Only True Christians Will Appreciate This! Praise Jesus and Rome&#

I am pretty freaking atheist however I am from Christian roots and in the middle east I am considered Christian. That being said it was a real disappointment for me to find out that my families "historical religion" isn't even an original story. I am sorry for those of you that this offends, but unlike many things written in the bible all of what is written bellow has been checked out and is considered solid fact by historians around the world. The only opinion of mine I will say is I believe that Christianity was almost entirely made up by Romans as a way to unite the different religions around the empire. I believe that there may have been a man named Jesus who had a cult following and was sentenced to death by Jews and Romans in Jerusalem, however I think the rest is taken from popular religions around the Roman Empire, smashed together and called Christianity.

Please someone argue any of the facts below? I am very ready to prove each and every one.

Try to Guess Who this is?

I was born of a virgin on December 25 and, as the Holy Child, I was placed in a manger. I was a traveling teacher who performed miracles along the way. I “rode in a triumphal procession on an ass.” I was a sacred king killed and eaten in an Eucharistic ritual for fecundity and purification. I rose from the dead on March 25. I was known as the God of the Vine, and turned water into wine. I was called “King of Kings” and “God of Gods.” I was considered the “Only Begotten Son,” Savior,” “Redeemer,” “Sin Bearer,” Anointed One,” and the “Alpha and Omega.” I was identified with the Ram or Lamb. I was also known as the sacrificial title of “Dendrites” or “Young Man of the Tree” as my body was hung on a tree after death. Who am I? Jesus right? WRONG! I am the Greek God Dionysus from 1500BC

Roman God like Jesus

Romulus is born of a vestal virgin, which was a priestess of the hearth god Vesta sworn to celibacy. His mother claims that the divine impregnated her, yet this is not believed by the King. Romulus and his twin brother, Remus, are tossed in the river and left for dead. (A “slaughter of the innocents” tale which parallels that of Matthew 2:13-16). Romulus is hailed as the son of god. He is “snatched away to heaven” by a whirlwind (It is assumed that the gods took him), and he makes post mortem appearances. In his work Numa Pompilius, Plutarch records that there was a darkness covering the earth before his death (Just as there was during Jesus’ death according to Mark 15:33). He also states that Romulus is to be know afterwards as ‘Quirinus’; A god which belonged to the Archiac Triad (a “triple deity” similar to the concept of the Trinity).

Egyptian god like Jesus

Born of a virgin, Isis. Only begotten son of the God Osiris. Birth heralded by the star Sirius, the morning star. Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality, he had no birth date; he was not a human. Death threat during infancy: Herut tried to have Horus murdered. Handling the threat: The God That tells Horus’ mother “Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child.” An angel tells Jesus’ father to: “Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt.” Break in life history: No data between ages of 12 & 30. Age at baptism: 30. Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. Was crucifed, descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.

Another Greek god

Attis was born on December 25 of the Virgin Nana. He was considered the savior who was slain for the salvation of mankind. His body as bread was eaten by his worshippers. He was both the Divine Son and the Father. On “Black Friday,” he was crucified on a tree, from which his holy blood ran down to redeem the earth. He descended into the underworld. After three days, Attis was resurrected.

Does anyone know the story of Christmas? Here is how it happened

Roman pagans first introduced the holiday of Saturnalia, a week long period of lawlessness celebrated between December 17-25. During this period, Roman courts were closed, and Roman law dictated that no one could be punished for damaging property or injuring people during the week long celebration. Some of the normal celebrations were widespread intoxication; going from house to house while singing naked; rape and other sexual license; and consuming human-shaped biscuits (still produced in some English and most German bakeries during the Christmas season). In the 4th century CE, Christianity imported the Saturnalia festival hoping to take the pagan masses in with it. Christian leaders succeeded in converting to Christianity large numbers of pagans by promising them that they could continue to celebrate the Saturnalia as Christians. The problem was that there was nothing intrinsically Christian about Saturnalia. To remedy this, these Christian leaders named Saturnalia’s concluding day, December 25th, to be Jesus’ birthday. In return for ensuring massive observance of the anniversary of the Savior’s birth by assigning it to this resonant date, the Church for its part tacitly agreed to allow the holiday to be celebrated more or less the way it had always been.” The earliest Christmas holidays were celebrated by drinking, sexual indulgence, singing naked in the streets (a precursor of modern caroling), etc.

