Chuck!

Phelix_Dacat,,,,

Same old song. My understanding is that Nancy posted things that TGC had provided links to on this board. That was TGC's game - she would bleat endlessly about her private life as bait, then the moment someone she disliked referenced that info that she had already provided, she would leap into victim mode, screeching that now she was entitled to search out PRIVATE info - info that they had NOT provided on this board - as revenge.

You're not stupid, lews - so I 'm surprised you fell for it.

well, your understanding may not be right. but even if it is.....they put my $h!t out there and i wasn't even involved in the silly ass spat.

so i'm hardly feeling sympathy for nancy.

well, your understanding may not be right. but even if it is.....they put my $h!t out there and i wasn't even involved in the silly ass spat.

so i'm hardly feeling sympathy for nancy.

Really? I didn't know. They exposed private info that you hadn't shared?

Really? I didn't know. They exposed private info you that you hadn't shared?

they linked an article which was mainly about them that had my real name and picture. their main intent

probably wasn't to hit me...but then after they did...they went ahead and made an issue out of it anyway.

i mean...who cares, really. it's not like i'm scared of anyone here knowing my name...but it's the point that

they thought it all cool to do that...so i found it funny when they started to complain about TGC doing it

back at them. f**k it. it's in the past. and really? i never have thought it cool for anyone to be set out here

and yes....i have did it myself to a couple people....but only after they threatened to either track me or

set something out about me. but it's bull$h!t to do.

they linked an article which was mainly about them that had my real name and picture. their main intent

probably wasn't to hit me...but then after they did...they went ahead and made an issue out of it anyway.

i mean...who cares, really. it's not like i'm scared of anyone here knowing my name...but it's the point that

they thought it all cool to do that...so i found it funny when they started to complain about TGC doing it

back at them. f**k it. it's in the past. and really? i never have thought it cool for anyone to be set out here

and yes....i have did it myself to a couple people....but only after they threatened to either track me or

set something out about me. but it's bull$h!t to do.

It's the ultimate dick move on an anonymous internet forum.

It's the ultimate dick move on an anonymous internet forum.

Traceable anonymous internet forum. Wireless or through copper cable, all means of communication are sent through connection points, servers to redistribut the signal and with digital equipment, there is no side stepping it anymore. It is traced even when blocking caller ID. Know you are being monitored all the time, even if it is a computer program filtering out specific words for eyes to investigate the content later.

In 1975 a phone call was traced on the second ring. The power of caller identitification that worked its way through internet servers from the beginning of internet services. Big Brother was in operation prior to 1984. Nothing changed as details never stay the same now.

Stop denying and face the moment that has always been now. then as a global population ancestors can reverse course to self fulfilling prophecy made real by honoring metaphors that dictate character role playing society's children saving humanity.

Yes'm, I guess I am

I don't like it myself, I like the anything goes style we have here in NHB, but he's been asked and warned to not do that many times and still continues to do so.

He even has the SS#s of several members, along with places of employment, and more.

He is also not the first to be removed because of this,

What happened to Nancy was wrong as well, and won't happen again

In my defense I will say that my position on this has evolved over time and with careful consideration, and I also didn't have the keys to the kingdom that I have now.

You should be able to see the red report link at the top of every page and I invite your comments on the report.

We won't stand for someone doing that to you, nor anyone else on this site anymore, regardless of their politics

Losing Nancy hurt the site, IMO, and as long as I am in charge, my opinion is the one that matters.

We will strive to be as fair as possible with this, and I am depending on people like yourself to hold my feet to the fire in the future....

How did he get social security numbers? That's scary.

Know the principals that produce the principle means and one can hack any linear system using exponential tactics. There are more than two sides to living in the moment.

Serve to rescue genetic continuation and you will become the enemy to those leading societal evolution.

