m. solzhenitsof

FETHULLAH GULEN'S SECRET TERROR!

1. The reader should look them up herself/himself. Remember that directions are given from the flow of the novel's perspective when looking at the reader. After the Islamic terrorists backed by Turkey Soviet has occupied an area in the Northern Syria, Russian planes would enter the air space above the occupied soil -so called battle front against their terrorists actually the friends who invited them to the are-and killed some dozens of IS/Islamic State Terrorists, and from a good distance our Kurdish Lady Warrior should watch all of them vigilantly. Eventually some of her friends must have been rendering the same task so there could be no room to ooze through the south. By the way Russian planes killed three of the occupants just in the day marking the anniversary of a Russian martyr who had been stabbed on back by some TURCO Islamic terrorists. She used to change words ad hoc the situation at the battle field in order to say to some of her best friends something about the process concerning their protection. What protection indeed? The Kurdish lady Warrior might answer that question: My liberal Kurdish comrades I'd like say what in the name of God was going in our beloved soils, OK? Sometimes Kurdish Lady Warrior would rush through the town-yard just from the skirts of deserted village hills to battle ground with pistols, which they stopped to be fire by the own enthusiasm of hearts used to erupt repeatedly, as compelling the women to shout: ' Bang! Bang!' instead of the reality. All the more IS-Islamic State terrorists would rather appear from the entrance of regional gate, and turn clockwise to flee their fronts because of the reason that they might be afraid of Kurdish Lady Warriors as the children of Islamic Terrorists should be afraid of Allah so much decisively that there could be no possibility to back even if the prophet of his/hers might have caress the little cheeks of those fear inclining kids... Along the route of breaking away, at the same moment, The Lady Kurdish Warrior would cry: 'You Islamic Butchers, you vandals, most carnivorous hyenas namely the cannibals of the modern history quit that! Hey Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, will you please get these kiddies to bed? Right now?' There with all for the reply would be from the other side: 'NOP!' The Kurdish lady warrior used to use same exclamation after every "NOP!" urging her dear comrades all: "Say not NOP but not yet!" So they should be vanishing through the trenches. As for those lady warriors they are to be so full of vitality every time. The lady warrior would think they should be starting back to the positive mood. The Kurdish lady warrior used also to turn them to watch and listen to them. So that "Not yet!" means for her knowing how to regard each other as a member of the same family that respect the same mission one of the closest and dearest part of global liberalism, so just got to be all together when defending actual truth about the report from the global mission. At times The Kurdish Lady Warrior would warn The Indo-Europeans and Good Semitic People of The Turkey Soviet's international evil administrated recently by Turkey's caliph/President and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN focused instigation and mesmerism to produce overt or secret Islamic terror! So she should call-through SOLZH's door-to heed admonitions a propos mesmerism rendered by GULEN to impel poor souls into massive murders such as coming as flash or breaking news: FBI 'failed' Santiago after request for help, brother says Santiago's brother Bryan questioned why his sibling was allowed to keep his gun after US authorities knew he had become increasingly paranoid and was hearing voices.Bryan Santiago said his brother had trouble controlling his anger after serving in Iraq and told his brother that he felt he was being chased and controlled by the CIA through secret online messages.When Santiago told agents at an FBI field office his paranoid thoughts in November, he was evaluated for four days, then released without any follow-up medication or therapy."The FBI failed there," Bryan Santiago said."We're not talking about someone who emerged from anonymity to do something like this."All the more Turkey Soviet could use three main apparatuses: Turkish Maoist/KEMALIST red nationalist wing's Anti American and Anti European action, Turkey's Caliph/President and his big TURCO Islamic terror and Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's secret or well hidden or rather subluminal Islamic horrific terror! Briefly one of the wings of evil-Turkish Ayatollah GULEN-administrated by Turkey Soviet has compelled the murderer through mesmerism like Islamic preaching of GULEN/Pennsylvania-The USA!After so many odious events created by Turkey Soviet has she gone to bed, dear reader before weeping for both Judeo Christian and Kurdish babies? NOP! After the gross offensives of Islamic Terror backed by it she would rather has gone out to walk around idly, sad, and dismayed. At the beginning of perceiving the change between her "green horn infantry" and "expert warrior" period behaviours both commanders and comrades of hers wandered what the cause should be to hinder her beautiful, green eyes even in the way of forty winks. So the heroine Kurdish lady warrior ought to reply the question of the physician of the battalion about her insomnia... She (replying to the question regarding to her sleepless nights): Yes, time to time, I couldn't go to bed because of one unique reason! Question: What's that reason: Reply: Because I know that the source of every evil in the world! Q.-What's that that says? R.-That says it's New Ottoman State namely Turkey Soviet that is the cocktail of various bloody gangs: Gray Wolf Turkish racists )MHP) and their most intimate friends viz. TURCO Islamic terrorists (AKP), Maoist Twin Brothers (PKK/HDP and CHP), Turkish Generals (The terriers of F. GULEN and the hounds of MAOIST / KEMALIST stately paid and esteemed mafia type gunmen, fake secular Turkish people working at the offices of nearly all embassies in Ankara, and ISIS cells hiding under the armpits of the members of Turkish Cabinet, F.GULEN's football teams-GALATASARAY, BESIKTAS, and TRABZONSPOR charged with the mission of spoiling The European Sportive ethics! And all green/Islamist and dirty red, jet black academics making endless Anti-American/Anti East and West European, even Anti Semitic (including Hebrews, Egyptians Kuwaitis etcetera)... Why? After such reliable information who can call the Red Alarms that'd be sent to you the false things shouted by the 'liars'?