The Origin of Christmas Tree
Just as early Christians recruited Roman pagans by associating Christmas with the Saturnalia, so too worshippers of the Asheira cult and its offshoots were recruited by the Church sanctioning “Christmas Tree
s" Pagans had long worshiped trees in the forest, or brought them into their homes and decorated them, and this observance was adopted and painted with a Christian veneer by the Church. The Origin of Mistletoe
Norse mythology recounts how the god Balder was killed using a mistletoe arrow by his rival god Hoder while fighting for the female Nanna. Druid rituals use mistletoe to poison their human sacrificial victim.
The Christian custom of “kissing under the mistletoe” is a later synthesis of the sexual license of Saturnalia with the Druidic sacrificial cult

The Origin of Christmas Presents
In pre-Christian
Rome, the emperors compelled their most despised citizens to bring offerings and gifts during the Saturnalia (in December) and Kalends (in January). Later, this ritual expanded to include gift-giving among the general populace. The Catholic Church gave this custom a Christian flavor by re-rooting it in the supposed gift-giving of Saint Nichola

Think About this next Christmas

Christmas has always been a holiday celebrated carelessly. For millennia, pagans, Christians, and even Jews have been swept away in the season’s festivities, and very few people ever pause to consider the celebration’s intrinsic meaning, history, or origins.

Christmas celebrates the birth of the Christian god who came to rescue mankind from the “curse of the Torah.” It is a 24-hour declaration that Judaism is no longer valid.

Christmas is a lie. There is no Christian church with a tradition that Jesus was really born on December 25th.

December 25 is a day on which Jews have been shamed, tortured, and murdered.

Many of the most popular Christmas customs – including Christmas trees, mistletoe, Christmas presents, and Santa Claus – are modern incarnations of the most depraved pagan rituals ever practiced on earth.

I love when the Christian Bible thumpers say "remember what Christmas is all about". I have said for years "there is no way I running naked threw the streets singing". People are such sheep in the world, they blindly believe in a book that has little none archeological evidence supporting it and call people like me that find actual facts like these "devils", "lost souls", and liars. Even though everything I have found checks out by multiple sources and is supported by the archeological/historian community.

One more opinion no one will read, LOL. I think faith in something is acceptable, even I wonder how a bunch of rock came together in space and sprung life, but believing in Christianity is just plain misguided. How people get them selves so deeply into a religion that they believe anyone who feels differently then them deserves to die, needs to be "saved", or will be spending eternity damned in Hell. Why do people need to use religion as a precursor to help people, why cant thousands of people travel to impoverished areas of the world just to build a school or help the poor, why do they have to go to push Jesus down the throats of the locals? One thing is for sure, if you are a Christian and you just read this for the first time whether you admit it or not you know you are thinking "WTF?". Oh and please look all of this up for yourself, don't take my word for it, just watch out if you are a faithful Christian because the stuff I mentioned here is only the tip of the ice burg.

Ya that title is a little bit of a trap, but you know what they say.....Why preach to the choir?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...you got at point about the Judeo-Native hybrids that are scrimped up everywhere especially Rome, Jesus was probably born in late summer or early fall, definitely not December and the Easter eggs and bunny rabbits have fertility worship origins..but the catch is this....not all Christian sects or denominations partake or believe in them, claiming all Christians do is a misnomer, though I would say probably most do. You talk about Christians forcing beliefs and values down throats, the same can be said about many things that occur in our daily lifes but we still just go along with the status quo.

