Would ANY of our Founding Fathers contemplate SHUTTING DOWN OUR GOVERN

Would ANY of our Founding Fathers contemplate SHUTTING DOWN OUR GOVERNMENT or DEFAULTING ON ITS DEBT? HELL NO!

We can pay off our Public Debt by ENDING ALL WARS, ESPECIALLY THE DRUG WAR WHICH IS BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH A PRISON CULTURE, RETURN TO A PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX SYSTEM OF AT LEAST 54% OF WHAT IT WAS DURING THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION ( http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform ), & END FOREIGN MILITARY AID; NOT by SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY, GDP & CREDIT RATING! & it does NOT have to be done in 1 day or 1 YEAR!

idiotBONEheadedCONgress CONtinues to THREATEN DEFAULT on America's CREDIT! America needs to FIRE the idiot ANARCHISTIC tCONS in 2014! ENOUGH w/these SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just cannot figure out why people have to write in colored texts, different font sizes, and other lame crap. Why cant you just write normal so it doesnt take somebody 9 years to read it? Your post looks like somebody took a dump, mixed it with vaginal bleeding, and then marinated it in blue whale sperm. Somewhere in there is a message Im sure.

History has shown they would have taken up arms by now.

III

Against their own Government? HELL NO! WHAT U IDIOTS MISS IS THE 1ST WORDS OF THE CONSTITUTION: "WE THE PEOPLE..."

We can pay off our Public Debt by ENDING ALL WARS, ESPECIALLY THE DRUG WAR WHICH IS BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH A PRISON CULTURE, RETURN TO A PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX SYSTEM OF AT LEAST 54% OF WHAT IT WAS DURING THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION ( http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform ), & END FOREIGN MILITARY AID; NOT by SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY, GDP & CREDIT RATING! & it does NOT have to be done in 1 day or 1 YEAR!

idiotBONEheadedCONgress CONtinues to THREATEN DEFAULT on America's CREDIT! America needs to FIRE the idiot ANARCHISTIC tCONS in 2014! ENOUGH w/these SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY!

I just cannot figure out why people have to write in colored texts, different font sizes, and other lame crap. Why cant you just write normal so it doesnt take somebody 9 years to read it? Your post looks like somebody took a dump, mixed it with vaginal bleeding, and then marinated it in blue whale sperm. Somewhere in there is a message Im sure.

What he's trying to say...it gave him a stiffy.

Vaginas and sperms? Whoa...you MIGHT be on the wrong site tonight!

Would ANY of our Founding Fathers contemplate SHUTTING DOWN OUR GOVERNMENT or DEFAULTING ON ITS DEBT? HELL NO!

Actually they would you fucking idiot.

U.S. Never Defaulted On Its Debt? Not So Fast

By CONNIE CASS 10/14/13 01:54 PM ET EDT

WASHINGTON -- WASHINGTON (AP) You hear a perfect record cited over and over in the debt limit debate: The United States has never defaulted. Better put an asterisk by that.

America has briefly stiffed some of its creditors on at least two occasions.

Once, the young nation had a dramatic excuse: The Treasury was empty, the White House and Capitol were charred ruins, even the troops fighting the War of 1812 weren't getting paid...

Gee it seems the US has much in common with North Korea...both countries worship dead leaders and pretend what those long dead leaders "think" should still count and be considered.

The difference is those dead leaders set the ball in motion for the US to become the richest, most powerful state the world has ever seen. Kim did no such thing.

The difference is those dead leaders set the ball in motion for the US to become the richest, most powerful state the world has ever seen. Kim did no such thing.

Actually it was the nations they came from that got the ball rolling...the didnt start from scratch! So now there is EVEN MORE in common with North Korea...giving credit for things they didnt actually do.

Gee it seems the US has much in common with North Korea...both countries worship dead leaders and pretend what those long dead leaders "think" should still count and be considered.

You fucking idiot...I said nothing like that. Stop putting words in my mouth. I only provided historic fact that the founders themselves suffered a default.

Actually it was the nations they came from that got the ball rolling...the didnt start from scratch! So now there is EVEN MORE in common with North Korea...giving credit for things they didnt actually do.

