Trans Pacific Partnership???????

Why are talks going on behind closed doors on the future of the so-called Trans Pacific Partnership when it will affect millions of Americans and cost more job's? Why are the American people not being asked to vote on this abortion? We all know NAFTA has cost us millions of job's and TPP has been described as NAFTA on steroids. I'm curious what our right wing brothers and sisters think of the secret TPP?

Why are talks going on behind closed doors on the future of the so-called Trans Pacific Partnership when it will affect millions of Americans and cost more job's? Why are the American people not being asked to vote on this abortion? We all know NAFTA has cost us millions of job's and TPP has been described as NAFTA on steroids. I'm curious what our right wing brothers and sisters think of the secret TPP?

Why didn't we get to vote on the abortion called barrycare?

NAFTA got the "news" and relative to OTHER trade deals...was not actually "big Damage" THIS? I guess is the HUGE thig hiding in the shadows while there's a silly fuss over the details of health insurance...which ought to NOT be a big deal.

THIS TPP thing may be ten TIMES the "big deal" and...it's something getting mostly ignored.

Nice try, but no banana.

Bananas got nothin' to do with it. Elections happen. There's a REASON we bother...and the reaso is LOSERS don't get their wishes granted. Now...Repubs changed it to "Prevent Defense" so as a MINORITY..they just block EVERYTHING...as if the next time roles are reversed..Dems forget that.

Ask Obama he's the one that's pushing it, I thought fat Ed Schultz was gonna have a heart attack listening to Obama.

because us puny stupid f**ks are kept busy bickering about obamacare, religion, abortion, muslims, etc...while

this real globalist $h!t flies by under the radar. our presidents and politicians are clowns propped up to make us look

in a certain direction. even i fall for it, knowing it's a trick. what the f**k can we do? blow $h!t up? kill people?

die? i don't know.

if they would only tell us "the good", i'd like to hear it.

The good for them is lots of Mexicans flowing across the border dependent on government assistance and voting for Republicans.

Yes, I miss having repubs in charge and keeping our borders secure.

Moron.

strawman2.jpg

Really rayj?

It's a strawman?

SHRED it, son.

Made no comment about border security dude. The OP praised open borders in the past, but as an admitted union member, when those open borders are detrimental to him suddenly they're a problem.

Made no comment about border security dude. The OP praised open borders in the past, but as an admitted union member, when those open borders are detrimental to him suddenly they're a problem.

I've seen him CONSISTENTLY raise hell about open borders. I have NEVER seen him praise open borders.

But I get what you are saying - you were challenging the OP's credibility. Thank you.

Oh, wait - I was thinking shintao.

I cannot vouch for onedrum. Sorry.

I've seen him CONSISTENTLY raise hell about open borders. I have NEVER seen him praise open borders.

But I get what you are saying - you were challenging the OP's credibility. Thank you.

Oh, wait - I was thinking shintao.

I cannot vouch for onedrum. Sorry.

I could be wrong in attributing that to onedrum. It's been said here, and I thought it was by him.

because us puny stupid f**ks are kept busy bickering about obamacare, religion, abortion, muslims, etc...while

this real globalist $h!t flies by under the radar. our presidents and politicians are clowns propped up to make us look

in a certain direction. even i fall for it, knowing it's a trick. what the f**k can we do? blow $h!t up? kill people?

die? i don't know.

Bingo.................

It wouldn't surprise me if it comes to that point. Only problem is, when people finally look to do something about it - it will already be way to late.

It's, being done in secret because it's blatant over the top global fascism giving the wto total control.

I have to agree with you on that statement.

Ask Obama he's the one that's pushing it, I thought fat Ed Schultz was gonna have a heart attack listening to Obama.

Whats fat Rush Limbaugh saying about TPP?

die? i don't know.

We still have the power of our pocketbooks and wallets, we can and should be looking at the products that are available to us and find out where they come from, aside from putting tarrifs on imported goods which will never happen, this is the only power we have left. You are correct in the fact that we have no one representing the people in America and seem to be swamped with irrelevant crap coming at us from this whore we call American media. What we don't hear would fill volumes.

I have to agree with you on that statement.

Whats fat Rush Limbaugh saying about TPP?

I couldn't say I never listen to Limbaugh but I do love to hear that fat redhead Ed Schultz get all riled up, he was spitting and slobbering all over the mic after listening to Obama explain how great TPP would be.

On top of the tpp our dear leader Obama is pushing for tafta. NAFTA style trade deal with the EU. The world is being broken,down into trading zones. Eventually all the zones will merge . Global government is the goal

I try to tell the fox fools that THIS is why bush refused to police our borders. Like Clinton, bush, and Reagan (and now the negro), the chimp was AGAINST national borders.

These fools fail to comprehend that GOVERNMENTS protect rights. Corporations don't. Their worship of multinationals is self-slavery in action.