OBAMA'S CREDIBILITY MELTING WORLDWIDE

obama_teleprompter_incompetence_poster.j Henninger: Obama's Credibility Is Melting Here and abroad, Obama's partners are concluding they cannot trust him

The collapse of ObamaCare is the tip of the iceberg for the magical Obama presidency.

From the moment he emerged in the public eye with his 2004 speech at the Democratic Convention and through his astonishing defeat of the Clintons in 2008, Barack Obama's calling card has been credibility. He speaks, and enough of the world believes to keep his presidency afloat. Or used to.

All of a sudden, from Washington to Riyadh, Barack Obama's credibility is melting.

Amid the predictable collapse the past week of HealthCare.gov's too-complex technology, not enough notice was given to Sen. Marco Rubio's statement that the chances for success on immigration reform are about dead. Why? Because, said Sen. Rubio, there is "a lack of trust" in the president's commitments.

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052702303902404579152082961445984

You mean he's losing "credibility among liberal democrats". Among Conservatives Obama never had any to begin with.

Liberals are driven by emotion not logic and are in a state of denial!

I been seeing bumper stickers that read " I love Obamacare"

LOL can't fix stupid!

You mean he's losing "credibility among liberal democrats". Among Conservatives Obama never had any to begin with.

LOL can't fix stupid!

Loving ANYTHING government-related is a sure sign of stupidity. This is like LOVING a bandage or a hospital stay. That's sick ;)

"Tolerate" is as close as I come to that. And Bammycare is one of those things forced. It is falling under its own weight.

The proglibs can say all day long that the epic failure is due to those darned conservatives.

What do they call them? Stupid, incompetent, inept, weak and getting weaker conservatives.

I wonder how they managed to fail the whole immensely popular and accessible program?

It isn't possible that it fails on its own deficiencies, is it?

Kerry was saying he is tired of being ridiculed by the other world leaders.

These are the smartest progressives there are...think how dumb all the others are

What's up with Kerry's face these days.... Instead of Botox, it looks like it was pumped with Play-Dough.

LOL can't fix stupid!

" I Love Obamacare " bumper stickers? You can't be fuucking serious... Hahahahaha

What's up with Kerry's face these days.... Instead of Botox, it looks like it was pumped with Play-Dough.

" I Love Obamacare " bumper stickers? You can't be fuucking serious... Hahahahaha

I've seen 2 of them in 1 day.

I was in a state of disbelief. Not because of the sticker itself but what the mindless Obamabot owner of the car was thinking when they adorned their bumper with it.

It's easy to see why Barak Obama appeals to them, go figure!

I've seen 2 of them in 1 day.

I was in a state of disbelief. Not because of the sticker itself but what the mindless Obamabot owner of the car was thinking when they adorned their bumper with it.

It's easy to see why Barak Obama appeals to them, go figure!

Give it another year.... By then the only political merchandise selling with Obama's face on it will be Urinal Targets.