Star Parker Has Been There

Alright. I actually listened to about ten minutes of her and she's really a whole bunch of "blah blah blah". "We're spending too much blah blah blah individual responsibility blah blah blah blah biblically based society or everything goes secular society blah blah blah....."

No solutions, just blah blah blah.............

Alright. I actually listened to about ten minutes of her and she's really a whole bunch of "blah blah blah". "We're spending too much blah blah blah individual responsibility blah blah blah blah biblically based society or everything goes secular society blah blah blah....."

My fault bing...I should have pointed out that the video is for adults.

Do you disagree that she has identified an important problem we face as a nation?

Everyone knows it's an important problem. I don't think the beauty queen has the answers though. Just good feeling pablum.

My fault bing...I should have pointed out that the video is for adults.

Repeat one solution of hers, besides talking. Remember, up until the shut down, it's been our party willing to talk. "No compromise" has been the Republican mantra.

Yeah, moonbats and trolls think common sense if "blah blah."

Imbecile.

And you're lying. She does have solutions.

Remember, up until the shut down, it's been our party willing to talk. "No compromise" has been the Republican mantra.

Yup, you're a hopeless lying troll. Repubs have compromised tremendously, but Dems rejected a cave-in deal that Susan Collins offered because they're not only refusing to compromise, but are moving the goal posts from their previous position.