American Family Association Labeled Hate Group

The US Army labels the American Family Association a hate group
Monday, October 14, 2013 16:45

According to this article the United States Army held a briefing and the soldiers who attended were informed that the American Family Association should be considered a domestic hate group along the lines of the KKK and the Westboro Baptists. What did this organization do to draw the ire of the United States government? (For their can be no doubt that this came down from above.)

This is a Christian organization and as you can tell by the name they support traditional marriage and family values, that apparently is their crime:

Several dozen U.S. Army active duty and reserve troops were told last week that the American Family Association, a well-respected Christian ministry, should be classified as a domestic hate group because the group advocates for traditional family values.

The briefing was held at Camp Shelby in Mississippi and listed the AFA alongside domestic hate groups like the Ku Klux Klan, Neo-Nazis, the Black Panthers and the Nation of Islam.

A soldier who attended the briefing contacted me and sent me a photograph of a slide show presentation that listed AFA as a domestic hate group. Under the AFA headline is a photograph of Westboro Baptist Church preacher Fred Phelps holding a sign reading “No special law for f***.”

American Family Association has absolutely no affiliation with the controversial church group known for picketing the funerals of American service members.

This is not surprising coming from the Obama regime and in fact it is expected. This is what Barack Obama does to his political opponents; they are not merely opponents but enemies which need to be dealt with as such.

We saw early on during his presidency what Barack Obama thought of the people who had a different viewpoint than his when the Department of Homeland security released the now infamous right wing extremist report. And the rhetoric has only been ratcheted up during the government shutdown: In the last week his political opponents have been called arsonists, terrorists with bombs strapped to their chests, hostage takers, and most recently ‘teahadist’ is the term du jour.

This goes well beyond what should be considered acceptable political rhetoric because it is an attempt to inflame the public into a rage against anyone who dares to oppose the Dear Leader, and now we are seeing the Obama regime trying to turn the Army against the American people who happen to disagree with the president.

I cannot remember a time when people being from a different political party was enough to make you an enemy of the state but that is what we are seeing with this regime. No longer is it acceptable to oppose the president’s agenda, in fact it is being criminalized and you can rest assured that the American Family Association can expect a visit from Barack Obama’s gestapo, otherwise known as the IRS.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like an up front reply on this question. I have been asking it for over 5 years. Has anyone ( ANYONE ), ever heard Barack Obama use the term - say the words: Islamic - Muslim Radical, Islamic - Muslim Extremist, Islamic - Muslim Terrorist. Anyone, anyone.

I'd like an up front reply on this question. I have been asking it for over 5 years. Has anyone ( ANYONE ), ever heard Barack Obama use the term - say the words: Islamic - Muslim Radical, Islamic - Muslim Extremist, Islamic - Muslim Terrorist. Anyone, anyone.

Doesn't have to, the media does it for him,,,,,

BTY, Christians pushed just far enough are way way more dangerous than those groups combined. Soon as we get this house built, I am arming myself to the hilt,,,,,

BTY, Christians pushed just far enough are way way more dangerous than those groups combined. Soon as we get this house built, I am arming myself to the hilt,,,,,

I asked one simple, yes or no answer, question. Whatever. Pretty much what I expected. Why is it always: change the subject - go off on tangents - anything to avoid an up front answer?

This goes well beyond what should be considered acceptable political rhetoric because it is an attempt to inflame the public into a rage against anyone who dares to oppose the Dear Leader, and now we are seeing the Obama regime trying to turn the Army against the American people who happen to disagree with the president.

I cannot remember a time when people being from a different political party was enough to make you an enemy of the state but that is what we are seeing with this regime. No longer is it acceptable to oppose the president’s agenda, in fact it is being criminalized and you can rest assured that the American Family Association can expect a visit from Barack Obama’s gestapo, otherwise known as the IRS.

• Well, these tactics worked for Hitler - Stalin - Mao - Po Pot - Castro

Christians, pushed far enough - of course - regardless how gentle - you kick a dog enough, your gonna get bit. Now, Islam - Muslims - were are dealing with rabid animals.

I also asked someone - anyone to post a site ( sites ) that report this behavior from any Christians ( even the most radical phony Christians ) that parallel these atrocities committed by Muslims.

Islamic Terror Attacks for First Part of 2013

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2012

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2011

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2010

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2009

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2008

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2007

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2006

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2005

Islamic Terror Attacks for 2004

Islamic Attacks from September 11th, 2001 through 2003

About the List of Terrorist Attacks by Muslims

jim, 163,000 christians are killed because of their faith every year...look at the numbers in rawanda and check out what bill clinton did to the christians in kosovo....end time prophecy is being fulfilled as i type this...but our satanic media covers it up, why? so we will be taken by surprise, and lose our soul forever

Southern Poverty Law Center called this group a hate group in 2010, because it "propagates known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.