Your right in people believing stuff without proof (archeological, science, history, etc.) and we see it everyday, for example soldiers taking it on faith that Obama was born in America and yet are willing to fight and die for him...kinda strange on how that "faith" thing works out....eh? And just Christians believe in the unseen? Funny, very funny.

march2010012.jpg

for example soldiers taking it on faith that Obama was born in America and yet are willing to fight and die for him

Blahahaha...I have said it before and I will say it again. You can not find a more conservative or libertarian community in the US then Army and Marines! Believe me brother we fight because if we dont someone else will, and when in combat we fight for the guy next to us, nothing more and believe me, we are all sick of Afghanistan and think it is a stupid fight against the buggy man in the hills. As far fighting for Obama! HELL NO, do you know how pissed every one was when he was talking about Syria. If push came to shove and there was a mass firearm confiscation or there was a another civil war I promise you, polls confirm this, that 80-90% of the US military would not be on the Liberal side. Dont start with that dumb crap either that we are automatically on the presidents side, a civil war changes everything the country splits and the cooks, paper pushers slip away from the military to go fight for Obummer.

I am pretty freaking atheist however I am from Christian roots and in the middle east I am considered Christian. That being said it was a real disappointment for me to find out that my families "historical religion" isn't even an original story. I am sorry for those of you that this offends, but unlike many things written in the bible all of what is written bellow has been checked out and is considered solid fact by historians around the world. The only opinion of mine I will say is I believe that Christianity was almost entirely made up by Romans as a way to unite the different religions around the empire. I believe that there may have been a man named Jesus who had a cult following and was sentenced to death by Jews and Romans in Jerusalem, however I think the rest is taken from popular religions around the Roman Empire, smashed together and called Christianity.

Please someone argue any of the facts below? I am very ready to prove each and every one.

Try to Guess Who this is?

I was born of a virgin on December 25 and, as the Holy Child, I was placed in a manger. I was a traveling teacher who performed miracles along the way. I “rode in a triumphal procession on an ass.” I was a sacred king killed and eaten in an Eucharistic ritual for fecundity and purification. I rose from the dead on March 25. I was known as the God of the Vine, and turned water into wine. I was called “King of Kings” and “God of Gods.” I was considered the “Only Begotten Son,” Savior,” “Redeemer,” “Sin Bearer,” Anointed One,” and the “Alpha and Omega.” I was identified with the Ram or Lamb. I was also known as the sacrificial title of “Dendrites” or “Young Man of the Tree” as my body was hung on a tree after death. Who am I? Jesus right? WRONG! I am the Greek God Dionysus from 1500BC

Roman God like Jesus

Romulus is born of a vestal virgin, which was a priestess of the hearth god Vesta sworn to celibacy. His mother claims that the divine impregnated her, yet this is not believed by the King. Romulus and his twin brother, Remus, are tossed in the river and left for dead. (A “slaughter of the innocents” tale which parallels that of Matthew 2:13-16). Romulus is hailed as the son of god. He is “snatched away to heaven” by a whirlwind (It is assumed that the gods took him), and he makes post mortem appearances. In his work Numa Pompilius, Plutarch records that there was a darkness covering the earth before his death (Just as there was during Jesus’ death according to Mark 15:33). He also states that Romulus is to be know afterwards as ‘Quirinus’; A god which belonged to the Archiac Triad (a “triple deity” similar to the concept of the Trinity).

Egyptian god like Jesus

Born of a virgin, Isis. Only begotten son of the God Osiris. Birth heralded by the star Sirius, the morning star. Ancient Egyptians paraded a manger and child representing Horus through the streets at the time of the winter solstice (about DEC-21). In reality, he had no birth date; he was not a human. Death threat during infancy: Herut tried to have Horus murdered. Handling the threat: The God That tells Horus’ mother “Come, thou goddess Isis, hide thyself with thy child.” An angel tells Jesus’ father to: “Arise and take the young child and his mother and flee into Egypt.” Break in life history: No data between ages of 12 & 30. Age at baptism: 30. Subsequent fate of the baptiser: Beheaded. Walked on water, cast out demons, healed the sick, restored sight to the blind. Was crucifed, descended into Hell; resurrected after three days.

Another Greek god

Attis was born on December 25 of the Virgin Nana. He was considered the savior who was slain for the salvation of mankind. His body as bread was eaten by his worshippers. He was both the Divine Son and the Father. On “Black Friday,” he was crucified on a tree, from which his holy blood ran down to redeem the earth. He descended into the underworld. After three days, Attis was resurrected.

