Drudge: the Dem's will win back the House

• 2 weeks later...

Oh yeah, all they have to do is drag that Obamacare anchor across the finish line. :D

The Obamacare disaster won't keep registered Democrats from voting Dem again---I do however expect it will be a major issue when the Independents cast their ballots.

Oh yeah, all they have to do is drag that Obamacare anchor across the finish line. :D

The Obamacare disaster won't keep registered Democrats from voting Dem again---I do however expect it will be a major issue when the Independents cast their ballots.

I have to believe a few points among the Democrat base will either cross over or stay home.

That would be absolutely devastating given how angry and active our base is.

But yes, among independents it will be huge.

I have to believe a few points among the Democrat base will either cross over or stay home.

Like I said, people understand things alot more clearly when it hits their own wallets... This is the silver lining of the Obamacare failure... It will have forced millions of people to take a closer look at what the Government is doing.

Good point and agreed regarding turnout---I think there's a good chance alot of Democrats will stay home, especially those who are directly negatively affected by Obamacare.

Wow!!, and as we all know, those Clem Cletis predictions are pure gold. I guess you don't see any problems with the cons dragging that gov. shutdown anchor?

Wow!!, and as we all know, those Clem Cletis predictions are pure gold. I guess you don't see any problems with the cons dragging that gov. shutdown anchor?

The Government shutdown was only 17 days, and it did not affect a great number of Americans in a negative financial way...

On the other hand, Obamacare will drag on and on, and will financially affect millions.... People Vote with their wallets Fred.

The Government shut down 8 times under Reagan and 6 times under Carter----and Carter had a Dem House & Senate... Did any of these shut downs cost either Party control of Congress?

Romney's campaign lynchpin was to overturn the ACA. How'd that work out, again?

Pretty good. Obamacare is imploding and I'm really enjoying the show.

I'm surprised by that headline. I was under the impression that the districts were very competently gerrymandered until the next census.

I mean, Mother Jones, maybe. But DRUDGE? Got a link?

A link? From ES?

BWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAAA

Doubtful..... By the time the Midterms roll around, America will have been well marinated in the consequences of Obamacare----which not a single Republican voted for.

Yes indeed!! We wear that non-vote by the Returds like a badge of honor dipchit!! Even Returds want better medical care. Go read some fking polls you imbecile!!

A link? From ES?

BWWWWAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHHAHAAA

Still getting your ass whipped and the site's only back a few hours. LMAO.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/matt-drudge-predicts-pelosi-will-be-next-speaker

A web site does not mean a law is imploding.

You KNOW were all your obsessions take you....to the losers column.

Isn't he the go to guy where you Wingnuts get all your talking points?

How do you like his new prediction?

How come no con can comment on what Drudge predicted?

Too painful?

Still getting your ass whipped and the site's only back a few hours. LMAO.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/matt-drudge-predicts-pelosi-will-be-next-speaker

A web site does not mean a law is imploding.

You KNOW were all your obsessions take you....to the losers column.

How come no con can comment on what Drudge predicted?

Too painful?

Talking points memo... LOL.

Sorry... never happened.

Conservative news aggregator Matt Drudge seemed to suggest Wednesday that Democrats will win back control of the House of Representatives next year.

In a message to his more than 200,000 followers on Twitter, Drudge predicted that House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) will soon return to the post she held from 2007 until 2011:

200,000 fo9llowers have read it....but it never happened to goofy.

This is one of his all time biggest boners. I love it.