m. solzhenitsof

FETHULLAH GULEN'S SECRET TERROR!

RAVEL AND PROF MES)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sv6bYh6DUxQ
th?id=OVP.HblvTtQHVQ5k6g7A3iqoyQHgFo&pid

TÜRKİYE SES SANATLARINA MUAZZAM DEVRİMCİLİĞİ İLE MODERNİTE DAMGASI VURAN MÜSLÜM BABA'YA MEHTAPLI GECELERDE EFSANE COVER YAPMIŞ DÜNYACA ÜNLÜ HEKİM, BİLİM ADAMI, ŞARKIN EN BÜYÜK KANUN SANATÇISI PROF. MES (DR. MUSTAFA ERDOĞAN SÜRAT) PROGRAMDA NİHAVENT TAKSİM VE OSMANLI MUSİKİSİNE EŞLİK SUNUYOR!
www.youtube.com

……………………………………………….

(GULEN AND ERDOGAN'S SECRET PARAMILITARY FORCES ATTACKED ME! 6th MARCH 2020)
mesolzhenitsy's AvatarPROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Here You Are:

Caspian Jewish-Turk Flowers and Wounds of Mine

NEWS  FROM MY FIGHT AGAINST THE NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY

By far the most ambitious undertaking of Prof. MES SOLZHENITSOF-I is that man-yes, of my  career as the Russian Romantic Pen in English Literature, as an author/columnist namely the enemy of racist, Radical Islamic terror induced-and even Anti-Judeo Christian Military/KEMALIST Culture-is the trilogy over 25 Years Old Mails to you based on my work as a whole or rather on the greatest virtuosity on David's Harp (See above please mildly roaring melodies by Ravel in composition I played on David's Harp and alongside the wounds given recently-before two days-to me by Secret Islamist Gang directed by Caliph ERDOGAN and Ayatollah GULEN), and the medic/scholar of the horizon in medicine viz. Socio-Somatic Health so  giving medical service in Prof MES's Health Centre alongside my foundation linked clinic. In my novels and essays I write religion, sexual life, the humanist victories of the youngest twin knights of the old earth-The Russian and American troops in the war front against both Islamic Terrorists and non-qualified dictators curbing soul of the mankind in Iraq, Syria, Turkey's colonies and in Iran! 

PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF WRITES: GULEN AND ERDOGAN ARE THE SECRET BIGOT CULPRITS WITHIN THE SAME RELIGION'S IDEOLOGY
(Konu yok)

HERE YOU ARE THE WOUNDS OF MINE MADE ON MY BODY-AND DELETED IN THE MESSAGE-BY THE  NORTH KOREA IN TURKEY THEREOF THE TURKEY'S CALIPH ERDOGAN  IS THE SECRET STUDENT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN OR RATHER THE INVISIBLE ENEMY OF THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN CULTURE! /ALL THE BEST/PROF. M. SOLZHENITSOF

Resim önizlemesi

1.  Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
    who is that notorious new ottoman caliph? Turkish ayatollah and secret terrorist f. Gulen? No!
    Who is that notorious new ottoman caliph then? He is the president and caliph of turkey soviet!
    Turkish ayatollah and secret terrorist f. Gulen's ex student-the new ottoman caliph wins sweeping new powers after general election victory won won sweeping new executive powers on monday after his victory in elections that also saw his islamist-rooted bp (the bleached party) instead of having not been able to secure a majority in parliament. The new ottoman caliph’s main rival, m. Ince of the republican people’s party (rpp), conceded defeat but branded the elections unjust and said the presidential system that now takes effect was “very dangerous” because it would lead to one-man rule.
    down with the turkey soviet!

Edit / DeleteEdit Post   Quick reply to this messageReply   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote   Multi-Quote This Message Blog this Post       