Those countries had massive head starts. The founding fathers' philosophy as to do thing different than the European nations they came from. Like I said, they got the ball rolling.

Those countries had massive head starts. The founding fathers' philosophy as to do thing different than the European nations they came from. Like I said, they got the ball rolling.

They didnt even get the ball rolling...the simply seized what was already created by powerful nations of that time. You might as well give Hitler credit for America's standing in the world, it was after ww2 the US gained the most power globally....afterall, he got that ball rolling right?

You fucking idiot...I said nothing like that. Stop putting words in my mouth. I only provided historic fact that the founders themselves suffered a default.

I wasnt speaking DIRECTLY TO YOU, if I was, I wouldve quoted you. I was speaking in general about this thread subject.....get your head out of your ass once in a while.

• 2 months later...

I love watching liberals claim we will default.

It only proves they can't do math.

We can do the math; but if they choose to default, the math gets worse; & it is the THREAT of default & Government SHUTDOWNS & the LACK of INVESTMENT in infrastructure that have held our economy back.

3 YEARS now w/government shutdowns, SEQUESTER, threats of DEFAULT & NO infra-structure stimulus (that would have put men back to work earning middle class wages).

We can pay off our Public Debt by ENDING ALL WARS (ESPECIALLY THE DRUG WAR WHICH IS BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH A PRISON CULTURE), RETURN TO A PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX SYSTEM OF AT LEAST 54% OF WHAT IT WAS DURING THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION ( http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform ), & END FOREIGN MILITARY AID; NOT by SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY, GDP & CREDIT RATING! & it does NOT have to be done in 1 day or 1 YEAR!

Actually they would you fucking idiot.

U.S. Never Defaulted On Its Debt? Not So Fast

By CONNIE CASS 10/14/13 01:54 PM ET EDT

WASHINGTON -- WASHINGTON (AP) You hear a perfect record cited over and over in the debt limit debate: The United States has never defaulted. Better put an asterisk by that.

America has briefly stiffed some of its creditors on at least two occasions.

Once, the young nation had a dramatic excuse: The Treasury was empty, the White House and Capitol were charred ruins, even the troops fighting the War of 1812 weren't getting paid...

& Madison (the orig. tCON) was pRESIDENT,

3 YEARS now w/government shutdowns, SEQUESTER, threats of DEFAULT & NO infra-structure stimulus (that would have put men back to work earning middle class wages).

We can pay off our Public Debt by ENDING ALL WARS (ESPECIALLY THE DRUG WAR WHICH IS BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH A PRISON CULTURE), RETURN TO A PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX SYSTEM OF AT LEAST 54% OF WHAT IT WAS DURING THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION ( http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform ), & END FOREIGN MILITARY AID; NOT by SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY, GDP & CREDIT RATING! & it does NOT have to be done in 1 day or 1 YEAR!

this has to be the most idiotic question i've seen yet on the forum. the founding fathers would have declared war on this government

or seceded from this government. we're talking about men who took up arms and killed government officials over a matter of high taxation.

is the OP even f**king serious?

"Would ANY of our Founding Fathers contemplate SHUTTING DOWN OUR GOVERN" ?

well actually... yes they would, they did, they would have never let it get like this.

thats why we have the 2nd amendment

but they would have never let the pres shut it down as a last ditch effort to save his failed unaffordablecareTAX debacle

thats something only a traitor would do

Our founding fathers wouldn't even recognize this overgrown, bloated federal government with roughly 50% of the population receiving some sort of monthly government check.

This Government that U HATE SO MUCH LANDED MEN ON THE MOON MORE THAN 40 YEARS AGO FOR THE 1st time in mankind's HISTORY!

THAT would NEVER have happened w./U IDIOTS in charge!

This Government that U HATE SO MUCH LANDED MEN ON THE MOON MORE THAN 40 YEARS AGO FOR THE 1st time in mankind's HISTORY!

THAT would NEVER have happened w./U IDIOTS in charge!

lol. even if that's true...which i have doubts....a lot of f**king good that did.