TO BE CONTINUED...

Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 07:23 AM.
12-14-2016, 02:35 AM

You really need to shorten these wordy posts if you expect them to be read.

What Americans do not understand is how Gulen manages to create so much trouble while in exile, and why Erdogan is acting like a dick and arresting and firing hundreds of people. You need to explain Turkish politics better.

You really need to shorten these wordy posts if you expect them to be read.

What Americans do not understand is how Gulen manages to create so much trouble while in exile, and why Erdogan is acting like a dick and arresting and firing hundreds of people. You need to explain Turkish politics better.

Reply: Because I know that the source of every evil in the world! Q.-What's that that says? R.-That says it's New Ottoman State namely Turkey Soviet that is the cocktail of various bloody gangs: Gray Wolf Turkish racists )MHP) and their most intimate friends viz. TURCO Islamic terrorists (AKP), Maoist Twin Brothers (PKK/HDP and CHP), Turkish Generals (The terriers of F. GULEN and the hounds of MAOIST / KEMALIST stately paid and esteemed mafia type gunmen, fake secular Turkish people working at the offices of nearly all embassies in Ankara, and ISIS cells hiding under the armpits of the members of Turkish Cabinet, F.GULEN's football teams-GALATASARAY, BESIKTAS, and TRABZONSPOR charged with the mission of spoiling The European Sportive ethics! And all green/Islamist and dirty red, jet black academics making endless Anti-American/Anti East and West European, even Anti Semitic (including Hebrews, Egyptians Kuwaitis etcetera)... Why? After such reliable information who can call the Red Alarms that'd be sent to you the false things shouted by the 'liars'?

Reply: Because I know that the source of every evil in the world! Q.-What's that that says? R.-That says it's New Ottoman State namely Turkey Soviet that is the cocktail of various bloody gangs: Gray Wolf Turkish racists )MHP) and their most intimate friends viz. TURCO Islamic terrorists (AKP), Maoist Twin Brothers (PKK/HDP and CHP), Turkish Generals (The terriers of F. GULEN and the hounds of MAOIST / KEMALIST stately paid and esteemed mafia type gunmen, fake secular Turkish people working at the offices of nearly all embassies in Ankara, and ISIS cells hiding under the armpits of the members of Turkish Cabinet, F.GULEN's football teams-GALATASARAY, BESIKTAS, and TRABZONSPOR charged with the mission of spoiling The European Sportive ethics! And all green/Islamist and dirty red, jet black academics making endless Anti-American/Anti East and West European, even Anti Semitic (including Hebrews, Egyptians Kuwaitis etcetera)... Why? After such reliable information who can call the Red Alarms that'd be sent to you the false things shouted by the 'liars'?

That is not a coherent reply at all. You need to define the parties you mention : MHF AKP, PKK/HDP/CHP. what do these groups stand for?

