Jump to content
m. solzhenitsof

FETHULLAH GULEN'S SECRET TERROR!

Recommended Posts

We like Kurds here as best as I know

 

Tofu is becoming a thing

 

Do you sympathize with them Solz?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yum is not a word associated with Tofu, is it?

slozhenitsof is the most incoherent of posters. He does not answer questions.

I get the impression that he does not like Erdogan or Gulen.  He seems to be a Turk with a Russian name.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ERRATA

 

LET'S CORRECT THE  MISTAKES OF THE BIG RAT XAVIER!

SLOZHENITSOF: SOLZHENITSOF

POSTER: MEMBER

TOFU IS A SORT OF SOYA BEAN SOUP,, AND THAT SSS'S ASSOCIATED WITH YUM FOR US NOT FOR BIG RATS NOR  FOR XO-THE ASS 

NOT. ERDOGAN..OR GULEN...:: ...NEITHER ERDOGAN (THE CALIPH) NOR GULEN (THE  TURKISH AYATOLLAH)

A TURK WITH A RUSSIAN NAME: A RUSSIAN WITH A TURKISH NAME AS IN  THE FULL ONE  BEGINNING WITH M. ( SEE M. SOLZHENITSOF)

 

GOD SHIELD THE TWIN BROTHERS NAMELY THE RUSSIAN AND THE AMERICAN USED TO GIVE A GOOD THRASH TO TURKISH ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

ERRATA

 

LET'S CORRECT THE  MISTAKES OF THE BIG RAT XAVIER!

SLOZHENITSOF: SOLZHENITSOF

POSTER: MEMBER

TOFU IS A SORT OF SOYA BEAN SOUP,, AND THAT SSS'S ASSOCIATED WITH YUM FOR US NOT FOR BIG RATS NOR  FOR XO-THE ASS 

NOT. ERDOGAN..OR GULEN...:: ...NEITHER ERDOGAN (THE CALIPH) NOR GULEN (THE  TURKISH AYATOLLAH)

A TURK WITH A RUSSIAN NAME: A RUSSIAN WITH A TURKISH NAME AS IN  THE FULL ONE  BEGINNING WITH M. ( SEE M. SOLZHENITSOF)

 

GOD SHIELD THE TWIN BROTHERS NAMELY THE RUSSIAN AND THE AMERICAN USED TO GIVE A GOOD THRASH TO TURKISH ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

 

TURKISH CALIPH-THE STUDENT AND THE TURKISH AYATAOLLAH-THE TEACHER (BELOW)

 

erdoÄan gülen ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

CALIPH ERGODAN-THE STUDENT, KIDNAPS AND KILLS KURDISH, CHRISTIAN ARAB,  YEZIDI, AND EVEN JEWISH   CHILDREN, AND STEALS THEIR ORGANS

AYATOLLAH-THE TEACHER SELLS THE ORGANS OF THOSE CHILDREN KILLED IN TURKEY, SYRIA, IRAQ!

 

TURKISH CALIPH-THE STUDENT AND THE TURKISH AYATAOLLAH-THE TEACHER (BELOW)

 

erdoÄan gülen ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

CALIPH ERGODAN-THE STUDENT, KIDNAPS AND KILLS KURDISH, CHRISTIAN ARAB,  YEZIDI, AND EVEN JEWISH   CHILDREN, AND STEALS THEIR ORGANS

AYATOLLAH-THE TEACHER SELLS THE ORGANS OF THOSE CHILDREN KILLED IN TURKEY, SYRIA, IRAQ!

 

TURKISH CALIPH-THE STUDENT AND THE TURKISH AYATAOLLAH-THE TEACHER (BELOW)

 

erdoÄan gülen ile ilgili görsel sonucu

M. SOLZHENITSOF WRITES:

YOU AMERICANS MY LIBERAL COMRADES: DON'T FORGET THE ABOMINAL FACES OF TURKISH CALIPH ERGODAN AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN -THE FAKE RIVALS OF EACH OTHER AND YET THE SWORN ENEMIES OF THE LIBERAL CIVILIZATON LED BY THE USA-AND HELP WORLD'S LIBERALS TO ERADICATE THOSE TWO  TURCO ISLAMIC BACTERIA FROM THE OLD EARTH!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

M. SOLZHENITSOF WRITES:

YOU AMERICANS MY LIBERAL COMRADES: DON'T FORGET THE ABOMINAL FACES OF TURKISH CALIPH ERGODAN AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN -THE FAKE RIVALS OF EACH OTHER AND YET THE SWORN ENEMIES OF THE LIBERAL CIVILIZATON LED BY THE USA-AND HELP WORLD'S LIBERALS TO ERADICATE THOSE TWO  TURCO ISLAMIC BACTERIA FROM THE OLD EARTH!

