m. solzhenitsof

FETHULLAH GULEN'S SECRET TERROR!

I think this the real reason why trump is abandoning syria, he gave into erodan. this is thanks the kurds
 get for defeating isis.---------------------------------------------------------

The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has said that Turkey will launch a military operation against the Kurds in northern Syria within days, in a decision that could signal a shift in Turkish-US relations and have far-reaching consequences for Syria’s future.

Long frustrated by US support for Kurdish militias that Turkey views as terrorists, Erdoğan has threatened to push deeper into north-eastern Syria since sending Turkish forces into the Kurdish enclave of Afrin in February.

2 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

They are planning to kill Kurds because the Kurds united are seen as enemies of Erdogan's desire for total dominance of Turkey by the Turkish majority.  I do not know enough about the unity of the Kurds to judge the strength of this threat. I do know that the Kurds  do not all speak the same language, and that politically, there are at least three major factions.

turkey is going to slaughter the kurds and no mention will be on the news until maybe after the fact-- trump will be considered blameless, which he isn't.------------------

The Turkish president, Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, has said that Turkey will launch a military operation against the Kurds in northern Syria within days, in a decision that could signal a shift in Turkish-US relations and have far-reaching consequences for Syria’s future.

Long frustrated by US support for Kurdish militias that Turkey views as terrorists, Erdoğan has threatened to push deeper into north-eastern Syria since sending Turkish forces into the Kurdish enclave of Afrin in Februa

WE ARE TO WISH HAPPY XMAS TO  ALL THE EAST AND WEST EUROPE-OF INDOEUROPEAN STOCK-PEOPLE, AND OUR HEBREW BRETHREN LIKE KAFKA, CAMUS, PROUST AND OTHERS*  FOR ALL OF US ARE GREAT LIBERALS NAMELY GOOD SAMARITANS!

*MERKEL, TRUMP, MAY, PUTIN, MACRON...

Prof. Dr. (MEDIC, SCHOLAR, MD. PH.D)

MES SOLZHENITSOF

On 12/22/2018 at 8:46 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Once more,. this guy refuses to clarify what he is for.

WE ARE TO WISH HAPPY XMAS TO  ALL THE EAST AND WEST EUROPE-OF INDOEUROPEAN STOCK-PEOPLE, AND OUR HEBREW BRETHREN LIKE KAFKA, CAMUS, PROUST AND OTHERS*  FOR ALL OF US ARE GREAT LIBERALS NAMELY GOOD SAMARITANS!

MES SOLZHENITSOF

On 11/23/2018 at 9:40 AM, Five By Five said:

Buddy old pal.. we are here

I am the only one here who thinks you are real

MES SOLZHENITSOF

http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?69141-Thus-spake-m-Solzhenitsof!/page32

IN THE BREAKS OF HOLIDAY WORKS TRY AND READ MY NEW NOVEL HAVİNG BEEN WRITTEN IN THE PUSHKIN'S BELOVED CITY-ERZURUM/TURKEY!

BY PROF. MES SOLZHENITSOF
THE NEW ROMANTIC RUSSIAN NOVELIST WRITING IN-GENERALLY AMERICAN-ENGLISH!

THE LOVE OF ONE IN TWOS
PART TWO
CHAPTER II 

And the situational factors were not warning each sides in the bed room-assigned not solely to sleep but mating as well-to preserve a serious demeanour, pointing to The Twos in One-He although saluting Him in addition the student girl+18 was sitting beside the bed knitting a stocking while waiting to repeat making love with The love hunter. The fiddly little job didn’t seem to suit her magnificent figure, which almost blotted out the light with her breast-or rather the nipples of its-and hips concealing proportionally her anus and vulvae from the changing position of hers. At last she cried, ‘I’ve been waiting a long time,’, and raised her broadly light-full, beauty concentrated face, which had many of the lines of young age seemingly aging over every mating on it, but in its well proportioned size was still smooth and would in a while have been more and more beautiful under the semi-hairy body of The twos in One-He namely The Love Hunter haunted and harassed the main gate of the Girls Lyceum in the Pushkin's beloved city-Erzurum.
       Her words sounded like an accusation, which was unfair, for The Twos in One-He hadn’t asked only her to come but every girl sudent+18. So he merely nodded his head in acknowledgement, and sat up. The girl got up too, left, and went to lean against the Mayor of Erzurum’s armchair. ‘My very, yes, very beautiful darling,’ said He-The love hunter fretfully, ‘couldn’t you put off whatever it is you want to say until I come back from seeing the village mayor? I have an important meeting with him.’ ‘Mr Administrator, this is more important, take my word for it,’ said the girl. ‘Your meeting is probably just about some job or other to be done, but I’m concerned with a human being, all of the girl students+18 and the maids here.’ said The twos in One-He, ‘well then, yes, though I don’t know why you can’t leave our own affairs to everybody present in the bed or mating room.’ ‘Out of love, out of concern, that’s why,’ said the girl student+18, drawing her head to him.
       As the girl stood there, she came only up to the seated Love Hunter’s shoulder. ‘Since the girl has mated with you and has such faith in you,’ said one of the people in the bedroom, ‘there’s nothing I can do about that. And as the girl only recently called her situation well proportioned, then they’re all friends to walk in the same ways together including getting marriege…

TO BE CONTINUED...