99% of all Americans know nothing of Turkish Politics. What you post here sounds to me like the rant of a street lunatic. I assume you do not like Gulen, but what is your position on Erdogan? Are you an Islamist? Are you a Kurd? Do you want Turkey to joint the EU or not?

That is not a coherent reply at all. You need to define the parties you mention : MHF AKP, PKK/HDP/CHP. what do these groups stand for?

99% of all Americans know nothing of Turkish Politics. What you post here sounds to me like the rant of a street lunatic. I assume you do not like Gulen, but what is your position on Erdogan? Are you an Islamist? Are you a Kurd? Do you want Turkey to joint the EU or not?

From the new novel of SOLZHENITSOF:

(All in a sudden a layman-using the family name Onassis God knows why call off lower gallery of chat room): Hey the readers of SOLZHENITSOF, you look down to see me and tell us who is this author. A man who detests GULEN and stick up for ERDOGAN, huh? The Kurdish lady Warrior speaks: SOLZHENITSOF-belonging to the Russian Romantics as an author finds secret Islamic Terror Boss namely Turkish Ayatollah GULEN for he used to fraud Americans for decades whereas ERDOGAN learnt at last to treat The Russian-The great member of Judeo-Christianity Culture that tampered the Turkic Tribes all over the Central Asia-with respects!

C'mon folks... help the professor out... NHB is going global now!!!! :D

Why...he shuns me; even when I use my best material !

Five By Five, on 21 Jan 2014 - 03:56 AM, said:snapback.png

C'mon folks... help the professor out... NHB is going global now!!!! THANKS TO THE MONITOR & MANY THANKS TO THE KING OF SHUN TOO!

Five By Five, on 21 Jan 2014 - 03:56 AM, said:snapback.png

:D:P;):o^_^:huh::)

(All in a sudden a layman-using the family name Onassis God knows why call off lower gallery of chat room): Hey the readers of SOLZHENITSOF, you look down to see me and tell us who is this author. A man who detests GULEN and stick up for ERDOGAN, huh? The Kurdish lady Warrior speaks: SOLZHENITSOF-belonging to the Russian Romantics as an author finds secret Islamic Terror Boss namely Turkish Ayatollah GULEN for he used to fraud Americans for decades whereas ERDOGAN learnt at last to treat The Russian-The great member of Judeo-Christianity Culture that tampered the Turkic Tribes all over the Central Asia-with respects!

Of course my real name is not Onassis. I have nothing to do with Aristotle Onassis, you foreign flake, the name Xavier Onassis is a play on words in English : it is pronounced Save Your Own Asses, Okay? I did not say that I favored Gulen, Erdogan, Atturk or anyone else. I simply wrote that your wordy ramblings make no sense at all the Americans, who do not understand Turkish politics, and that if you want anyone to pay any attention to you, you need to explain what it is that Erdogan, Gulen and Ataturk stand for. No American knows one thing about Gulen, if he defrauded any Americans, it is certainly unknown what he did and to whom. No one that reads the news in the USA evcer heard of Gulen until Erdogan started ranting about him.

So explain what you are trying to tell us or just go away. And yeah, yeah, we know who Solzhenitzan was, and he was not you.Perhapos you could explain why you chose the name of a Russian Christian.

Darkness-600-LI.jpg

SALUTE OLD MACK!

BIG PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS EXPLORED THE RUSSIAN GOOD SAMARITANS' HEART AS THAT LIKE OF MINE!

You like Trump in Turkey Solz?

You like Trump in Turkey Solz?

THE FOLKS EMIGRATED FROM RUSSIA, GERMANS' VOLGA REGION, ISRAEL, MESOPOTAMIA, AND GREECE TO ANATOLIA LOVE ALL THE EUROPEAN STOCK HEROES-LIKE PETER THE GREAT, TZAR NICOLAI, LINCOLN, REAGAN, ATATURK, GORBACHEV, AND TRUMP-IN TURKEY!

SOLZHENITSOF WRITES IN HIS NEW NOVEL...