THE SOLZHENITSOF'S SHORTEST STORY

NORTH KOREA AND ISIS IN TURKEY SOVIET

The North Korea & ISIS type Turkey Soviet-Gang-State
By SOLZHENITSOF

NARRATION ALL IN THE PREAMBLE

Here, before any kind of misfortune - between 1920 and 1980 - Four State Cells - the false secular fascists, Racists, Religion based terrorists, and rogue GULEN Community, and others who used the name of Atatürk - were established secretly and therein the establishment apart from each other, to destroy the culture of Eastern and Western European Civilizations and even the cultures of the innocent Jews and good Arabs. ISIS-The Islamic State, which is still in power, is administered by the Caliph ERDOGAN, the student of the Turkish Ayatollah GULEN. All this is written under great difficulties and obstacles: On the one hand, the hacker crew of all the red-communist-and green-Islamist-plus false secular-republican-cells poison the world of electronic literature. On the other hand, the new microbial threat of humanity: Coronavirus epidemic and quarantine! Essentially the main-simple and criminal-philosophy of "The North Korea in Turkey" has been based on the basics to destroy directly Non-Islamic Turkish people of humanity, and should have targeted "The New Ottoman Empire Dream" induced actions so that The Turkish Ayatollah Gülen's and his odious student namely Caliph Erdogan's main targets in Asia, Africa, and many odd countries-like Bosnia-might install a latent or manifest Islamist gang spirit, and the false secular forces using the name of Atatürk would deceive the other victims belonging to the European civilization educationally or rather the harmonious Arabs and Jews within the circle of modern civilization.

NOT TO BE CONTINUED!

COMING NEXT.......COMING NEXT.......COMING NEXT...
(THE NEW MASTERPIECE OF PROF. MES. SOLZHENITSOF)

RESURRECTION AFTER CORONAVIRUS

SOLZHENITSOF WRITES

1. ONE ACT ABSURD PLAY

RESURRACTION AFTER CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
    BY PROF. MES SOLZHENİTSOF

CASTS:
    A WOMAN-F. AND A MALE-M.

SCENE

(In the capital city of the Islamist-and yet dangerously variable in its metamorphoses(Give heed to the plural form of metamorphosis please)regarding to secularity, and even modernity-a(strange to say) nationalist/communist(Viz. both at the same time) North Korea type state, say Turkey...In one of its parishes allocated for great embassies including those of The USA, Germany, and France. The place-or rather the flat-being in the neighbourhood of French Embassy, its backyard wherein the vicinity of The French Primary School would be in another saying to ignore the directions of the old earth to have been in the neighbourhood of The French Embassy, its backyard therein The French Primary School has been since the time pre-diluvia...err...so let it at the same environ would take place the housing flat on the middle part of the block. In the hall used to be used as a living room a TV Set, big majestic mirror placed on the buffet adjacent to what whereon the mirror to be set. Mirror Buffet spreads a large table back row betwixt that one man's passage would be too much difficult or too much narrow to be crossing. The mirror related compassion towards south wall is hung an AIWAZOFSKY reproduction. More than of the Hall's east wall has been seen over that furniture invasion over four shelves upon to lower part of the highest buffet with three cabinet cover being lowered so to have been only opening. The wall near table is a sofa that could be transformed into a bed on its special drawer. The panes stretching from the panes touching to the floor to reach the ceiling would be looking at the garden could be also be taken as the nearest furniture directed towards the outdoors through the wide windows of the balcony to have been looking at the branches of the young mulberry tree, that old two apple and blue pine trees that all of those heavenly living bodies that should be determined to hide partly the detailed natural elements and the remote apartment blocks alongside widening sense, namely the sky's face adding to the described establishment of the remote balconies challenged by corona-virus pandemic quarantine not able to stop the blooms ready to open into little white clouds, smiling a mild summer sun benevolent enough displaying hope for a life sweeter than that under the shadow of Islamic terror down right!

M. (Does not enter because he is not outside and does not sit on the seat, as he is already sitting on the sofa) said: "Disasters that living things cannot perceive are lighter than feathers!"
    K. (Nervous): - "Don't scold me!"
    Then the sound of a huge explosion reverberates from the ceiling. The cascade crystal chandeliers of the chandelier shake. They look at each other with fear. The woman asks first.) F .- "What is this? M.-"Nothing but trifling sounds of bad days of the world changing clandestinely! They speak unhappy, upset but indifferent to their own feelings:
    F- "Are we all in danger within every ways of the life?
    M- "Absolutely not!"
    F. (He is both angry and timid! He looks at the crystal panicles of the chandelier with fixed evil eyes): - How do you know?
    M. "From the danger rate of those pagans' idols ... It is this! I know that whose idols are weak their virulence will also be weak."
    (The sound of explosions resembling cannons outside the balcony window is heard. They examine each other with fear.)
    M. (looks at the ceiling, asks): - "What kills love?
    (Then he observes the horizon of the hall and satisfies his own curiosity)
    M:- "Only one word! One but based on thousands, tens of thousands of communication tools - word, exclamation, sign, touch or even stroke!"
    (Highly likely with something like an auger above, a piercing noise is heard rhythmicly and insistently as if it was intended for occupation-floor, wall ceiling, whatsoever. They change question like mimics between their faces.)
    (F., gives start to a movement crawling on the ground as a childish labor is done.)
    M (Curiously asks): - "What are you doing?"
    F .- "I am looking for my medicine that I dropped on the floor last night. More precisely, one-quarter of the tablet I used to take by dividing it."
    (They run out of the living room-as called saloon in the native tongue- together. F. to the right that is towards the kitchen, and M. to the second used as computer room. As it turns out, the house consists of 2 rooms and a living room. While looking towards the stage, the kitchen is on the right, the bathroom, the toilet and the bedroom are on the left. Then tick song of M.'s is heard)
    M- "O! OOO!"
    (They both come back and ask the fixed quarantine question)
    F. and M (Together) .- "Who does this life belong to?"
    M. (Repeats with a slight difference of expression): - "Whose life is this?"