Does anyone know the story of Christmas? Here is how it happened

Roman pagans first introduced the holiday of Saturnalia, a week long period of lawlessness celebrated between December 17-25. During this period, Roman courts were closed, and Roman law dictated that no one could be punished for damaging property or injuring people during the week long celebration. Some of the normal celebrations were widespread intoxication; going from house to house while singing naked; rape and other sexual license; and consuming human-shaped biscuits (still produced in some English and most German bakeries during the Christmas season). In the 4th century CE, Christianity imported the Saturnalia festival hoping to take the pagan masses in with it. Christian leaders succeeded in converting to Christianity large numbers of pagans by promising them that they could continue to celebrate the Saturnalia as Christians. The problem was that there was nothing intrinsically Christian about Saturnalia. To remedy this, these Christian leaders named Saturnalia’s concluding day, December 25th, to be Jesus’ birthday. In return for ensuring massive observance of the anniversary of the Savior’s birth by assigning it to this resonant date, the Church for its part tacitly agreed to allow the holiday to be celebrated more or less the way it had always been.” The earliest Christmas holidays were celebrated by drinking, sexual indulgence, singing naked in the streets (a precursor of modern caroling), etc.

The Origin of Christmas Tree

Just as early Christians recruited Roman pagans by associating Christmas with the Saturnalia, so too worshippers of the Asheira cult and its offshoots were recruited by the Church sanctioning “Christmas Trees" Pagans had long worshiped trees in the forest, or brought them into their homes and decorated them, and this observance was adopted and painted with a Christian veneer by the Church. The Origin of Mistletoe

Norse mythology recounts how the god Balder was killed using a mistletoe arrow by his rival god Hoder while fighting for the female Nanna. Druid rituals use mistletoe to poison their human sacrificial victim. The Christian custom of “kissing under the mistletoe” is a later synthesis of the sexual license of Saturnalia with the Druidic sacrificial cult

The Origin of Christmas Presents

In pre-Christian Rome, the emperors compelled their most despised citizens to bring offerings and gifts during the Saturnalia (in December) and Kalends (in January). Later, this ritual expanded to include gift-giving among the general populace. The Catholic Church gave this custom a Christian flavor by re-rooting it in the supposed gift-giving of Saint Nichola

Think About this next Christmas

Christmas has always been a holiday celebrated carelessly. For millennia, pagans, Christians, and even Jews have been swept away in the season’s festivities, and very few people ever pause to consider the celebration’s intrinsic meaning, history, or origins.

Christmas celebrates the birth of the Christian god who came to rescue mankind from the “curse of the Torah.” It is a 24-hour declaration that Judaism is no longer valid.

Christmas is a lie. There is no Christian church with a tradition that Jesus was really born on December 25th.

December 25 is a day on which Jews have been shamed, tortured, and murdered.

Many of the most popular Christmas customs – including Christmas trees, mistletoe, Christmas presents, and Santa Claus – are modern incarnations of the most depraved pagan rituals ever practiced on earth.

I love when the Christian Bible thumpers say "remember what Christmas is all about". I have said for years "there is no way I running naked threw the streets singing". People are such sheep in the world, they blindly believe in a book that has little none archeological evidence supporting it and call people like me that find actual facts like these "devils", "lost souls", and liars. Even though everything I have found checks out by multiple sources and is supported by the archeological/historian community.

One more opinion no one will read, LOL. I think faith in something is acceptable, even I wonder how a bunch of rock came together in space and sprung life, but believing in Christianity is just plain misguided. How people get them selves so deeply into a religion that they believe anyone who feels differently then them deserves to die, needs to be "saved", or will be spending eternity damned in Hell. Why do people need to use religion as a precursor to help people, why cant thousands of people travel to impoverished areas of the world just to build a school or help the poor, why do they have to go to push Jesus down the throats of the locals? One thing is for sure, if you are a Christian and you just read this for the first time whether you admit it or not you know you are thinking "WTF?". Oh and please look all of this up for yourself, don't take my word for it, just watch out if you are a faithful Christian because the stuff I mentioned here is only the tip of the ice burg.

Ya that title is a little bit of a trap, but you know what they say.....Why preach to the choir?

Glad to see you are not just some idiot.... your're an idiot with imaginary friends and a superiority complex.... what a grab bag. Suck a dick and die baby killer. I hope you roast in your imaginary hell.