The official TURCO Islamic terrorists are putting a wild play on scene there. They are the same persons who've assassinated the Russian Ambassador as they stabbed the Russian Pilot at back. They are taught by Turkish Ayatollah GULEN how to be secret Muslim terrorists, and trained by the dictator Caliph/President of Turkey how to kill the little babies of the innocent folkS. And yet their full education in vandalism would be based on the Inhuman Ideology of the Ottoman Sultans or rather the enemies of the civilisation. Ottoman Vandals have hanged-in the last century of The Ottoman Empire-an Arab thinker Abdullah bin Saudi, just before 186 years in Istanbul. They-TURCO Islamic terrorists and those of DAESH/D AHRAM Al SHAM who are dealing with the exhibition of a put up fight against each other-were seemingly well trained in pulling off tricks-as Turkey's Caliph/President's false calling in the fraud to name D AHRAM Al SHAM as DEASH instead of pronouncing it as DEASH. They all are fraud, officially planned assassination, and to make Gulf Arabs-like Kuwait-Jews, Russians and American worn out by the tricks of The New Ottoman Empire of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN and Turkey's dictator caliph president! Mama: Here you're a real briefing prepared to narrate the brief history and recent picture of The Ottoman Empire and the New Ottoman-a semi clan consisting of Maoist/KEMALIST aggressive elements, TURCO Islamic terrorists and fake secular tricksters...Now try and hear me liberal comrades, my honeys. (Hands the official document like files to the old man who seems having got enough experiences in the matter discussed.) Lads thank as if handing briefing direction to the hands of the old man ): Thank you. Of course thanks to everybody who would like to share our thanksgiving today! Mom: My relationship with SOLZH daddy taught me the way of thanksgiving although it is different from yours. The children or rather the friends of AYLAN KURDI: You're umpteen years older than us and always had to carry a bigger load of the responsibilities than we ever had to carry; we never carried a thing in our life but plays. Mama: My boys and girls, will you let me talk, please? The Children: Yes, the angel with honey aroma. Mama: Now, the Mideast soils arable from the point of plantation's a mighty big thing to run. But we are to battle Islamic Terror backed by Turkey Vulture. Everybody: For thirty years Ayatollah GULEN directed secretly TURCO Islamic-secret-terror almost single-handed! And yet recently The caliph/president of his beloved country is the director of the evil...

FLASH!!!!!! BREAKING NEWS....SOLZH NARRATES IN HIS ACTUALITY BASED NOVEL...FIRST THE HIGH LIGHTS....

1. Behold, the conquering hero comes...SOLZH ( Through nowhere to somewhere, following nobody, imitating storm lover's bending): The fabulous silhouette! Remember me? Who could forget me? The girl: You looks like you have been injuring The Turkey Vulture in AL BAB where TURCO-Islamic terrorists used to murder civilians! Mom: Yep, I'm afraid you'll have to warm the bench at the war games this year. Mama: Or was it the Games of war that he made his famousrun in. (Another or rather multiplied rumble of thunder, sound of storm rising while the storm lover reaches Mom and Mama): The battle of AL BAB, honey, it was that, the nest of Kurdish heroes and heroines battle Islamic Terror! Yes as wherein one could define by means of the parole ALLAH AKBAR! http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7560721.html The Girl: That's right... we ought to be always getting that parole from the mouth of Muslim assassins whose little brains the Turkey Soviet mixed up with the same parole ALAH AKBAR generously! Remember all fighters either to believer having been belonging to Islam or fake secular atheists-would be anti-imperialists ones in another saying-both cry ALLAH AKBAR as they had been taught by that vulture type Soviet! Young SOLZH: Essentially Turkey Soviet is a gang state having neither any ideology nor any belief in accordance with the celestial books as Torah or The Bible! Then come and think a little why Turkey Soviet's all kind of administrators-of course not the innocent peoples living in Anatolia-yes not its civilians but higher rank despots wouldn't like the Judeo-Christians nor Kurds at all... (The silhouette pats the girl on the shoulder apparently to me her to stop): Hush! (The Kurdish Esq. Commander rushes at the teasing silhouette looking like the gang militants of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN, striking him): Stop that! You stop that! (A mild seasonal wind instead of any storm rises... SOLZH toward the girl from the corner flails at his sister whom another silhouette keeps apart.

Why...he shuns me; even when I use my best material !