TO BE CONTINUED....
    Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 06:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post
ONE ACT ABSURD PLAY

RESURRACTION AFTER CORONAVIRUS PANDEMIC
BY PROF. MES SOLZHENİTSOF

CASTS:
A WOMAN-F. AND A MALE-M.

SCENE
(In the capital city of the Islamist-and yet dangerously variable in its metamorphoses(Give heed to the plural form of metamorphosis please)regarding to secularity, and even modernity-a(strange to say) nationalist/communist(Viz. both at the same time) North Korea type state, say Turkey...In one of its parishes allocated for great embassies including those of The USA, Germany, and France. The place-or rather the flat-being in the neighbourhood of French Embassy, its backyard wherein the vicinity of The French Primary School would be in another saying to ignore the directions of the old earth to have been in the neighbourhood of The French Embassy, its backyard therein The French Primary School has been since the time pre-diluvia...err...so let it at the same environ would take place the housing flat on the middle part of the block. In the hall used to be used as a living room a TV Set, big majestic mirror placed on the buffet adjacent to what whereon the mirror to be set. Mirror Buffet spreads a large table back row betwixt that one man's passage would be too much difficult or too much narrow to be crossing. The mirror related compassion towards south wall is hung an AIWAZOFSKY reproduction. More than of the Hall's east wall has been seen over that furniture invasion over four shelves upon to lower part of the highest buffet with three cabinet cover being lowered so to have been only opening. The wall near table is a sofa that could be transformed into a bed on its special drawer. The panes stretching from the panes touching to the floor to reach the ceiling would be looking at the garden could be also be taken as the nearest furniture directed towards the outdoors through the wide windows of the balcony to have been looking at the branches of the young mulberry tree, that old two apple and blue pine trees that all of those heavenly living bodies that should be determined to hide partly the detailed natural elements and the remote apartment blocks alongside widening sense, namely the sky's face adding to the described establishment of the remote balconies challenged by corona-virus pandemic quarantine not able to stop the blooms ready to open into little white clouds, smiling a mild summer sun benevolent enough displaying hope for a life sweeter than that under the shadow of Islamic terror down right!

M. (Does not enter because he is not outside and does not sit on the seat, as he is already sitting on the sofa) said: "Disasters that living things cannot perceive are lighter than feathers!"
K. (Nervous): - "Don't scold me!"
Then the sound of a huge explosion reverberates from the ceiling. The cascade crystal chandeliers of the chandelier shake. They look at each other with fear. The woman asks first.) F .- "What is this? M.-"Nothing but trifling sounds of bad days of the world changing clandestinely! They speak unhappy, upset but indifferent to their own feelings:
F- "Are we all in danger within every ways of the life?
M- "Absolutely not!"
F. (He is both angry and timid! He looks at the crystal panicles of the chandelier with fixed evil eyes): - How do you know?
M. "From the danger rate of those pagans' idols ... It is this! I know that whose idols are weak their virulence will also be weak."
(The sound of explosions resembling cannons outside the balcony window is heard. They examine each other with fear.)
M. (looks at the ceiling, asks): - "What kills love?
(Then he observes the horizon of the hall and satisfies his own curiosity)
M:- "Only one word! One but based on thousands, tens of thousands of communication tools - word, exclamation, sign, touch or even stroke!"
(Highly likely with something like an auger above, a piercing noise is heard rhythmicly and insistently as if it was intended for occupation-floor, wall ceiling, whatsoever. They change question like mimics between their faces.)
(F., gives start to a movement crawling on the ground as a childish labor is done.)
M (Curiously asks): - "What are you doing?"
F .- "I am looking for my medicine that I dropped on the floor last night. More precisely, one-quarter of the tablet I used to take by dividing it."
(They run out of the living room-as called saloon in the native tongue- together. F. to the right that is towards the kitchen, and M. to the second used as computer room. As it turns out, the house consists of 2 rooms and a living room. While looking towards the stage, the kitchen is on the right, the bathroom, the toilet and the bedroom are on the left. Then tick song of M.'s is heard)
M- "O! OOO!"
(They both come back and ask the fixed quarantine question)
F. and M (Together) .- "Who does this life belong to?"
M. (Repeats with a slight difference of expression): - "Whose life is this?"