I love how atheists are obsessed with other peoples religious beliefs.

Live and let live. If you're right you should be happy and not wish to change what makes others happy.

Christian seldom "Just let others live", why should you expect something different from what you put out ?

Is time itself named after any of those other gods?

When you write the date, do you commemorate their coming and going?

Glad to see you are not just some idiot.... your're an idiot with imaginary friends and a superiority complex.... what a grab bag. Suck a dick and die baby killer. I hope you roast in your imaginary hell.

You might want to re-read his post...

I love how atheists are obsessed with other peoples religious beliefs.

Live and let live. If you're right you should be happy and not wish to change what makes others happy.

So are you saying that facts should be withheld or altered in order to make some people happy? I think people want to know and should know how the custom of bringing a tree in the house and decorate it came about. Hahaha, and WOW you should see the looks on peoples faces when you interrupt a "what Christmas is all about speech" with the story of Saturnalia. One lady eating breakfast on DEC 24th at the table next to mine in IHOP a few years ago got up, called me an Anti-Christ, and then liar. Then she started to cry when I showed her link after link including a NATGEO article. Like real tears crying! I felt so bad, but at the same time I refuse to deny or withhold facts in order to help someone live in blissful ignorance. I mean shiit last time in history when science and facts were withheld in order to keep the religious happy and powerful the Great Library of Alexander was burned down, the world was considered flat and scientist had to live in secret. Why do you think Divici painted the last supper? He was being investigated as devil worshiping scientist.

In short NO. I will continue to write about the manipulations Christians imposed upon the world and I will tell anyone who asks. I highly doubt I will change any Ultra Christians minds, if they accept the facts, which is unlikely, will tell them selves it is test of faith or some crap like that. Hahaha

So are you saying that facts should be withheld or altered in order to make some people happy? I think people want to know and should know how the custom of bringing a tree in the house and decorate it came about. Hahaha, and WOW you should see the looks on peoples faces when you interrupt a "what Christmas is all about speech" with the story of Saturnalia. One lady eating breakfast on DEC 24th at the table next to mine in IHOP a few years ago got up, called me an Anti-Christ, and then liar. Then she started to cry when I showed her link after link including a NATGEO article. Like real tears crying! I felt so bad, but at the same time I refuse to deny or withhold facts in order to help someone live in blissful ignorance. I mean shiit last time in history when science and facts were withheld in order to keep the religious happy and powerful the Great Library of Alexander was burned down, the world was considered flat and scientist had to live in secret. Why do you think Divici painted the last supper? He was being investigated as devil worshiping scientist.

In short NO. I will continue to write about the manipulations Christians imposed upon the world and I will tell anyone who asks. I highly doubt I will change any Ultra Christians minds, if they accept the facts, which is unlikely, will tell them selves it is test of faith or some crap like that. Hahaha

Let me guess, you're a "true christian" eh ?

I said my peoples historic religion x 1600 years or so has been Christianity so naturally our year system is based off that. However if you would prefer I can use the year today of 2766 AUC (Ab urbe condita latin for the founding of Rome). I am not saying Christianity wasn't the greatest marketing scheme of all time but if you were a third party not of this world looking at all the facts surrounding Christianity would believe it or chalk it up to a political move for Rome to stay powerful when the Empire was crumbling?

And c'mon Handball doesn't have time to read today, its Monday, he has play minecraft for 8 straight hours not to mention he only has a few hours a day to actually be able to read words on the screen...After about 10 am he has drank way way to much to be able to read in a timely manor he has to drink that much though, it improves the graphics on minecraft you know. Give the poor guy a break...Hell he is still dealing with the time the cops caught him riding his bike drunk with a kid on the handle bars. You have no idea how hard it is for him to stay at home all day as a drunk mister mom while his wife works so hard to support the family.

March, April, May, June, July, August, etc...I think they are all named for gods.

But I am pretty sure that April is named for this rockin' chick I used to "date."

I know one with these amazingly huge fun bags! Gaaawwwdddd!!!

I thought they were named for Roman Emperors

Yea, you might be right about that. Maybe it was days of the week.