OLD MACK,

THE TWO PHOTOS YOU INSTALLED-BOTH OF THEM-COULD REFLECT ONE HUNDRED YEARS OLD TURKEY SOVIETS' MAIN PHILOSOPHY!

YOURS

SOLZH

edit%20free%20speech%20germany_zpsgtmdip

THE SWORN ENEMY OF TURKEY SOVIET NAMELY M. SOLZHENITSOF WRITES IN HIS NEW NOVEL:

1. If is not going likely to be sufficient we take some from Qatar as both Turkish Ayatollah GULEN''s prosecutor ZEKERIYA OZ has done before and The Army of the Caliph/President is still pulling off! The Girl: Why Qatar? Mama: Because the Louvre Assailant is from Dubai. See: Louvre attacker believed to be a 29-year-old Egyptian | France News ... https://www.wsj.com/articles/knife-w...ris-1486116166 attacker believed to be a 29-year-old Egyptian ... January 26 after acquiring a one-month tourist visa from the French embassy in Dubai. Kurdish Esq. Commander: Could you give us more proof in details? Mama: That's why I'm forced to...to solve the problem Here you are the well detailed proof: [sEE IN GOOGLE PLEASE] gws_rd=ssl#q=louvre+assailant+from+Dubai Mama: Something that's too important to be put off, huh? Mom: If the girl was sober, he ought to be in on this. I think she ought to be present when I try and understand this affair. The girl: I'm present, we're present! Mama: Well, good. I will now give you this outline my children and Kurdish orphans, and our SOLZH's daddy alongside the old man and me have drawn up a sort of versatile witness! Young SOLZH: Oh, that's it! You'll be in charge and carry out the liberal mission, will you? Kurdish Esq. Commander: Seemingly this was offered as soon as it had been got the report on the vandalism TURCO Islamic terrorists and the legionnaires like IS/ Islamic State assassins . Obviously they did this thing, I mean they likely drew up this fervent outline with the advice and assistance of the somebody who handle every kind of affairs from fight to peace making for all the prominent families in the world, and one dare to remark that to the high probability our blue eyed plus straw hair Trump had been trained sensationally for his mission similar to that of this case!

SOLZH WRITES IN HIS NEW NOVEL....

The girl and the sister of SOLZH: We know that's all daddy's dream. Mom and Mama: That's dream, and yet there need must be some dwelling besides dreaming, huh? http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/turkey-isis-istanbul-new-year-shooting-nightclub-erdogan-turks-kurds-syria-why-we-dont-dwell-in-the-a7505606.html

(The old man and SOLZH's daddy off right on monitor's gallery]: Looks like the wind was taking liberties with AL BAB Turkey tries to invade. (Young Kurdish lady warriors and Kurdish lads fighting Islamic Terror appear left in another box of the software or rather soft area; children and Kurdish orphans whose parents have been killed by TURCO Islamic terrorist appear on monitor's lawn. Someone asks): Evening, dears?

Of course my real name is not Onassis. I have nothing to do with Aristotle Onassis, you foreign flake, the name Xavier Onassis is a play on words in English : it is pronounced Save Your Own Asses, Okay? I did not say that I favored Gulen, Erdogan, Atturk or anyone else. I simply wrote that your wordy ramblings make no sense at all the Americans, who do not understand Turkish politics, and that if you want anyone to pay any attention to you, you need to explain what it is that Erdogan, Gulen and Ataturk stand for. No American knows one thing about Gulen, if he defrauded any Americans, it is certainly unknown what he did and to whom. No one that reads the news in the USA evcer heard of Gulen until Erdogan started ranting about him.

So explain what you are trying to tell us or just go away. And yeah, yeah, we know who Solzhenitzan was, and he was not you.Perhapos you could explain why you chose the name of a Russian Christian.

1. ANNEX OF MARVEL-THE SERVANT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH NAMELY THE CHIEF OF SECRET ISLAMIC TERROR

YES THE IGNOBLE SERVANT OF FETHULLAH GULEN GOES ON TO NARRATE...