TO BE CONTINUED...
M., (As it is understood from the ondulations availing upon the surface of hertz in his voice, suddenly removes a note from a pocket in a secluded corner and reads):- "What is the meaning of creation?"
(M.'s monologue is heard from the depths of the room atmosphere)
M- "Get a puzzle that will kill all the replies you would send to the question as the answer:" Does creation have any purpose? "
(A quiet time passes, depending on the momentum that the parties will set up on their seats at certain angles to watch TV! M. continues to his monologue ...)
M- "Yes there is, but I cannot say because it should be absurd when it is said, and as if-God-forgive us-it would be something to reflect-whatsoever-the purpose of creation is doomed to be nonsense."
(The television set has been modified by M.'s grandfather and father-in-law son: The image of those on the screen would sag out of the set at times. For this purpose, an Islamist Turkish Preacher who has been reading the prayer for the sake of victims suffering from of Corona Virus should advertise his supra-natural productions in the TV sermon.)
Preaching Imam:- "I've made dumping in the prices of shrouds amid the virus pandemic tolls... so that you could buy my shrouds that couldn't be burnt in hell!"
(Sagging Muslim Preacher*-the out of the TV screen looks at M. and F. and speaks towards the man)
SMP*: Why are you grinning while that female one treats me with respect?
M.-"You are the man of the New Ottoman Caliph whom that lady try to protect against the liberal ones."
F.-"NOP! I protect none but my ears against the complaining voices that disturb my ears..."
M.-" But you are-heedlessly-on the path of a special defence to make the world's eyes blind in seeing Ayatollah GULEN's shadow behind that caliph-whom was trained by the same ayatollah in the way of turning from an ordinary politician into an Anti Europe dictator-say nothing of the secret and huge inflation in the utmost jobless days under the corona virus pandemic quarantine, huh?
(Suddenly another sagging figure appears out of the TV Set Screen in the costumes of whether forecast professionals* and begins to sing)
WFP-"O our hero, O the lion hearted/ The president/Who gave a good thrash to Putin/ When/ He is getting ready to hit Merkel/The envying bell/Hop hop...bell belle!"

TO BE CONTINUED...
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 08:55 AM.

THE WORLD'S CORONA QUARANTINE ERA

(THE DIARIES OF PROF MES SOLZHENITSOF)

SUNDAY, MAY 3, 2020
When have I got caught by quarantine thereof "stay home" days? Let's say let's say two months ago. But I had never been quarantined before. So the moment I live seems to me without length of time or rather duration. It is neither fast nor slow, only far from the near end. I, recently-and for the first occasion related to duration-should understand that everyone would live their daily life completely today, uninterrupted and unexpected. All past generations have to return in a way, because if the beginning of the movement is unknown, day and night should be just one thing and everyone would in that duration both without debut and finale: having beentogether and completely disconnected. Despite this, everyone's everything is beyond all things of ones. In the past of turbidity one of my old secondary school friends and I was returning from our military service. The couch came to an end suddenly around a wanton place, who was not being used ever before the diluvia , got off at a village crossroad and was crushed by getting off the bus and the vehicle he landed. Our elders there were in full rank regarding experience and governmental positions: the metal utensils they carry would enough to explain why our deceased school friend died in this accident in their wedding rings, in the teeth amongst the jacketed canines for dental care. Anyone can tell everything with everything so that with my grandfather, after years, we could obtain advice after advice as we might be non-officially, and yet stronger than officially within the borders of a quarantined city, but as you know nobody could work for quarantine for our generation has never faced a situation like this before, we must resort to our memory and disrupt and re-create the relationships between the events we know from the very beginning till now.