Who cares if it's Christian? The KKK is Christian. Do you think if the KKK hangs a black guy, we should call it an act of Christian Terrorism?

Southern Poverty Law Center called this group a hate group in 2010, because it "propagates known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.

Who cares if it's Christian? The KKK is Christian. Do you think if the KKK hangs a black guy, we should call it an act of Christian Terrorism?

the southern poverty law center????????????lofl....they are the biggest hate group in the country...

every good thing about this country is considered hate by the southern poverty law center...

Later in the briefing, the soldiers were reportedly told that they could face punishment for participating in organizations that are considered hate groups.

That's the big downside of the military, they got you by the nads, a microcosm of cult control, I'm sure they wish they could control the populace like this. Power, control, politics = Robots following orders + a Paycheck......nothing Patriotic about that formula.

the southern poverty law center????????????lofl....they are the biggest hate group in the country...

every good thing about this country is considered hate by the southern poverty law center...

Guess it depends on what side of the fence you are on. You like censorship, attempts to make homosexuality a crime, and activism against other religions, then you must disagree. If you don't, then maybe you would agree.

What's your point on this dumbazz question? Do you think the president should be calling terrorists Islamic-Muslim Extremists? Is it the word "muslim" that you are insisting he includes? Why?

If the Mormons came out with a terrorist faction, would it be a positive aspect to you if we called them Christian-Mormon Extremists, instead of Mormon Extremists? Can you answer that question with a "yes" or "no"?

The US Army labels the American Family Association a hate group
Monday, October 14, 2013 16:45

According to this article the United States Army held a briefing and the soldiers who attended were informed that the American Family Association should be considered a domestic hate group along the lines of the KKK and the Westboro Baptists. What did this organization do to draw the ire of the United States government? (For their can be no doubt that this came down from above.)

This is a Christian organization and as you can tell by the name they support traditional marriage and family values, that apparently is their crime:

This is not surprising coming from the Obama regime and in fact it is expected. This is what Barack Obama does to his political opponents; they are not merely opponents but enemies which need to be dealt with as such.

We saw early on during his presidency what Barack Obama thought of the people who had a different viewpoint than his when the Department of Homeland security released the now infamous right wing extremist report. And the rhetoric has only been ratcheted up during the government shutdown: In the last week his political opponents have been called arsonists, terrorists with bombs strapped to their chests, hostage takers, and most recently ‘teahadist’ is the term du jour.

I also doubt this has anything to do with Obama. I'll bet the Army has always had an anti-hate group affiliation policy. They are probably following the Southern Poverty Law Center's advice.

What's your point on this dumbazz question? Do you think the president should be calling terrorists Islamic-Muslim Extremists? Is it the word "muslim" that you are insisting he includes? Why?

If the Mormons came out with a terrorist faction, would it be a positive aspect to you if we called them Christian-Mormon Extremists, instead of Mormon Extremists? Can you answer that question with a "yes" or "no"?

Whatever. He won't even use the term "Islamic terrorists". There is a reason for that. If/when Christians declare jihad on the world at large and start beheading and slaughtering, you can call them whatever you want.

The U.S. Army has no business whatsoever propagandizing to the troops. This wreaks of Obama directive as he proceeds with his plan to remove his adversaries. What CIC puts his troops into a position of making a judgment against American citizens?

It was part of a human relations class. Maybe they hit a little close to home, but any group that puts out false propaganda to stir hate is not a group a soldier should hang out with. If they were talking about the kkk, would you still feel the same way?

Whatever. He won't even use the term "Islamic terrorists". There is a reason for that. If/when Christians declare jihad on the world at large and start beheading and slaughtering, you can call them whatever you want.

There might be a very good reason. As I stated before, if the KKK hung a black man, would it be cool with you if we called him a Christian Terrorist?

If you oppose progressive ideology you are labled a hate group. Again, all part of the progressive plan for one world government. Every stone is trying to be put into place by the progressives to achieve this goal. Progressives are the very architects of the one world government.

It was part of a human relations class. Maybe they hit a little close to home

Not the army's business, close to home or not.

but any group that puts out false propaganda to stir hate is not a group a soldier should hang out with. If they were talking about the kkk, would you still feel the same way?

If they were talking about the KKK, I would say the same thing: It is not the Army's province to be talking propaganda to its troops. Of course I would feel the same way.

There might be a very good reason. As I stated before, if the KKK hung a black man, would it be cool with you if we called him a Christian Terrorist?