 

ERRATA: ABOMINAL FACES / ABOMINABLE FACES

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/12/2019 at 3:15 AM, m. solzhenitsof said:

TOFU IS A SORT OF SOYA BEAN SOUP,, AND THAT SSS'S ASSOCIATED WITH YUM FOR US NOT FOR BIG RATS NOR  FOR XO-THE ASS 

No, Tofu is not soup. It is solidified soybean curd and tastes more or less like wet chalk. No one says "YUM!" when presented with tofu. It is a bit like mushrooms: it takes the flavor of whatever it has been in contact with. Miso soup is a dish that usually contains tofu.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

MONSIEUR ONASSIS,

THANKS FOR THE CORRECTED WORD 'SOYBEAN' BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT I LOVE IT INDEED!

There is no questioning taste, I suppose. Bon Appetit!

Soya is just another word for soybean.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

VIVA XAVIER, LONG LIVE ALL LIBERALCOMRADES HERE / PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF

st valentine's day ile ilgili görsel sonucuREMEMBER: WE LOVE ST. VALENTINE AS WE LOVE SAINT PETER OF PETERSBURG!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

PRESIDENT OBAMA, TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN, AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN

GÃLEN OBAMA ERDOÄAN ile ilgili görsel sonucu

 

PRESIDENT PUTIN TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN, AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN 

Soçi'deki Türkiye-Rusya-Ä°ran Ãçlü Zirvesi sona erdi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, m. solzhenitsof said:

PRESIDENT OBAMA, TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN, AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN

GÃLEN OBAMA ERDOÄAN ile ilgili görsel sonucu

 

PRESIDENT PUTIN TURKISH CALIPH ERDOGAN, AND TURKISH AYATOLLAH GULEN 

Soçi'deki Türkiye-Rusya-Ä°ran Ãçlü Zirvesi sona erdi

 

OR RATHER TWO INNOCENT PRESIDENTS, CALIPH-THE SWINDLER, AND TWO AYATOLLAHS-VIZ. TWO ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

 

OR RATHER TWO INNOCENT PRESIDENTS, CALIPH-THE SWINDLER, AND TWO AYATOLLAHS-VIZ. TWO ISLAMIC TERRORISTS!

ERRATA: THE SECOND AYATOLLAH SHOULD BE IRANIAN AYATOLLAH ROHANI

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49c243cefcd38c27d838d3afb42a25379215fb1b__300x0

The Book of Egypt, Si-Si, Sea

 
Plus economic relations developed 
After the establishment of modern life 
In The Arabic Gulf States as Bahrain and Oman to 
Political, strategic and social and cultural ties...
Through Eurasia, India, Indo-China
Even to Idaho, Montana, 
To Colorado! More
About Prof. Dr. Mesolzhenitsy E. Surat

LOOK AT THE BACK COVER OF HIS NEW MASTERPIECE-DATING AND REGIME-PLEASE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
M SOLZHENITSOF WRITES....

 
Location
Constantinople/The European District
 
 
Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:


What the explanation of this that had been explained already would be seen as a curious phenomenon? There can be no question of real coitus without love, for that sort of mating should have been always severe, immediate and terrible, whereas in this instance, the saliva and other secretions should be only appeared on the two hundreds or three or even around forty thousand times. I have necessarily arrived at the following observation notes. Namely, that the functions of the drilling works of the specified male apparatus on the floor and causes the break-up of certain lust induced cries in them, which pass thence to lust stream. If it is the first time that these cries have been released to reach the peak of zest, then there would be no reaction based on loveless love. If, after an interval of some moments, a new break-up takes place in the upper part of the body sensed not upon abdomen as a result of the repeated coituses , then this behaves like a huge semen injection, the leashing ejaculation on the mating mammals animal. O Gosh! Then there does exist, besides direct mating, a love makings depraved of the least elements of love. about which little is so far known. But it seems that that love lacking love making say indirect mating greatly widens the scope of coitus action while the phenomena have been the subject of much non-erotic research. It would take too long even to list. As I have not myself undertaken work in this respect, I forbear to dwell on it I cannot however pass over the possible relationship between the male and the female reactions. This topic is highly controversial and undoubtedly worthy of further observations through the peephole. From the start of our research on anaphylaxis, we noticed the mating existing between lacking love and sensitivity of love making to tuberculin. The admirable contributions of Casanova in the past, which has since been borne out by numberless experiments undertaken by others, showed that a normal love maker does not react to kiss, whereas the participants would go on kissing!
THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER III

THE TWOS IN ONE-HE NAMELY THE LOVE HUNTER RESUMES
(Continuing)

In fact I have been able with crediting to cause a clear instance of mating lacking problem. I have indicated that there are three rescuing methods to make mating salvage from the mug of coitus. Let us call the mating ingestion based on semen, and that based on mucosal secretion to be injected to the process. The following combinations are possible: First of all a preparatory, a releasing; Secondly a preparatory, releasing soluble liquids ; and at the third step in releasing. Even in the first of those three cases (Female and Male) where the mating would be strictly based on, for the initial ingestion as well as the subsequent ingestion, there is no doubt about coitus having taken place. When a pregnant hyena like the ingestions crediting for the first time, she never should be satisfied. When Monsieur Le Y. ingests semen into the vulvae of Lady X. for the second time, some parts of time later, neither the male nor the female would vomit nor feel the greatest appetite to gulp all the morsels in and around the bedroom. Nonetheless this is the mating induced stability to protective the chance or rather probability of vomiting. In any case (Y+X ), the preparatory ingestion of semen couldn't be accepted as being oral alimentary instead of releasing injection intra muscular or intro venous ( the results are clearer still. In effect the post coitus shock shouldn't be seen as violent, and yet that situation might plainly prove that a small quantity of crediting must have escaped the proliferative juices at ejaculation plus orgasm and passed to the soul, as the lasting lust to be found in hyenas to give birth to MADURO or THE NEW OTTOMAN's CALIPH ERGODAN that have ingested crediting also show based on love making. I have observed in this connection a remarkable fact: a period of one uncertain time between the initial ingestion and the subsequent intra uterus semen injection.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, m. solzhenitsof said:
M SOLZHENITSOF WRITES....

 
Location
Constantinople/The European District
 
 
Quote Originally Posted by mesolzhenitsy View Post

AND SUPEREGO TALKED:


What the explanation of this that had been explained already would be seen as a curious phenomenon? There can be no question of real coitus without love, for that sort of mating should have been always severe, immediate and terrible, whereas in this instance, the saliva and other secretions should be only appeared on the two hundreds or three or even around forty thousand times. I have necessarily arrived at the following observation notes. Namely, that the functions of the drilling works of the specified male apparatus on the floor and causes the break-up of certain lust induced cries in them, which pass thence to lust stream. If it is the first time that these cries have been released to reach the peak of zest, then there would be no reaction based on loveless love. If, after an interval of some moments, a new break-up takes place in the upper part of the body sensed not upon abdomen as a result of the repeated coituses , then this behaves like a huge semen injection, the leashing ejaculation on the mating mammals animal. O Gosh! Then there does exist, besides direct mating, a love makings depraved of the leastelements of love. about which little is so far known. But it seems that that love lacking love making say indirect mating greatly widens the scope of coitus action while the phenomena have been the subject of much non-erotic research. It would take too long even to list. As I have not myself undertaken work in this respect, I forbear to dwell on it Icannot however pass over the possible relationship between the male and the female reactions. This topic is highly controversial and undoubtedly worthy of further observations through the peephole. From the start of our research on anaphylaxis, we noticed the mating existing between lacking love and sensitivity of love making to tuberculin. The admirable contributions of Casanova in the past, which has since been borne out by numberless experiments undertaken by others, showed that a normal love maker does not react to kiss, whereas the participants would go on kissing!
THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS

PART TWO

CHAPTER III

THE TWOS IN ONE-HE NAMELY THE LOVE HUNTER RESUMES
(Continuing)