1 hour ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

then they’re all friends to walk in the same ways

Peace to the 7.5 Billion Passengers on the 5 Billion Year Old Spaceship

earth-spinning-rotating-animation-24.gif

On 12/22/2018 at 1:29 PM, m. solzhenitsof said:

SINCE I HAD BEEN ONE OF THE MOST EXUBERANT POETS OF THE OLD BBC POETRY CORNER I SENSE OVER A DEEP LOGICAL WAY OVER MY BAILIWICK OR RATHER  MY-AS BEING A WELL EXPERIENCED MEDIC-SOCIO PHYSICOLOGICAL HEALTH INDUCED SCHOLARSHIP I KNOW THE CHIEF'S IGNOBLE FACE  BEHIND THE ATTACK ORGANISATION THAT HIT FRANCE IS ABOVE!

M. SOLZHENITSOF

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=erdoğan+halife&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU47qgo-XfAhUHb1AKHU4aDpsQ_AUIDygC&biw=1511&bih=753#imgrc=83KbDH-yzXTbuM:&spf=1547194128178

AGAIN AND AGAIN TRY AND SEE THE REAL PHOTO OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE NEW OTTOMAN I.E. THE ISIS CALIPH OR RATHER THE STUDENT VIZ. THE NEW  CHIEF OF THE ISLAMC TERROR (THROUGH THE LINK ABOVE)

REMEMBER: SINCE I HAD BEEN ONE OF THE MOST EXUBERANT POETS OF THE OLD BBC POETRY CORNER I SENSE OVER A DEEP LOGICAL WAY OVER MY BAILIWICK OR RATHER  MY-AS BEING A WELL EXPERIENCED MEDIC-SOCIO PHYSICOLOGICAL HEALTH INDUCED SCHOLARSHIP I KNOW THE CHIEF'S IGNOBLE FACE  BEHIND THE ATTACK ORGANISATION THAT HIT FRANCE IS ABOVE!

M. SOLZHENITSOF

https://www.google.com.tr/search?q=erdoğan+halife&safe=active&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjU47qgo-XfAhUHb1AKHU4aDpsQ_AUIDygC&biw=1511&bih=753#imgrc=83KbDH-yzXTbuM:&spf=1547194128178

DON'T FORGET THE FACE* OF THE ISIS CALIPH OR RATHER THE STUDENT OF THE TURKISH AYATOLLAH F. GULEN! (LOOK* THROUGH THE LINK ABOVE)

ATTENTION PLEASE: BOTH THE TEACHER F. GULEN NAMELY THE NEW  CHIEF OF THE SECRET ISLAMIC TERROR AND HIS * OR RATHER THE PRESIDENT OF THE NEW OTTOMAN STATE/THE NEW CALIPH OF ISIS ARE STILL MAKING COLLABORATION IN THE TERRORIST ATTACKS ORGANIZED BY THE NEW OTTOMANS IN FRANCE!

I KNOW THE NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH'S IGNOBLE FACE  BEHIND THE ATTACK ORGANISATION THAT HIT FRANCE RECENTLY. REMEMBER AGAIN  TO LOOK THE LINK ABOVE PLEASE!

M. SOLZHENITSOF FROM THE LITERATURE NETWORK WOULD KINDLY LIKE YOU NOT TO FORGET THIS VITAL IMPORTANCE INDUCED-HAVING BEEN REPEATED-FACT FOR IT MIGHT ALSO HIT THE USA SOON!

http://www.online-literature.com/forums/showthread.php?69141-Thus-spake-m-Solzhenitsof!/page29

1 minute ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

Ä°lgili resim

THE BLOODY NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH ERDOGAN NAMELY THE  STUDENT OF THE TURKISH AYATOLLAH F. GULEN TRIED TO DRILL THE EYES OF THE SAUDI PRINCE! THE NAME OF ERDOGAN-THE ATTACKER AND THE DISTORTIONED FACE OF THE INNOCENT PRINCE COULD BE SEEN WITHIN THE SAME PHOTO!

