Why do Progs/liberal slur hate Christians so much?

Let me start by saying I am in no way religious and generally think that most people who are religious are incredibly irrational.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, why do leftists focus all their religious hatred on Christians? It seems any chance you libtards get you a say that christains are evil/hypocrites/horrible/killers. Besides the fringe groups like Westboro and those like it I have never seen hardcore Christians commit evil acts in my life time.

I bring this up because on the opposite side of the spectrum you have radical Muslims killing people every day yet when anyone says that Islam is a violent religion and Muslims are evil you jump to their defense.

So what gives? Why are you so quick to hate Christians and defend Muslims? It makes no sense, either hate all equally or defend all equally. Make up your minds, morons.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me start by saying I am in no way religious and generally think that most people who are religious are incredibly irrational.

Now that I have gotten that out of the way, why do leftists focus all their religious hatred on Christians? It seems any chance you libtards get you a say that christains are evil/hypocrites/horrible/killers. Besides the fringe groups like Westboro and those like it I have never seen hardcore Christians commit evil acts in my life time.

I bring this up because on the opposite side of the spectrum you have radical Muslims killing people every day yet when anyone says that Islam is a violent religion and Muslims are evil you jump to their defense.

So what gives? Why are you so quick to hate Christians and defend Muslims? It makes no sense, either hate all equally or defend all equally. Make up your minds, morons.

Why do you Christian fanatics lie like breathing?

Why do you Christian fanatics lie like breathing?

Why can't you answer the question? It wasn't even difficult. Your efforts at trolling are laughable at best. Keep trying though, its cute and I'm sure it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

But just in case there were too many words for you here is the question again.

Why do Liberals and Progressives (like yourself Isabel) Hate Christians but defend Muslims?

Why can't you answer the question?

It is malicious. dishonest and laughably hypocritical.

It wasn't even difficult.

What it was was malicious. dishonest and laughably hypocritical

Your efforts at trolling are laughable at best.

Poor baby - called out on your nasty trolling, you scream "trolling" at me. Good plan!

Keep trying though, its cute and I'm sure it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

What it does is give me the satisfaction of calling out nasty liars like you, and then watching you scream in frustration.

But just in case there were too many words for you here is the question again. Why do Liberals and Progressives (like yourself Isabel) Hate Christians but defend Muslims?

Why are you a liar and hypocrite?

It is malicious. dishonest and laughably hypocritical.

It wasn't even difficult.

What it was was malicious. dishonest and laughably hypocritical

Your efforts at trolling are laughable at best.

Poor baby - called out on your nasty trolling, you scream "trolling" at me. Good plan!

Keep trying though, its cute and I'm sure it gives you a warm fuzzy feeling.

What it does is give me the satisfaction of calling out nasty liars like you, and then watching you scream in frustration.

But just in case there were too many words for you here is the question again. Why do Liberals and Progressives (like yourself Isabel) Hate Christians but defend Muslims?

Why are you a liar and hypocrite?

Wow, you are just as crazy as Nancy and TGC. I don't even know what you are referring to anymore, the fact that you think I am a Christian or the fact that you think I am a troll because I referred to your political group as libtards?

I love Jesus. It's his friends I can't stand.

Real Christians are "a blessing".

American KKKristians are simply shitbags waiting to be consigned to hell.

cc

Seems kind of like a waste of time to hate someone who hasn't physically harmed anyone(recently). Again why do liberals defend Muslim yet hate Christians? It is almost as illogical as thinking that just because you go to church you automatically get into Heaven.

Because they are IDIOTS who support the IDIOT PARTY! If god created everything, who created god??? IDIOTS! THEM & THE IDIOT MUSLIMS! ALL OF THEM ARE FUNDAMENTALLY IDIOTS!

The acidification of the oceans proves just what FOOLS the idiot CONS are when they deny that our carbon dioxide emissions are not affecting our planet. Shell fish or being replaced w/jelly fish.

http://discovermagaz...es#.UlYnz1CshLc

http://blogs.discove...59#.UlYqtFCshLc

http://blogs.discove...27#.UlYrH1CshLc

We can pay off our Public Debt by ENDING ALL WARS, ESPECIALLY THE DRUG WAR WHICH IS BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH A PRISON CULTURE, RETURN TO A PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX SYSTEM OF AT LEAST 54% OF WHAT IT WAS DURING THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION ( http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform ), & END FOREIGN MILITARY AID; NOT by SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY, GDP & CREDIT RATING! & it does NOT have to be done in 1 day or 1 YEAR!

idiotBONEheadedCONgress CONtinues to THREATEN DEFAULT on America's CREDIT! America needs to FIRE the idiotANARCHISTICtCONS in 2014! ENOUGH w/these SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

Because they are IDIOTS who support the IDIOT PARTY! If god created everything, who created god??? IDIOTS! THEM & THE IDIOT MUSLIMS! ALL OF THEM ARE FUNDAMENTALLY IDIOTS!