MONDAY, MAY 4, 2020
In European countries and some US states, restrictions on curfews and working life are about to end. It has been reported that the vaccine to be developed against Corona Virus will extend to January 2021. The situation was as if the dictator of the parasite North Korea died. then the man appeared. "Yes, the man was alive, I believed in his video messages, he is a good man," commented President Trump. A very dangerous statement for the dictator in Seoul …

TUESDAY, MAY 5, 2020
The pious youth amid Corona outbreak in Turkey do believe they may be due to the vaccine game and have deep concerns. Turkey's conservative younger generation would be to know themselves through graft chip method that is not even known by scientists in genetic engineering is a branch-on-chip could be inserted in their apertures like arson without any evidence to explain how they know of believe in it. These young people were brought up as a golden generation by F. GULEN, who once introduced himself as the Imam of the Universe, and The Real World Caliph ERDOGAN. As a result of GULEN's disqualification as a traitor -vouched by the people-after the military coup he had taken, yes, the golden youth of GULEN turned into copper and withdrew from the fascist religion market. But those who remain loyal to the caliph continue to fear the chip. According to conservative commentators called trolls, the chips to be worn into the Turkish Youth will broadcast viz. leak from their bedrooms and workplaces the national secrets and sell the national and family secrets of the chip victims to the infidels. Who should be those infidels: Of course Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans-including Russians-and Americans, and they label as this situation is likely to allow future Corona vaccine for use in Turkey. It is certain that the abovementioned golden youth will not accept vaccination against the outbreak COV-19 virus-by looking at the quadruple that outlines the situation:

QUATRAIN LIABLE AS DAESH-ISLAMIC TERROR STATE....

O Corona, why did you come to this game?
Does anyone testify that you are taller than them?
Are you a genie, why don't you show up? Actually not there?
Let vaccine producers drop the chips into the vulva they love!
Last edited by mesolzhenitsy; Today at 06:11 AM.

1. THE WORLD'S CORONA QUARANTINE ERA

(THE DIARIES OF PROF MES SOLZHENITSOF)

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2020 / 11. 3O AM

After Corona Pandemic something very bizarre, squalidly strange, and even a cannibalistic irrationality based on ignorance, ,Illiteracy and innumerate level of wilderness would elicit instead of my warnings based on The Medical Science generally, Turkish intellectuals-from the Jihadist to would-be modernist hordes give start to the theory insisting on the presumption that the mankind could create living creatures as Corona Virus, and it should have been either by The Chinese or American Laboratories while such a paranoid assumption should be accepted opposing to all the religions for they instruct the humanity that only the God could create life from the nonliving material. The North Korea in Turkey-to have come to the anti civilization, anti Semitism, and social schizophrenia as the meaning! In Turkey the insane public opinions' unity shows to be a Soviet type state feeding the Anti Russian and Anti European animosity via three malady source: Racism, Terror induced Islamism and a kind of primitive Marxism. So all of the followers of those three source of knowledge or rather ignorance would begin the starting point of The Doomsday after which the Jews and their good cousins-The Gulf Arabs and the Christians shall have been given their dues by the MEHDI-Turkish Caliph ERDOGAN namely the student of Turkish Ayatollah GULEN! What comes of it, huh? Nothing at all...

WEDNESDAY, MAY 6, 2020 / 12. 3O pM

There might be a picture of the average labyrinths of the average people-fake modernist or apparently primitive-availing in their thought model here. The New Ottoman Palace now suggests that sort of lurid nocturnal delirium, the raw colours of Anti-Judeo Christian People's brain-maybe brainless-force spectrum. Over the yellow linoleum of the invented Ottoman Empire History, say its pages hangs like died off electric bulb with a green glass shade based on hallucination solely. There are vivid slices of plot claims on the TV Screens of The caliph, camel urine bottles and glasses to be used in healing The Corona Virus Pandemic. The country is relatively darker more than dim with only the light that spills between the caliph's mass media For a moment, there might be absorbed silence as a new plot lie producing hand is dealt.

