Hillary too cheap to pay parking meter: Get's nailed with ticket L

Maybe she heard there was a queen in the country and assumed it was her

London, England:

Hillary Clinton nailed with traffic ticket outside London award ceremony The Mercedes the former secretary of state arrived in was slapped with a citation and an £80 ($128) fine after a bold British traffic officer noticed it was parked illegally, the Daily Mail reported.

The traffic cop's bosses stood by his decision to issue the ticket.

Apparently, there's no diplomatic way to avoid a parking ticket.

Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was slapped with the unpleasant citation after a brave British traffic cop noticed that her car was parked illegally outside an award ceremony she was attending Friday, according to the Daily Mail.

Hillary Clinton's silver Mercedes was parked illegally outside an award ceremony she was attending Friday.

The fearless Westminster City Council traffic warden reportedly noticed that the silver Mercedes Clinton arrived in was parked in a metered area on St. James's Square that costs £3.30 ($5.27) per hour. The car reportedly had not paid the meter, according to the Mail.

At least five of the former First Lady's security staffers jumped out of their nearby car to protest the ticket, witnesses said, with at least one of the beefy bodyguards angrily waving his arms around and frantically flashing his security badge.

Daily Mail:

Hillary Clinton’s security staff got into an argument with a traffic warden after he issued her car with a parking ticket.

The Westminster City Council warden put an £80 penalty notice on the former US secretary of state’s silver Mercedes vehicle in Central London while she was attending an event at Chatham House…

Cllr Daniel Astaire, Westminster City Council cabinet member for business, told MailOnline: ‘Despite our traffic marshal being questioned by the secret service for just doing his job, he was in the right.

The former US Secretary of State was parked for nearly 45 minutes without paying. I’m sure she

will understand that we have to be fair to everyone, regardless of their status on the world stage.’

Hillary: "Ew...I don't like doing stuff like that. Maybe I can get a low-level intern to pay it for me."

Maybe she heard there was a queen in the country and assumed it was her

The former US Secretary of State was parked for nearly 45 minutes without paying. I’m sure she

will understand that we have to be fair to everyone, regardless of their status on the world stage.’

Hillary: "Ew...I don't like doing stuff like that. Maybe I can get a low-level intern to pay it for me."

1. Are you genuinely under the impression that Hillary drives herself, or pays attention to parking meters? Do you think that she SHOULD micro manage events at that level?

2. Have YOU ever had a parking ticket? Does that comment on your character, or mean you think you are royalty?

3. Are you absolutely committed to being seen as a cheap, partisan hack? Can you REALLY not find something REAL to criticize HILLARY CLINTON for? Are you THAT politically bankrupt?

1. Are you genuinely under the impression that Hillary drives herself, or pays attention to parking meters? Do you think that she SHOULD micro manage events at that level?

2. Have YOU ever had a parking ticket? Does that comment on your character, or mean you think you are royalty?

3. Are you absolutely committed to being seen as a cheap, partisan hack? Can you REALLY not find something REAL to criticize HILLARY CLINTON for? Are you THAT politically bankrupt?

i am that politically bank rupt.....i doubt he realizes that the clintons have had people killed for less

Well, buh bye, hawk.

was libertarian1 little hawk?

Yes.

Way, way, way too many unhappy memories of cleaning up his messes.

You guys just don't know the workouts he put on the Mod Squad. That's why the Hammer keeps such a sharp eye out for the little punk. He resents the work hawk caused us all.

Then there were the late night death-wish calls to chuck.

UNFORGIVEABLE.

Won't be forgiven.

Yes.

Way, way, way too many unhappy memories of cleaning up his messes.

You guys just don't know the workouts he put on the Mod Squad. That's why the Hammer keeps such a sharp eye out for the little punk. He resents the work hawk caused us all.

Then there were the late night death-wish calls to chuck.

UNFORGIVEABLE.

Won't be forgiven.

lol......hey you guys gotta do what you gotta do...in nascaar we watch to see a wreck...not as enjoyable for the crew of the car wrecking but makes for great entertainment