The acidification of the oceans proves just what FOOLS the idiot CONS are when they deny that our carbon dioxide emissions are not affecting our planet. Shell fish or being replaced w/jelly fish.

http://discovermagaz...es#.UlYnz1CshLc

http://blogs.discove...59#.UlYqtFCshLc

http://blogs.discove...27#.UlYrH1CshLc

We can pay off our Public Debt by ENDING ALL WARS, ESPECIALLY THE DRUG WAR WHICH IS BANKRUPTING OUR STATES, OUR NATION & OUR PEOPLE WITH A PRISON CULTURE, RETURN TO A PROGRESSIVE INCOME TAX SYSTEM OF AT LEAST 54% OF WHAT IT WAS DURING THE EISENHOWER ADMINISTRATION ( http://supratruth.ne...real-tax-reform ), & END FOREIGN MILITARY AID; NOT by SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY, GDP & CREDIT RATING! & it does NOT have to be done in 1 day or 1 YEAR!

idiotBONEheadedCONgress CONtinues to THREATEN DEFAULT on America's CREDIT! America needs to FIRE the idiotANARCHISTICtCONS in 2014! ENOUGH w/these SELF-INFLICTED WOUNDS on our ECONOMY!

70365_100005799457554_14620414_q.jpg

Do you just have this saved in a word document or something? Get a life buddy.

Still no one can answer my question. I already know the answer but I want to see if any of you have the balls to admit it(well supratruth already kind of answered with his partisan BS but I want something more concrete).

Its all about keeping you morons honest.

I'll take an honest stab at this.

First, I'm not going to accept the premise of your question that we "hate" Christians. Cool tactic, but it takes an extreme nature to hate and religious folks are much better equipped for it than I am.

The stereotypical Christian I rail against is not only the Westboro-type you spoke of, but the ones who want to further imbed Christianity into our laws. The only true way to ensure religious freedom is to have a purely secular government.

A Muslim must have the same rights as a Christian. There it is. That line really pisses off a Christian and causes them and you, for that matter, to think that we treat Muslim's differently. That's the whole point: we don't want to treat them differently. That's the opposite of your question. The ironic fact is, liberals are the only true friends of the concept of religious freedoms in this country.

Statements like "This is a Christian Country" or saying that we are "On a crusade against terrorism" are statements that smack of Christian superiority. They are biggotted and ignorant phrases. When Obama said "We are not just a Christian country" the Christians went ape sh1t! Why? What about Jews, Bhudists, Muslims, atheists, etc....? If I have a prejudice against Christianity contrasting with my feelings about Muslims it is the insistence of Christians that their religion must be respected above all others and must be ingrained in our laws.

this is bullshiit troll work at its mundane best. If you can't understand that, then you are not bright enough to be worth talking to.

Say's who....you? The attacks on Christians as a whole has grown exponentially, some for reasons maybe justified - others out of hatred because they're not towing their non-Christian line.

Just because you fall into the latter does not make this a troll thread, but rather makes you a troll.

Say's who....you? The attacks on Christians as a whole has grown exponentially, some for reasons maybe justified - others out of hatred because they're not towing their non-Christian line.

Just because you fall into the latter does not make this a troll thread, but rather makes you a troll.

WTF are you talking about?

cc

A Muslim must have the same rights as a Christian. There it is.

Kind of like Obie's decision that he can take out an American citizen and afford them no rights, while at the same time trying al-Libi in New York where he's afforded all rights?

WTF are you talking about?

cc

Look around, and at. all of the anti-Christian threads and comments, they're all over the board. While I realize most of the lefty's on here are extremists, those attacks and comments are there for you to read just as easily as I can.

You can tow your line any way you want. Just keep them the hell out of my laws.

that's right, says me.

"why do leftists focus all their religious hatred on Christians? "

first you have to provide a definition of "leftist". if you can't define who you are talking about, it all becomes meaningless... and we have only gotten to the third word...

that's right, says me.

"why do leftists focus all their religious hatred on Christians? "

first you have to provide a definition of "leftist". if you can't define who you are talking about, it all becomes meaningless... and we have only gotten to the third word...

No, it's defined. Now stop deflecting.

First, I'm not going to accept the premise of your question that we "hate" Christians. Cool tactic, but it takes an extreme nature to hate and religious folks are much better equipped for it than I am.

The stereotypical Christian I rail against is not only the Westboro-type you spoke of, but the ones who want to further imbed Christianity into our laws. The only true way to ensure religious freedom is to have a purely secular government.

A Muslim must have the same rights as a Christian. There it is. That line really pisses off a Christian and causes them and you, for that matter, to think that we treat Muslim's differently. That's the whole point: we don't want to treat them differently. That's the opposite of your question. The ironic fact is, liberals are the only true friends of the concept of religious freedoms in this country.

Statements like "This is a Christian Country" or saying that we are "On a crusade against terrorism" are statements that smack of Christian superiority. They are biggotted and ignorant phrases. When Obama said "We are not just a Christian country" the Christians went ape sh1t! Why? What about Jews, Bhudists, Muslims, atheists, etc....? If I have a prejudice against Christianity contrasting with my feelings about Muslims it is the insistence of Christians that their religion must be respected above all others and must be ingrained in our laws.

A solid answer and it is appreciated.

However I would argue that far too much effort is used to demonize Christians who are afraid of change and not nearly enough is used by the left to demonize other religions (islam) who want the same thing that those Christians want. Especially when people of Islam (not all) are willing to violently attack people who don't bend to their will.

I'm sorry but I just don't see the point, I often see Christians protesting peacefully for the changes they want (fuck westboro and the like), and I often see Muslims doing the same. I never see Christians blowing themselves or others up to try and enact change though.