Its not as difficult as you might think. Some of the members on this forum are extremely careless as to what they post about themselves. Hell if you took half a day researching me I have no doubt you will find quite a bit of info on me or any number of other members. I really don't get why people do it on a forum like this though. Just shows you how childish most of the members really are and why you shouldn't take anyone seriously here. This place is to vent all those things you want to say in public but you don't want to deal with getting into arguments with friends.

Is banned

He posted 6gunner's name and workplace last night and my senior mods are demanding it

He has been stalking members online and threatening to expose their personal information for years

I know that he has files on many, many members, including myself. He once had a website with my info publicly available on it, a website he has since banned me from seeing.

I allowed him to for a couple reasons, one is he declared himself my enemy and I don't like to use my power to eliminate my enemies

Another is because he is a Liberal and I catch enough flack already about this site being run by a conservative and being unfriendly towards those on the left side of the political spectrum

Let there be no doubt about it

The days of tracking our members down and posting their info here because we are "No Holds Barred" are over.

That behavior is forbidden

Enjoy the forum,,,,

Excellent work. That was well deserved.

Yes'm, I guess I am

I don't like it myself, I like the anything goes style we have here in NHB, but he's been asked and warned to not do that many times and still continues to do so.

He even has the SS#s of several members, along with places of employment, and more.

He is also not the first to be removed because of this,

What happened to Nancy was wrong as well, and won't happen again

In my defense I will say that my position on this has evolved over time and with careful consideration, and I also didn't have the keys to the kingdom that I have now.

You should be able to see the red report link at the top of every page and I invite your comments on the report.

We won't stand for someone doing that to you, nor anyone else on this site anymore, regardless of their politics

Losing Nancy hurt the site, IMO, and as long as I am in charge, my opinion is the one that matters.

We will strive to be as fair as possible with this, and I am depending on people like yourself to hold my feet to the fire in the future....

......SS#s?........were the exposed notified?

The days of tracking our members down and posting their info here because we are "No Holds Barred" are over.

These are golden words. We have a social agreement that we post anonymously. That agreement should be protected and enforced.

Is banned

He posted 6gunner's name and workplace last night and my senior mods are demanding it

He has been stalking members online and threatening to expose their personal information for years

I know that he has files on many, many members, including myself. He once had a website with my info publicly available on it, a website he has since banned me from seeing.

I allowed him to for a couple reasons, one is he declared himself my enemy and I don't like to use my power to eliminate my enemies

Another is because he is a Liberal and I catch enough flack already about this site being run by a conservative and being unfriendly towards those on the left side of the political spectrum

Enjoy the forum,,,,

i was guilty of that once with bivins and i still feel bad about it. though i never posted exact info

we started a background check company about 2 yrs ago. i honed my skills on this site. i know personal things about around 8 people here that would make them faint, lol

give me about 3 hours and i will know more about you than yoiur mom. lol

You've got to be kidding, chuck. Phelix is one of the calmest, most civilized posters here. I'm also surprised because it took weeks of the most vile attacks, relentless cyberstalking, exposure of not only poster name but address, family photos, even of her daughter, gloating, attempts to harm Nancy in her personal life before any action was taken against TGC.

Are you saying that this is a new, zero-tolerance policy?

Chuck was ABSOLUTELY NOT in the same position then as he is now. He has never waivered in his distaste for and disagreement with these behaviors, WHOEVER is guilty of them. The difference now is his ability to shape the forum to his values.

I agree with his values and with his decision in this matter. Posting 6's info was WRONG and not a reflection of what pitiful few values we embrace.

i was guilty of that once with bivins and i still feel bad about it. though i never posted exact info

we started a background check company about 2 yrs ago. i honed my skills on this site. i know personal things about around 8 people here that would make them faint, lol

give me about 3 hours and i will know more about you than yoiur mom. lol

Well, that's comforting.

Sounds fair and reasonable. Personally, I don't think ANYTHING can chase someone off like member's personal information being exposed. There's an ignore feature for the rest.

