CNN: Obamacare Proving Unaffordable For Americans (Video)

Here comes the next Obamacare crisis…
If you thought logging on was bad, wait until you figure out how much you’re going to have to pay for the junk insurance.

One family’s reaction, “And, when I logged on I said ‘no’ this is very bad. This is much higher than what we were currently paying.”

Here comes the next Obamacare crisis…

If you thought logging on was bad, wait until you figure out how much you’re going to have to pay for the junk insurance.

One family’s reaction, “And, when I logged on I said ‘no’ this is very bad. This is much higher than what we were currently paying.”

Another thing folks need to factor into the equation is how many of the small number of people that actually enroll in Obamacare will remain on the Program.. Especially after paying the massive deductibles...

The people this Law / Program targets are the 18-30 age group... These are folks early in their work careers, and not the high earners in society...

Yeh, surrrrrre it did Stu...surrrre it did.

Would you like to meet at an MMA gym and fight until I knock you out?

Lifelong Republican Buys Obamacare Silver Plan And Says: 'I'm So Happy That This Came Along'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2013/10/05/lifelong-republican-buys-obamacare-silver-plan-and-says-im-so-happy-that-this-came-along/

Here are the facts... http://www.salon.com/2013/09/26/obamacare_prices_could_terrify_the_gop_partner/

These fake Republicans hate Obama and Obamacare. Obamacare saves money on premiums and every study has show that.

It would be a pleasure beating you into a bloody pulp fat boy.

You're going to see this over and over. Some plans will go up, some will go down. Plus, you'll never know how accurate the information is when you hear it. That first customer admitted that her cost was not counting the subsidy.

Of course, from the right, you'll hear stories of premiums increasing and from the left, you'll hear stories of premiums going down. Like I've said many times. Red states plans are likely to go up and blue state plans are likely to go down. Obama hates white people. Why do you think he taxed tanning salons?!

You're going to see this over and over. Some plans will go up, some will go down. Plus, you'll never know how accurate the information is when you hear it. That first customer admitted that her cost was not counting the subsidy.

Of course, from the right, you'll hear stories of premiums increasing and from the left, you'll hear stories of premiums going down. Like I've said many times. Red states plans are likely to go up and blue state plans are likely to go down. Obama hates white people. Why do you think he taxed tanning salons?!

:lol: ... try to find an excuse for your boy's signature disaster??

Signature disaster :D

Would you like to meet at an MMA gym and fight until I knock you out?

Lifelong Republican Buys Obamacare Silver Plan And Says: 'I'm So Happy That This Came Along'

http://www.forbes.com/sites/danmunro/2013/10/05/lifelong-republican-buys-obamacare-silver-plan-and-says-im-so-happy-that-this-came-along/

Here are the facts... http://www.salon.com/2013/09/26/obamacare_prices_could_terrify_the_gop_partner/

These fake Republicans hate Obama and Obamacare. Obamacare saves money on premiums and every study has show that.

It would be a pleasure beating you into a bloody pulp fat boy.

Nah we don't have to meet at a gym, I could knock you out while sitting on the toilet texting one handed and drop you with the other while reaching for the obama tp. Just meet me at a the public restroom you hang out in...you know right beside your life long membership spot at the glory hole.