virginia Jay Rockefeller: Senator Byrd came from humble beginnings in the southern coalfields, was raised by hard-working West Virginians, and triumphantly rose to the heights of power in America. But he never forgot where he came from nor who he represented, and he never abused that power for his own gain.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd