The Tea Party Adds The GOP To The List Of Enemies To Be Destroyed

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/15/tea-party-adds-gop-list-enemies-destroyed.html

Hannity-Mofopolitics.jpg

At the same time we are seeing speakers at the Values Voters Summit dump on “establishment Republicans” like John McCain, Peter King, and Lindsey Graham for failing to stand strong alongside Ted Cruz for conservative principles, Sean Hannity appeared in a video on mofopolitics.com – the “official arbiter of conservatism” – yesterday to call for a conservative third party.

Everyone is taking sides. Hannity wants this new party separate from what he sees as the establishment-controlled Republican Party, which is apparently full of Obama enablers. On the other side of the equation we have one of those “establishment Republicans” (identified as such by his opposition to Ted Cruz), Peter King, who says, “We cannot allow our party to be taken over by the likes of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. I mean, these people are isolationists. I consider them RINOs…” Meanwhile a poll at mofopolitics.com lists Paul Ryan as a “RINO wimp.”

S.E. Cupp, a Ryan defender, laments that “once again, Republicans have decided to cannibalize themselves viciously and needlessly instead of uniting over common goals.” To say there is a struggle right now to determine what it means to be a Republican hardly does justice to the battle that is brewing for the soul of conservative America.

Take a listen to Hannity:

So you have two different groups here and at best, you’ve got the establishment and they kinda want to pick around the edges. They’re not really up for a big fight. I think they themselves, a lot of them – I’m speaking broadly – I’ll get specific in a minute – they kinda like the bureaucracy. they don’t want to have bit fights. They want to work things out. They want to negotiate. they want to compromise.

Not that those things are necessarily always bad. They’re not. They’re not leftists but they’re bureaucrats and bureaucrats tend to want to protect the bureaucracy. They argue they want to fight against healthcare, they campaigned against Obamacare, said they would do everything in their power to repeal Obamacare, but I would argue that the more establishment types don’t really have the stomach to fight for this.

I think if they have their way they’ll get little victories here and there, negotiate whatever crumbs Obama and the Democrats are willing to feed them and in the end America’s gonna be more in a state of managed decline. That will be best result because I think there’s a point where compromise hurts in the long run. There’s a time to stand up and there’s a time to compromise, You have to have the wisdom to distinguish between them.

Yes, you just heard Sean Hannity speaking of wisdom as though he has any, let alone knows what it is. A myth he busts a moment later by attacking what he sees as moderate Republicans, including Bob Dole and John McCain. “The argument has always been,” he complains, “that the more moderate candidate has the greater appeal in presidential elections and you always hear that from the establishment wing every election.”

Gosh, ya think they might say this because it’s true?

But Hannity, refusing to see this, goes on to object to the establishment Republicans telling conservatives “they have to suck it up when they lose” and because they lost the primaries, must support the moderate who won because the Democrat is far worse. Hannity doesn’t like that establishment Republicans tell conservatives, “We need a more electable moderate.”

You would think “losing the primaries” would be a clue to Hannity that all is not as it seems to the extremist base, that they do not speak for all Republicans, let alone all Americans, as they would have us believe. No, for Hannity, the solution is to dig in their heels and not only refuse to give another inch but to demand the unconditional surrender of their opponents.

“Now as a conservative myself,” he says, “I think…this is the moment where conservative solutions need to prevail”:

There problem here is the more establishment wing of the Republican party they didn’t stick together with these guys (Cruz, Paul, etc),” he accuses, speaking of people like John McCain, who has also been attacked at the Values Voter Summit. “And Instead the establishment has been out there trashing principled conservatives.” He complained that the establishment is attacking the Tea Party and that establishment Republicans “have declared war on principled conservatives like Ted Cruz, doing the bidding of the Democrats and the leftist media. Now you’ve got the establishment Republicans trashing the conservative base of their own party.

I don’t think this country is gonna survive with half measures,” he said, meaning, in other words, compromise. “Either you believe that we need radical positive oriented solutions for this country and you’re willing to fight for them or you’re not. Is it a third party we need? I’ve often argued no. I’m not so sure anymore. It may be time for a new conservative party in America. I’m sick of these guys.

The Heritage Foundation’s Tim Chapman, their Heritage Action Chief Operating Officer, seems to be thinking along lines similar to Hannity but of a takeover of the GOP by the base rather than the establishment of a third party. And according to Chapman, he conservative base isn’t planning on half measures and they’re not planning on sucking it up. Speaking to all those valueless voters, he issued a clarion call to arms:

As we speak, Republican leaders are speaking to the White House and they are cutting a deal and I promise you the deal is going to be total garbage.

We are at the point right now where we are seeing a complete cleavage away from the Republican Party of the conservative movement. You are going to see massive upheaval in the next election on all fronts…We have an opportunity to take over the party and it will be in the next election

David Frumm warns in an opinion piece on CNN that a third party would like help Democrats rather than put the tea party in charge. He also opines “that a tea party exit would be a blessing for the GOP” because, basically, the tea party has screwed the GOP over:

Right now, tea party extremism contaminates the whole Republican brand. It’s a very interesting question whether a tea party bolt from the GOP might not just liberate the party to slide back to the political center — and liberate Republicans from identification with the Sarah Palins and the Ted Cruzes who have done so much harm to their hopes over the past three election cycles.

It’s worth repeating over and over again. Add Todd Akin in Missouri and Richard Mourdock in Indiana, Sharron Angle in Nevada and Ken Buck in Colorado, Christine O’Donnell in Delaware and Joe Miller in Alaska — and you have half a dozen Senate races lost to the GOP by extremist nominations.

Maybe the right answer to the threat, “Shut down the government or we quit” is: “So sad you feel that way. Don’t let the door hit you on the way out.”

Words people like Sean Hannity and Ted Cruz and Rand Paul would do well to consider, but which you know they will ignore, because, after all, their time has come, and they’re winning.

Funny how not supporting ideology is destroying society? How can that be? Symbolism matters and matter making results doesn't count if it doesn't conform to conventional wisdom in theory and theology of what remains really taking place currently cannot be self contained to now all the time universally?

Educated misdirection creates societies of misguided ancestry every ancestor added to the moment as conceived is demanded to perform as established popular opinions dictate in the moment..

Something is wrong, does anyone notice no matter where they are, it is still this moment all the time?.

More leftist Disinformation.

Hannity simply warned that if Establishment Repubs ignore their grass roots, there might well be a 3rd Party movement.

How shocking! :glare:

I joined the 3rd party long ago... the Conservative Party.

The Republicans left me about 1990.

Sorry, but practically speaking, that only keeps Democrats in power.

The best way to effect change is to continue taking over and reforming the Republican Party.

We're halfway there.

What do third parties do politically?

Pit two other groups against each other and collect what is left over without ever getting into the arguments the two sides self destruct over. Now do that using subjectivity in creating 3 other theaters of the mind. Politics, religion, economics, governed by academia, now where is the lead that teaches academia to educate the ideas of the day?

Arts and Entertainment. Here lays the 5th party to 6 degrees of separation playing 8 hemispheres of lifetimes against its own life functions within the moemnt here now..

Hannity simply warned that if Establishment Repubs ignore their grass roots, there might well be a 3rd Party movement.

No it's not . The Repubs are going through a revolution . They let bagger in and now bagers want anyone that's a moderate republican out . I love a split republican party

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/10/15/tea-party-adds-gop-list-enemies-destroyed.html

Hannity-Mofopolitics.jpg

At the same time we are seeing speakers at the Values Voters Summit dump on “establishment Republicans” like John McCain, Peter King, and Lindsey Graham for failing to stand strong alongside Ted Cruz for conservative principles, Sean Hannity appeared in a video on mofopolitics.com – the “official arbiter of conservatism” – yesterday to call for a conservative third party.

Everyone is taking sides. Hannity wants this new party separate from what he sees as the establishment-controlled Republican Party, which is apparently full of Obama enablers. On the other side of the equation we have one of those “establishment Republicans” (identified as such by his opposition to Ted Cruz), Peter King, who says, “We cannot allow our party to be taken over by the likes of Ted Cruz and Rand Paul. I mean, these people are isolationists. I consider them RINOs…” Meanwhile a poll at mofopolitics.com lists Paul Ryan as a “RINO wimp.”

S.E. Cupp, a Ryan defender, laments that “once again, Republicans have decided to cannibalize themselves viciously and needlessly instead of uniting over common goals.” To say there is a struggle right now to determine what it means to be a Republican hardly does justice to the battle that is brewing for the soul of conservative America.

Take a listen to Hannity:

Yes, you just heard Sean Hannity speaking of wisdom as though he has any, let alone knows what it is. A myth he busts a moment later by attacking what he sees as moderate Republicans, including Bob Dole and John McCain. “The argument has always been,” he complains, “that the more moderate candidate has the greater appeal in presidential elections and you always hear that from the establishment wing every election.”

Gosh, ya think they might say this because it’s true?

But Hannity, refusing to see this, goes on to object to the establishment Republicans telling conservatives “they have to suck it up when they lose” and because they lost the primaries, must support the moderate who won because the Democrat is far worse. Hannity doesn’t like that establishment Republicans tell conservatives, “We need a more electable moderate.”

You would think “losing the primaries” would be a clue to Hannity that all is not as it seems to the extremist base, that they do not speak for all Republicans, let alone all Americans, as they would have us believe. No, for Hannity, the solution is to dig in their heels and not only refuse to give another inch but to demand the unconditional surrender of their opponents.

“Now as a conservative myself,” he says, “I think…this is the moment where conservative solutions need to prevail”:

The Heritage Foundation’s Tim Chapman, their Heritage Action Chief Operating Officer, seems to be thinking along lines similar to Hannity but of a takeover of the GOP by the base rather than the establishment of a third party. And according to Chapman, he conservative base isn’t planning on half measures and they’re not planning on sucking it up. Speaking to all those valueless voters, he issued a clarion call to arms:

David Frumm warns in an opinion piece on CNN that a third party would like help Democrats rather than put the tea party in charge. He also opines “that a tea party exit would be a blessing for the GOP” because, basically, the tea party has screwed the GOP over:

Words people like Sean Hannity and Ted Cruz and Rand Paul would do well to consider, but which you know they will ignore, because, after all, their time has come, and they’re winning.

The tea bag party needed the GOP in order to appear like a legitimate party, Now with the likes of cruz, it has evolved into a true radical hate group that is hell bent on destroying our govt. and replacing it with a plutocracy. I cannot imagine being forced to pay taxes to private corporations, but it seems that is exactly what is going to happen.

The tea bag party needed the GOP in order to appear like a legitimate party, Now with the likes of cruz, it has evolved into a true radical hate group that is hell bent on destroying our govt. and replacing it with a plutocracy. I cannot imagine being forced to pay taxes to private corporations, but it seems that is exactly what is going to happen.

The problem they've got is the Chamber of Commerce abandoning them for moderate establishment Republicans. The tea nuts need the Republican party. The Republican party doesn't need the tea nuts. Neither the Democrats or the Republicans have a problem with them splintering from the party. While it would give a decided advantage to the Democrats in the short term, it will make moderate Republicans viable as national candidates again. The tea nuts will never be viable national candidates. They will be incrementally isolated by the voting public at large over the next few elections, as they simply don't have the numbers to keep up with the rapidly changing demographics of the country.

No it's not . The Repubs are going through a revolution . They let bagger in and now bagers want anyone that's a moderate republican out . I love a split republican party

The Tea Party represents what Reagan wanted to do, only partially achieved and would want now; not only the repeal of Obamacare, but a scaling back of the Liberal Welfare State.

I.E. a return to the Constitution and Founding Principles of small government.

Only a leftist would consider that extreme.

Thank god for Hannity. Keep it up, buddy. Get rid of those Rhino's and start another party. Go for it, operate on the fallacy that your party needs to get way more conservative! Hey, I don't think anybody on your side has said the n-word all week! Go for it dude!!!

Sorry, but practically speaking, that only keeps Democrats in power.

The best way to effect change is to continue taking over and reforming the Republican Party.

We're halfway there.

:D Go for it, Dude. Go that other half way!

Like my new Sig, Clem? Smart wisdom of yours.

What do third parties do politically?

Raise money to lose elections, mostly.

The Tea Party represents what Reagan wanted to do, only partially achieved and would want now; not only the repeal of Obamacare, but a scaling back of the Liberal Welfare State.

I.E. a return to the Constitution and Founding Principles of small government.

Only a leftist would consider that extreme.

Reagan was a Rhino compared to these idiots. He DID raise taxes, you know. Later he also supported gun control. He also realized you shouldn't fck with the debt limit. I hate to say it, but Reagan was too smart for you Tea Party.

Remember the Whigs?

Man, are you that old? Sh1t, wow, I owe you much more respect.

Reagan was a Rhino compared to these idiots. He DID raise taxes, you know. Later he also supported gun control. He also realized you shouldn't fck with the debt limit. I hate to say it, but Reagan was too smart for you Tea Party.

Yes, yes, you know all the Leftist Disinformation being spread about Reagan.

Thanks for confirming you're just another lying troll.

You can't deny any of it.

Just think for one second, Clem. Stop typing and actually think. Put Reagan's words and actions into a different body and see how the Tea Baggers respond to him. No way in hell would they embrace him today.

You can't deny any of it.

I have refuted most of it more times than I care to recall.

Just think for one second, Clem. Stop typing and actually think. Put Reagan's words and actions into a different body and see how the Tea Baggers respond to him. No way in hell would they embrace him today.

It's so sad when someone utterly melts down and resembles EC, the board's most shameless liar. :huh:

I have no problem with a third party. If that party is the tea party the nation is better off for it. I think what will happen is tea party candidates will keep running against RINO GOP candidates in the primaries and win. Slowly the GOP will be turned into the tea party. At some point the people are going to get sick of the dems and any alternative will appeal to them. The nation cannot keep spending at the rate it is. Higher taxes on anyone is not the answer. 3 more years.

"Our nation's long journey towards civil rights for all our citizens, once a source of discord, now a source of pride, must continue with no back sliding or slowing down. We must and shall see that those basic laws that guarantee equal rights are preserved and, when necessary, strengthened. Our concern for equal rights for women is firm and unshakable. We launched a new Task Force on Legal Equity for Women, and a 50-states project that will examine state laws for discriminatory language."

Man, what a great idea!

"We look forward to the enactment of a responsible Clean Air Act to increase jobs while continuing to improve the quality of our air. We are encouraged by the bipartisan initiative of the House and are hopeful of further progress as the Senate continues its deliberations."

Whoa, clean air? Is this Nixon?

What a man!

"Contrary to some of the wild charges you may have heard, this Administration has not and will not turn its back on America's elderly or America's poor. Under the new budget, funding for social insurance programs will be more than double the amount spent only six years ago."

Celebrate that spending, dude!!!

Hannity simply warned that if Establishment Repubs ignore a small minority of reactionaries within their own party, there might well be a 3rd Party movement.

How stupid would that be? :blink:

Fixed ^

"Our nation's long journey towards civil rights for all our citizens, once a source of discord, now a source of pride, must continue with no back sliding or slowing down. We must and shall see that those basic laws that guarantee equal rights are preserved and, when necessary, strengthened. Our concern for equal rights for women is firm and unshakable. We launched a new Task Force on Legal Equity for Women, and a 50-states project that will examine state laws for discriminatory language."

Man, what a great idea!

"We look forward to the enactment of a responsible Clean Air Act to increase jobs while continuing to improve the quality of our air. We are encouraged by the bipartisan initiative of the House and are hopeful of further progress as the Senate continues its deliberations."

Whoa, clean air? Is this Nixon?

What a man!

"Contrary to some of the wild charges you may have heard, this Administration has not and will not turn its back on America's elderly or America's poor. Under the new budget, funding for social insurance programs will be more than double the amount spent only six years ago."

Celebrate that spending, dude!!!

Yes, Nixon governed as a liberal domestically and the result was many years of a horrific economy and higher inflation.

So?

What's your point?

"But don't be fooled by those who proclaim that spending cuts will deprive the elderly, the needy and the helpless. The Federal Government will still subsidize 95 million meals every day. That's one out of seven of all the meals served in America. Head Start, senior nutrition programs, and child welfare programs will not be cut from the levels we proposed last year. More than one-half billion dollars has been proposed for minority business assistance. And research at the National Institutes of Health will be increased by over $100 million. While meeting all these needs, we intend to plug unwarranted tax loopholes and strengthen the law which requires all large corporations to pay a minimum tax."

Increased spending for NIH AND closing tax loopholes and requiring corporations to pay a minimum tax!!! What a Tea Party Darling!!!

Yes, Nixon governed as a liberal domestically and the result was many years of a horrific economy and higher inflation.

So?

What's your point?

My point? :D :D :D :D

It wasn't Nixon, it was Reagan! :D :D :D

"Meanwhile, we're working for reduction of arms and military activities. As I announced in my address to the nation last Nov. 18, we have proposed to the Soviet Union a far-reaching agenda for mutual reduction of military forces and have already initiated negotiations with them in Geneva on intermediate-range nuclear forces."

Wow, that was a blown promise. Didn't he like triple military spending?

http://reagan2020.us/speeches/First_State_of_the_Union.asp

My point? :D :D :D :D

It wasn't Nixon, it was Reagan! :D :D :D

Yes, leftist trolls like you have spread Disinformation and cherry picked a few things he did while ignoring his over record and intentions.

So?

I could cherry pick statements and actions by Obama to make him seem non-leftist, but I'd have to be deeply dishonest to do so.

Thanks for confirming you're just a lying troll.