If they did so under the declaration of being a "Christian", absolutely. I think you're groping for something with your hatred for Christians.

If you oppose progressive ideology you are labled a hate group. Again, all part of the progressive plan for one world government. Every stone is trying to be put into place by the progressives to achieve this goal. Progressives are the very architects of the one world government.

I disagree with your global one world government conspiracy theory, but I do agree that as civilization progresses and people become more intelligent, it's natural to become more enlightened. Groups that scream "You're bad and going to Hell" belong in our sordid history with the Witch Burnings and Spanish Inquisition.

Not the army's business, close to home or not.

If they were talking about the KKK, I would say the same thing: It is not the Army's province to be talking propaganda to its troops. Of course I would feel the same way.

If they did so under the declaration of being a "Christian", absolutely. I think you're groping for something with your hatred for Christians.

What you call "propaganda" is what others call facts. The military, in many cases, is the only Mommy and Daddy lots of these kids really ever have. They try to grow them to be sensible well balanced individuals. Human Resource training is training most companies and organizations have. Teaching tolerance is a good thing.

KKK? I'm sorry, what's that symbol they burn on people's lawns....it looks like a "T"....uh....er.........yea, I'd say they are doing it as Christians!

I disagree with your global one world government conspiracy theory, but I do agree that as civilization progresses and people become more intelligent, it's natural to become more enlightened. Groups that scream "You're bad and going to Hell" belong in our sordid history with the Witch Burnings and Spanish Inquisition.

What you call "propaganda" is what others call facts. The military, in many cases, is the only Mommy and Daddy lots of these kids really ever have. They try to grow them to be sensible well balanced individuals. Human Resource training is training most companies and organizations have. Teaching tolerance is a good thing.

KKK? I'm sorry, what's that symbol they burn on people's lawns....it looks like a "T"....uh....er.........yea, I'd say they are doing it as Christians!

Its not a conspriacy theory...You're a progressive Bing and you can't even see what is happening. You are being led to the slaughter by your own ideology.

Based on YOUR history of posts....You have no perspective to talk about hate groups as your typical perspective is so close to that mindset you'd need to see a lynching to think it crossed the line. What is the FOCUS of this outfit...despite the NAME they use? Better schools and playgrounds? Less domestic violence...Happiness and Harmony? What does the website look like? Is it finger pointing and demonizing? Is it singling out some group and wanting them to not have rights? The US Army is not Greenpeace or some other "lefty" group.

The US Army labels the American Family Association a hate group...

When I first heard about this type of thing, I thought it was silly.

Now I think it is truly frightening. Obama's State is being modified to consider ordinary Americans the enemy.

And the bureaucracy will respond accordingly.

More proof that Obama is a leftist Alinksyite radical.

It was part of a human relations class. Maybe they hit a little close to home, but any group that puts out false propaganda to stir hate is not a group a soldier should hang out with. If they were talking about the kkk, would you still feel the same way?

The mainstream American Family Association is the equivalent of the KKK?

Imbecile.

When I first heard about this type of thing, I thought it was silly.

Now I think it is truly frightening. Obama's State is being modified to consider ordinary Americans the enemy.

And the bureaucracy will respond accordingly.

More proof that Obama is a leftist Alinksyite radical.

Imbecile.

I didn't say it was an equivalent. They are pretty bad, though. They are active against gay, for censorship (against 1st Amendment), and as the Southern Poverty Law Center says "propagates known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.

See LoreD's post on the Pat Boone thread for info on their former director.

Seems this group is primarily about 2 things...being VERY Anti-Gay and wanting RELIGION to get put into public schools and other public institutions....specifically and predictably...Religion THEY happen to approve.

This group is VERY against ANY "Civil rights" for gay/lesbian Americans...including even "anti-discrimination" policies by any public OR Private entity. They have..or currently DO BOYCOTT....Disney, Kraft Foods,Coca Cola,Walmat,Ford...to just name the biggest targets. They boycott a dozen or more TV shows, including Nightline ( ???) they want NPR shut down. They are also very Anti Abortion but the Focus now is VERY focused on Anti-Gay.

Imbecile.

I didn't say it was an equivalent. They are pretty bad, though. They are active against gay, for censorship (against 1st Amendment), and as the Southern Poverty Law Center says "propagates known falsehoods" and the use of "demonizing propaganda" against LGBT people.

Obama's anti-Republican rhetoric is harsher than theirs.

Should he and Dems be classified as a hate group?

Imbecile.

And whatever happened to my question about the Founding Principles?

Are you ever going to answer that?

No, because doing so would get in the way of your endless lies.