Obama voted against raising debt ceiling in 2006

So WTF is the problem liberals?

“Nothing has changed,” Obama told WFLA in an interview. “I voted against a debt ceiling increase at the time because I had some concerns about what President (George W.) Bush was doing.”

Lol. And we have concerns about what you are doing Mr President. Our national debt has increased from just shy of $10 trillion to hovering right under $17 trillion and you have only been in office for just over 4.5 years. By the time you leave office, we should be well over $20 trillion, thus you would have DOUBLED our national debt in 8 years, what took FOREVER to even get to $9 trillion and some change.

So WTF is the problem liberals?

“Nothing has changed,” Obama told WFLA in an interview. “I voted against a debt ceiling increase at the time because I had some concerns about what President (George W.) Bush was doing.”

Lol. And we have concerns about what you are doing Mr President. Our national debt has increased from just shy of $10 trillion to hovering right under $17 trillion and you have only been in office for just over 4.5 years. By the time you leave office, we should be well over $20 trillion, thus you would have DOUBLED our national debt in 8 years, what took FOREVER to even get to $9 trillion and some change.

:lol::lol: :lol: :lol: You NEVER hear this from the dopey progressives on the board. Can't really blame them. No one likes to admit the ugliness of their blatant hypocrisy.

I admit that I agree more with Senator Obama than I do with President Obama.

Yes, he was pretty smart back then. But once the puppeteers got a hold of him, all bets when out the window!

And? During 2006 the economy was relatively strong, yet Cons were pushing us into debt over unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich, corporate handouts, and creating large, inefficient bureaucracies.

Now, government needs to spend to prop up the economy. This idea of defaulting on debt and/or austerity measurements during a time of severe AD deficiency is economic lunacy.....but then again, Cons like riding the short bus to the circus.

And? During 2006 the economy was relatively strong, yet Cons were pushing us into debt over unfunded wars, tax cuts for the rich, corporate handouts, and creating large, inefficient bureaucracies.

Now, government needs to spend to prop up the economy. This idea of defaulting on debt and/or austerity measurements during a time of severe AD deficiency is economic lunacy.....but then again, Cons like riding the short bus to the circus.

Cons didn't almost double the national debt in 6 years, your messiah did.

That explains why you stay so ignorant. :lol:

The ignorance is all yours.... It's a fact, 2008 Candidate Obama was quoted as saying "raising the Debt Ceiling is a signal of Failure".... and that as President, he would not do so.... Now he is demanding for the 3rd or 4th time to do exactly that.....

Is there any reason you are defending this---other than you complete and total bias?