Is there a compelling reason to be polite to fugwits?

I also apologize to the NHBers who are shocked and awed by my language and intemperate posts of late.

I'm simply weary of stupid and dishonest posts from stupid and dishonest people.

Please accept my heartfelt, genuine, and abject apology.

Assholes.

cc

I also apologize to the NHBers who are shocked and awed by my language and intemperate posts of late.

I'm simply weary of stupid and dishonest posts from stupid and dishonest people.

Assholes.

cc

No apology necessary! I wasn't shocked (and certainly not awed) by the exhibition of what is only a logical manifestation of living the liberal life. It must be incredibly difficult to maintain your facade of "tolerance," all the while actually harboring the stereotypic disdain for those who think differently from you, since you think you are always right.

Assholes.

cc

I suggest if you are tried of Assholes, stop being one.

A piece of shit like you, draws flies.

Embrace your ignorance and be happy.

I suspect a consensus..my answer is obviously "no", supported by my style and behavior.

Pssst.... Hey Draino... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are the "fugwit" being talked about in the OP.

Just thought you'd want to know.

Pssst.... Hey Goofy... I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you are the "fugwit" being talked about in the OP.

Just thought you'd want to know.

I corrected your post for you.

Assholes.

cc

What else can we expect from a progressive? You embody the Alynski method. Never discuss the ideas with the opposition since it humanizes them. Demonize them and make your ideas 100% good to people and the opposition 100% bad. You seem to follow these precepts from his book.