Congress Approval Rating ay 5%

Vegas

Libs, you can blame the Repubs until the cows come home. It wont matter in the long run. Americans don't see 'Repubs are to blame'. What America sees is a congress run by Democrats. They see Washington as a joke and an epic failure. They also see who the leader is during this joke of a congress. That's what Americans will see when going into the 2014 and 2016 elections. So blame away! The bottom line is that congress is a failure and Ovomit is the president of this failure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/congress-approval-rating_n_4069899.html

Old article, dude.

I want a bigger backlash from the Million Vet March against the Tea Party. Problem is, they aren't political, so I don't expect to see more than their initial statement.

10/09/13. It's not that old.

Libs, you can blame the Repubs until the cows come home. It wont matter in the long run. Americans don't see 'Repubs are to blame'. What America sees is a congress run by Democrats. They see Washington as a joke and an epic failure. They also see who the leader is during this joke of a congress. That's what Americans will see when going into the 2014 and 2016 elections. So blame away! The bottom line is that congress is a failure and Ovomit is the president of this failure.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/09/congress-approval-rating_n_4069899.html

I have a feeling Democrats will take back the house in 2014. They are too good at spin, something that the republicans severely lack. People believe what they see on T.V. far to easily and there is only one conservative News outlet and 4 liberal news networks.

RCP has an average of 10.5% lol

I was scared over the WWII monument until the next day when the Vets came out and bashed the Tea Party. I haven't heard much about it today.....

I don't know how most people took that event. I think it was shameless on the part of the tea party, but I don't know how the mainstream took it.