In fact I have been able with crediting to cause a clear instance of mating lacking problem. I have indicated that there are three rescuing methods to make mating salvage from the mug of coitus. Let us call the mating ingestion based on semen, and that based on mucosal secretion to be injected to the process. The following combinations are possible: First of all a preparatory, a releasing; Secondly a preparatory, releasing soluble liquids ; and at the third step in releasing. Even in the first of those three cases (Female and Male) where the mating would be strictly based on, for the initial ingestion as well as the subsequent ingestion, there is no doubt about coitus having taken place. When a pregnant hyena like the ingestions crediting for the first time, she never should be satisfied. When Monsieur Le Y. ingests semen into the vulvae of Lady X. for the second time, some parts of time later, neither the male nor the female would vomit nor feel the greatest appetite to gulp all the morsels in and around the bedroom. Nonetheless this is the mating induced stability to protective the chance or rather probability of vomiting. In any case (Y+X ), the preparatory ingestion of semen couldn't be accepted as being oral alimentary instead of releasing injection intra muscular or intro venous ( the results are clearer still. In effect the post coitus shock shouldn't be seen as violent, and yet that situation might plainly prove that a small quantity of crediting must have escaped the proliferative juices at ejaculation plus orgasm and passed to the soul, as the lasting lust to be found in hyenas to give birth to MADURO or THE NEW OTTOMAN's CALIPH ERGODAN that have ingested crediting also show based on love making. I have observed in this connection a remarkable fact: a period of one uncertain time between the initial ingestion and the subsequent intra uterus semen injection.

 

Translation: Slam, bam, thank you, ma'am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, TDS said:

 

Translation: Slam, bam, thank you, ma'am.

THANK YOU-THE DUDE TURKISH SOLDIERS! NOW COME ON AND REMEMBER NOW THAT "THE MA'AM"  YOU ADDRESSED TO THERE SHOULD BE TREATED AS THE  DIRTY TURKEY'S ECONOMY OR RATHER THE FISCAL FRAUD INDUCED FAKE ECONOMICAL ACTIONS JUST BEFORE THE FALL OF TURKEY SOVIET-NAMELY THE SWORN ENEMY OF LIBERAL WAY OF LIFE LED BY OUR BELOVED AMERICA-AS A WHOLE!

YOURS

M. SOLZHENITSOF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

M. SOLZHENITSOF'S POEM OF THE DAY

 

THE VASSALS AT

THE RIGHT AND LEFT SIDES,

BOTH IDIOT, AND WILD

AND YET

THE CLEVER, WELL CIVILIZED

SUZERAIN

BETWIXT THEM IN

THE CENTRE, Y' KNOW A EUROPEAN!

ALTHOUGH NOT NEARER TO CALIPH ERGODAN

WHO IS-THERE-THE GREATEST IGNORANT BESIDES BEING MORON

AS ONE

COULD APPRECIATE UPON

HIS MEANINGLESS

SHEEPISH EYES!

 

Soçi'deki Türkiye-Rusya-ðran Ãçlü Zirvesi sona erdi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

HUH?

 

 

SLAM< BAM< THANK YOU MA'AM!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/22/2019 at 4:19 AM, m. solzhenitsof said:

THANK YOU-THE DUDE TURKISH SOLDIERS! NOW COME ON AND REMEMBER NOW THAT "THE MA'AM"  YOU ADDRESSED TO THERE SHOULD BE TREATED AS THE  DIRTY TURKEY'S ECONOMY OR RATHER THE FISCAL FRAUD INDUCED FAKE ECONOMICAL ACTIONS JUST BEFORE THE FALL OF TURKEY SOVIET-NAMELY THE SWORN ENEMY OF LIBERAL WAY OF LIFE LED BY OUR BELOVED AMERICA-AS A WHOLE!

YOURS

M. SOLZHENITSOF

 

That's ok with me. Lutz!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Of the New Ottoman-ma'am sheepish eye-Caliph ERGODAN: Seemingly crumbling under the pressure, he should have delivered a disastrous vague program, as falling  ridiculously on a quad lutz in his purchasing S-400 air defense systems from our New Tsar Putin against our liberal Americans!
erdoğan in military uniforms ile ilgili görsel sonucu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×