hey Chuck!...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope,,,,

I'd allow the poll, but I wouldn't abide by it results, no matter what they were

That decision is mine, alone,,,,

WELL.......I BELIEVE YOU ARE A FAIR MAN CHUCK.................YOU MUST KNOW MORE THAN I TO BAN HIM FOREVER.........

not that it matters........i trust your judgement.........i think you are a good man.....and i believe that for a reason.....

Could have been the "fuck yooooooou, I hope you fucking die Chuck" phone calls, I could be wrong. :lol:

...you gotta be kidding me?!

well of course i am.....cannon is the one who called chuck...pretending to be littlehawk.............it was a staged coup.......littlehawk is innocent

well of course i am.....cannon is the one who called chuck...pretending to be littlehawk.............it was a staged coup.......littlehawk is innocent

THAT would not surprise me. :lol::lol: :lol: These mods will go to any lengths to get rid of those they can't win an honest debate with.

boy howdy...littlehawk pissed off cannon.........and voila.........gone for life...

You know it was far more than that. It was the many drunken messages left on Chuck's machine. It was using kids as bait to try and get others to break the no trash talking members children rule, not to mention the crap he put up about the mods kids and grand-kids. And if all that wasn't bad enough he spammed the hell out of the place when they first brought out the ban hammer. Ask the other mods about it.

We all gotta have a dream,,,,

HEY CHUCK............FFFFFUUUUUCCCKKKKK YYYYYOOOOUUUU..............(in inuit dialect)......................................

You know it was far more than that. It was the many drunken messages left on Chuck's machine. It was using kids as bait to try and get others to break the no trash talking members children rule, not to mention the crap he put up about the mods kids and grand-kids. And if all that wasn't bad enough he spammed the hell out of the place when they first brought out the ban hammer. Ask the other mods about it.

women are good for booby shots and getting me a drink.........do one or the other or shut the hell up............. :P :P

DSC00076_zpsc69deb66.jpg

:ph34r::ph34r: :ph34r:

DSC00766_zps5d3c5f99.jpg

:ninja::ninja:

i would show you pics of pepper and cotton...but my wife would kill me...pepper has the blue eyes your daughter does...and the same blond hair...his used to be as long as hers as well...cotton...well he is just hell on wheels...........you will meet him one day...i regretfully promise you that :D :D

...that's what I thought! Nowadays, you can't ban users from forums anymore...

10 years ago? Yes!

hell chuck can ban me whenever he wants...look, i am of no use to this forum...i add not a god damn thing...i trash members and basically piss people off....if i were chuck...i would have banned me long ago...but that is why it is not a good idea i run the country......i am not fair like chuck.........i admire chuck...if he bans me....i would still admire him......i have posted about 9000 times and not one warning point..........................................................holy sh it..............