1 hour ago, m. solzhenitsof said:

Ä°lgili resim

THE BLOODY  NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH-BELOW-TRIES TO DRILL THE EYES OF THE INNOCENT SAUDI CROWN PRINCE!

erdoÄan halife ile ilgili görsel sonucu

I HAD WARNED THE LIBERALS OF THE PERIL OF ISLAMIC STATE'S TERROR-BACKED BY THE NEW OTTOMANS' CALIPH-ATTACK AGAINST THE USA BEFORE A WHILE! REMEBER IT PLEASE AND REMEMBER THE FACT THAT THE NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH IS THE LOYAL STUDENT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH F. GULEN WHOSE TURKISH COLLAGES COULD BE ORGANIZE THE MOST SECRET ISLAMIC TERROR ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR THE TURKISH-SOVIET TYPE-REPUBLIC EXERCISED CONQUERING ITS OLD SOILS IN THE EURASIA! AS FOR THE MEANING OF FOUR FINGEERS OF THE CALIPH IT SHOULD HAVE SAY THE CALIPH WOULD LIKE TO MARRY WITH THE GIRLS JUST FOUR YEARS OLD NOT OLDER THAN FOUR...

Erdogan on Manbij blast: ‘Trump won’t halt Syrian withdrawal because it would mean ISIS wins’

Published time: 16 Jan, 2019 16:58Edited time: 16 Jan, 2019 20:34

Erdogan on Manbij blast: ‘Trump won’t halt Syrian withdrawal because it would mean ISIS wins’

©  Reuters / Umit Bektas

SOLZHENITSOF

THE BLOODY NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH-BELOW-TRIES TO DRILL THE EYES OF THE INNOCENT SAUDI CROWN PRINCE, AND TO ATTACK THE USA IN THE MIDEAST!

I HAD WARNED THE LIBERALS OF THE PERIL OF ISLAMIC STATE'S TERROR-BACKED BY THE NEW OTTOMANS' CALIPH-ATTACK AGAINST THE USA BEFORE A WHILE! REMEBER IT PLEASE AND REMEMBER THE FACT THAT THE NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH IS THE LOYAL STUDENT OF TURKISH AYATOLLAH F. GULEN WHOSE TURKISH COLLAGES COULD BE ORGANIZE THE MOST SECRET ISLAMIC TERROR ALL OVER THE WORLD FOR THE TURKISH-SOVIET TYPE-REPUBLIC EXERCISED CONQUERING ITS OLD SOILS IN THE EURASIA! AS FOR THE MEANING OF FOUR FINGEERS OF THE CALIPH IT SHOULD HAVE SAY THE CALIPH WOULD LIKE TO MARRY WITH THE GIRLS JUST FOUR YEARS OLD NOT OLDER THAN FOUR...

Reuters

THE CALIPH ERGODAN-

THE DIRTY REPLIES FROM THE SİDE OF THE AGENTS

OF THE IGNOBLE DICTATOR MORE LIVE

JoeP

Wielder of the secret flame of spamhammer

Stormlight

Quality Contributor

END OF THE PAPER

SOLZHENITSOF

Re: F. GULEN: THE BOSS OF CHILDREN ORGAN TRAFFICKING

What?
Seemingly there are two last
Hyenas replying me that
I'm lost
As their old bosses
Saddam and the caliph of IS!
Islamic Terror State...

Now Get out Hyenas
Or let
SOLZH piss at you
As Russian and American Army do
The same thing Islamic terror leaders
Of ISIS!

SOLZHENITSOF

YOU YELLOW HAIR FAKE ANIMAL
AND THE MOST ABOMINABLE
SAMPLE
OF THE MANKIND
TRY AND
REMEMBER:
I'M A FAMOUS MEDIC AND SCHOLAR!

I'M PROF. DR MES (SOLZHENITSOF)
MD, PH. D. DR., DR

On 1/12/2019 at 1:24 PM, m. solzhenitsof said:

THE BLOODY  NEW OTTOMAN CALIPH-BELOW-TRIES TO DRILL THE EYES OF THE INNOCENT SAUDI CROWN PRINCE!

19 Nis 2018 - Recep Tayyip Erdoğan is one of a crop of present-day political leaders who value the respectability an ostensibly democratic election confers ..

Damn this thread mirros liberalism vs concervatism host's mentality and behavior patterns of one person performing multiple characters as a cast of people.

On 1/12/2019 at 1:24 PM, m. solzhenitsof said:

Trump threatens to devastate Turkey economically if it attacks Kurds

1. AND THE DICTATOR'S MUSLIM TERRORISTS KILLED-JUST AFTER THE TRUMP'S TWEET-AMERICAN SOLDIERS IN MANBIJ/SYRIA TO GIVE A TEACH TO OUR BELOVED LIBERAL USA! 
Bu sayfanın çevirisini yap
4 gün önce - President Trump threatens NATO ally Turkey while defending his ... want the Kurds to provoke Turkey," the president added in another tweet.