Alright, maybe I've been a little arrogant since I've come to this site and with all the dog piling on me recently? I'm starting to understand that maybe I reap what I sow too. I'm starting to feel bad about the way I've treated people on here.

I really do care about everyone I come in contact with whether it be in person or online. I have a lot of care and compassion but I also have a great sense of humor and well..... it doesn't translate very well online. :blush:

The more people mis-understood me, the more arrogant and obnoxious I became. It was like a self fulfilling prophesy.

I'm actually a very humble person in real life. How could I not be being homeless and eating out of garbage cans at 19. Kicked out of high school, involuntary manslaughter charge over my head for my best friends death.

I'm nothing without Jesus Christ.

So, I'm extending this olive branch to ALL the members of NHB that I may have offended and I sincerely hope you will all find it in your hearts to forgive me.

Sincerely,

Str8tEdge :blush:

p.s. Aspirate on a wad of cum you cock sucking faggots/dykes! I'm gonna start REALLY bringing it now! You better bring more friends to the dog pile you turdburglaring dog piling peices of grizzled and dried up jizz off an asscrack!

Alright, maybe I've been a little arrogant since I've come to this site and with all the dog piling on me recently? I'm starting to understand that maybe I reap what I sow too. I'm starting to feel bad about the way I've treated people on here. :lol:

I really do care about everyone I come in contact with whether it be in person or online. I have a lot of care and compassion but I also have a great sense of humor and well..... it doesn't translate very well online. :lol::lol:

The more people mis-understood me, the more arrogant and obnoxious I became. It was like a self fulfilling prophesy. :lol:

I'm actually a very humble person in real life. How could I not be being homeless and eating out of garbage cans at 19. Kicked out of high school, involuntary manslaughter charge over my head for my best friends death.

I'm nothing without Jesus Christ. :lol::lol:

So, I'm extending this olive branch to ALL the members of NHB that I may have offended and I sincerely hope you will all find it in your hearts to fogive me.

Sincerely,

Str8tEdge :lol::lol::lol:

p.s. Aspirate on a wad of cum you cock sucking faggots/dykes! I'm gonna start REALLY bringing it now! You better bring more friends to the dog pile you turdburglaring dog piling peices of grizzled and dried up jizz off an asscrack!

ok. i had to rearrange your post a bit...but now it's ok.

The fine print, I saw it.

Didn't need it as I'd already seen his wounds still leaking in the other thread.

Masochist can't get enough humiliation.

:lol: OMFG! You guys exposed I finished with the highest honors for my BSN!!!!!!

I'm so humilaited!!!!!!! I'll have to hide my head in shame!!!!!!

What next? You guys going to expose my 8" thick cock?

:lol: OMFG! You guys exposed I finished with the highest honors for my BSN!!!!!!

I'm so humilaited!!!!!!! I'll have to hide my head in shame!!!!!!

What next? You guys going to expose my 8" thick cock?

8 inches thick and an inch long.

Platter dick.

And still dumb as a toad. Go figure

8 inches thick and an inch long.

Platter dick.

Your mom wasn't complaining.

And still dumb as a toad. Go figure

You're not qualified to make that judgement. You'd need to be smarter than my cement lawn ornament.

Alright, maybe I've been a little arrogant

Dunno, man, that's pretty hard to forgive, bringing half-azz arrogance like that. This place calls for hard core unbridled arrogance. Step it up, junior.

Now say three "Hail Nugents" and go to your room and think about what you've done.

It's right there next to "spirituality"

Don't bother looking up "QED", contractions like "you're", or the definition of "quote".

They're not in there.

Me! Me! Me!

Ookit Me!

cc

Have you ever seen a bigger attention whore? His naked desperation is cringe-inducing.