FRIDAY, 15 MAY, 2020

The Ottoman Empire had rejected positive sciences and adopted a method-free discipline called horoscope. Now is the time to share the five prophecies of our future method-less scientists who have been paid by the supporters of the North Korean 'Ayatollah GULEN' and the Caliph 'R.T ERDOGAN.', and who are provided with pocket money by their mentioned masters: 1- The virus will cause a change of body in our citizens until May 16, and 1 meter long tails will grow from the coccyx of extremely innocent people; 2-Our people will establish listening centres at the level of the navel, the USA will even record the sounds in the toilet, enlarge and return these sounds and blow up all the settlements! 3-The belly dancer chip to be placed in the vaccine will cause bare illusions that our honourable citizens cannot cope with even the myriad ablution every day. 4-ILLUMINATI agents who hear the word illusion will-tilting to tilting-shake everything to be tilted all over the country with the SARS virus. (What is it? Laugh or cry?) 5-'Is it hard to laugh or cry?' A composer agent who hears the word will put the poison of unbelief into the honey of the song and present it; MEHDİ will come!

On 3/11/2019 at 9:16 PM, m. solzhenitsof said:

HELP! HELP! THE NEW OTTOMAN'S CALIPH/PRESIDENT-ERGODAN TRIES TO KILL SAUDI CROWN PRINCE MOHAMMMAD BIN SALMAN!

THE TURKISH AYATOLLA'S GULEN'S STUDENT NAMELY THE CALIPH ERDOGAN  IS READY TO ATTACK THE USA MILITARY BASES IN TURKEY!

On 5/16/2020 at 12:57 PM, m. solzhenitsof said:

THE TURKISH AYATOLLA'S GULEN'S STUDENT NAMELY THE CALIPH ERDOGAN  IS READY TO ATTACK THE USA MILITARY BASES IN-AROUND-TURKEY!

I'VE WARNED YOU-MY AMERCAN LIBERAL FRIENDS-JUST BEFORE  TWO DAYS THE ATTACK AGAINST THE U.S NAVAL WAS MADE AS BEING PUT IN DETAILS BELOW! 

US & Canadaselected

FBI: US naval base attack 'motivated by al-Qaeda'

The attack in December 2019 occurred at the Naval Air Station Pensacola, FloridaImage copyrightEPA Image captionThe attack in December 2019 occurred at the Naval Air Station Pensacola, Florida

A Saudi Air Force officer who went on a deadly gun rampage at 

On 2/11/2020 at 11:23 AM, m. solzhenitsof said:

Turkey is now a haven for terrorists and an enabler of terrorism

September 23, 2019 | 6:54pm

Enlarge Image
Turkey is now a haven for terrorists and an enabler of terrorism
Turkey's President Recep Tayyip ErdoganAP

On Monday, four children of an American and his Israeli wife killed by the Palestinian terrorist group Hamas in 2015 filed suit against Turkey’s Kuveyt Turk Bank in a New York court. They charge that the bank helps Hamas finance its terrorist attacks, allegations the firm is almost certain to deny.

The lawsuit against this Shariah-compliant bank, which counts the Turkish government as a shareholder, comes two weeks after the US Treasury sanctioned 11 Turkey-linked entities and individuals for supporting Hamas and other jihadist outfits. The evidence keeps mounting: Turkey has become a haven for regional baddies.

The pious youth amid Corona outbreak in Turkey do believe they may be due to the vaccine game and have deep concerns. Turkey's conservative younger generation would be to know themselves through graft chip method that is not even known by scientists in genetic engineering is a branch-on-chip could be inserted in their apertures like arson without any evidence to explain how they know of  believe in it. These young people were brought up as a golden generation by F. GULEN, who once introduced himself as the Imam of the Universe, and The Real World Caliph ERDOGAN. As a result of GULEN's disqualification as a traitor -vouched by the people-after the military coup he had taken, yes, the golden youth of GULEN turned into copper and withdrew from the fascist religion market. But those who remain loyal to the caliph continue to fear the chip. According to conservative commentators called trolls, the chips to be worn into the Turkish Youth will broadcast viz. leak from their bedrooms and workplaces the national secrets and sell the national and family secrets of the chip victims to the infidels. Who should be those infidels: Of course Western Europeans, Eastern Europeans-including Russians-and Americans, and they label as this situation is likely to allow future Corona vaccine for use in Turkey. It is certain that the abovementioned golden youth will not accept vaccination against the outbreak COV-19 virus-by looking at the quadruple that outlines the situation:

On ‎7‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 8:53 PM, CrimeaRiver said:

Russian S400s arrived in Turkey a few days ago.  yikes.  

NATO is shatting their faggot panties

GERMAN ZDF SAYS THEY* ARE SHARE HOLDER BROTHERS!

* TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN AND TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN

Hep ortaktılar: Alman ZDF kanalı Tayyip Erdoğan ve Fethullah Gülen ...