MARVEL: "The accusations against the Turkish government -and most specifically, Albayrak- became even more intense after the shooting down of the Russian aircraft by the Turkish forces on the 24th of November 2015. As well as imposing sanctions to Turkey, Russia also accused Erdogan and his family of involvement in the oil smuggling. In order to support those accusations, Russia delivered satellite images which reveal the routes of the oil from the ISIS grounds to Turkey. A similar research was conducted by the ministry of Foreign Affairs of Norway and came to the conclusion that the oil transported from the “Islamic State's” territories to Turkey is sold in low price. Meanwhile, the American government has also mentioned the ISIS' oil ends up, through a process, in Turkey. The Turkish president vowed to resign if these allegations correspond to reality. Albayrak's emails do indeed prove the Russian accusations, and so do the various international media features which connected him to the oil smuggling. Albayrak appears to act as the unofficial consultant of the oil company Powertrans, which by law is the only oil company allowed to import and export oil to and from Turkey. In about 32 subjected Powertrans emails which he has received, he is asked for his opinion regarding the future actions of the company and his approval in matters such as the organization chart, and the hiring and wages of new executives...".To get acquaintance with WHO is talking about ISIS and Turkey please look at the third box below!

1. Let's listen to it! A laziness supporting announcement, Marvel? Marvel-the vile: No inducing laziness but making the readers of SOLZHENITSOF sleepy! Mom and mama: We could make it turned into an announcement of life beginning! SOLZH: A child is coming, sired by the father, and not out of his wife the fertile! A young lady warrior: The woman used to have her husband's child in her body, an' that's her present not only to grandparents but for everybody! ( Young SOLZH looks at the folk who behind the silhouette to portal on the monitor) : Get up, folk of civilisation, get up off your knees, girls, ladies, lads and gentle men. Get up and look at this: http://religionnews.com/2016/03/22/f...-syria-180572/ and the old man help others rise. They above everybody, to them right, bite off the end of a cable linked to something near to the mouse of the PC therein the novel of SOLZHENITSOF, taken from its place notched within the cables as all the other utensils used for the medium of chatting... The old man narrates): Uh-huh, those Muslim terrorists have been being carried to life through the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN's preaching, and by means of arms and money sent by the president/caliph of Turkey! That's no lie! (Mom and mama laugh): The New Ottomans dream come true, huh? Everybody cries: JESUS! Young SOLZH: O Gosh! I want my liberal and peaceful heaven i the East and West Europe; in Russia and America. Why: For the TURCO Islamic terror threats all European stock folks! What more than that is here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xu4TvBUSu8o

Attacking me does not change the fact that your posts are incomprehensible to 99.99999% of Americans who do not understand Turkish politics. I refer you back to my original post.

It seems that both Erdogen and Gulen want to be some sort of political strongman like the Ottoman emperor or perhaps Ataturk. The difference between the goals of each of these two as explained by you is unintelligible.

HEY MR. 999999999,999999999 PERCENT! SEEMINGLY TURKISH MANIAC AYATOLLAH IS MUCH MORE INTELLIGENT THAN THE IDIOT PRESIDENT/CALIPH OF TURKEY! SO LET'S CARRY ON WITH READING ABOUT THEIR FAKE REPUBLIC STATE VIZ. TURKEY SOVIET OR TURKEY VULTURE...

Children OF THE LIBERAL WORLD: Where is the president and the caliph of Turkey going? Tell us everything. Doc Emmet: Let the video speak! http://www.france24.com/en/20170202-video-reporters-jihad-sisters-french-women-bound-isis-islamic-state-group

Dad and the old man: Our good children, he going up on the roof to the belvedere on the roof to look over even the Mohamed's Allah or rather Allah's kingdom before he give up his kingdom in Al BAB he has stolen. It's a thousand acres of the strategic land this side of the Syrian land near to Turkey! (Mom and mama speak following them): Sweetheart souls, our future, our children: Can we come with you in every question of yours? (They Exits. SOLZH is in screen area.) Doc Emmet (To the place looking like a bar): SOLZH, could you possibly spare me a small shot of your wit?) Young SOLZH: Why, help yourself! Doc Emmet: I will. (Mom and madam forward): Of course we know that the information about the Turkey Soviet or Turkey Vulture isn't a lie!

You are obviously some sort of loon. It is impossible to get any useful information from you. Your skills at explaining things are very limited. I give up.