Precisely correct. PRECISELY correct.

Yes, it is. And allowing someone to use your message board - and the internet - to conduct that criminal activity, after it has been brought to your attention, makes you liable.

Well, that answers your complaint about Phelix' banning.

I personally LOVED the guy - he BROUGHT it, and he lowered the freaking BOOM on contard hypocrisy. He would waltz into a thread and waltz out with a head, galumphing merrily without breaking a sweat. MAD chops.

But posting a guy's name is just beyond the pale, and I would like to a this forum have zero tolerance for that behavior.

Same old song. My understanding is that Nancy posted things that TGC had provided links to on this board. That was TGC's game - she would bleat endlessly about her private life as bait, then the moment someone she disliked referenced that info that she had already provided, she would leap into victim mode, screeching that now she was entitled to search out PRIVATE info - info that they had NOT provided on this board - as revenge.

Gosh, TGC baiting people then playing the victim? That sounds so... tgc...

While you guys are bickering about the past, if you come across posts where such info is still out there on our forum, report it and we'll make it go away.

To Isabel

Where he's done it before has been removed, although one can find where he's threatened to do it by searching

One example is when littlehawk had his blow up and he threatened to post his name, address, SS#s and more

I was guilty of soliciting that, but it was only to give littlehawk a dose of concern when he was cyber-attacking the forum. Okay, okay, SPAMMING the forum. I get excited.

Well, that's comforting.

lol. don't worry. all info will go to the grave with me......btw you are not on that list. i only do it on the nutjobs here. they,re more interesting, lol

Dude has MAD chops - internet hoodoo out the yang.

I'm sure the exposed saw it on here.. He can't get his kicks if the victims never know

He saw it. He was taken quite aback by it.

Its not as difficult as you might think. Some of the members on this forum are extremely careless as to what they post about themselves. Hell if you took half a day researching me I have no doubt you will find quite a bit of info on me or any number of other members. I really don't get why people do it on a forum like this though. Just shows you how childish most of the members really are and why you shouldn't take anyone seriously here. This place is to vent all those things you want to say in public but you don't want to deal with getting into arguments with friends.

False.

I am the same cock in the real as I am in cyberspace. The only thing I change is this: I do not pretend to be a Navy Seal or 6 feet tall and 185 pounds.

By the way, I actually AM a Navy SEAL, retired, and I actually AM 6 feet tall, 185 pounds.

And I have, like, a THOUSAND dollars in the bank!

I was guilty of soliciting that, but it was only to give littlehawk a dose of concern when he was cyber-attacking the forum. Okay, okay, SPAMMING the forum. I get excited.

My point he he ALREADY HAD it

He builds these little files on everybody so he can use them someday

That makes him a creep of the highest order,,,,

lol. don't worry. all info will go to the grave with me......btw you are not on that list. i only do it on the nutjobs here. they,re more interesting, lol

I have nothing in my background.

I am pretty boring. lol

Dude has MAD chops - internet hoodoo out the yang.

He saw it. He was taken quite aback by it.

False.

I am the same cock in the real as I am in cyberspace. The only thing I change is this: I do not pretend to be a Navy Seal or 6 feet tall and 185 pounds.

By the way, I actually AM a Navy SEAL, retired, and I actually AM 6 feet tall, 185 pounds.

And I have, like, a THOUSAND dollars in the bank!

Not that hard to find info on someone. Some posters have way too much of themselves on the web.

You say six feet like it's tall.

My point he he ALREADY HAD it

He builds these little files on everybody so he can use them someday

That makes him a creep of the highest order,,,,

He will be useful when the revolution comes, and I assume control. I have an enemies list, and I will need that sort of information to exterminate anyone who was ever guilty of the merest slight against my authoritay.

But right now, we just don't need that kind of thing on the board, I agree.

Not that hard to find info on someone. Some posters have way too much of themselves on the web.

You say six feet like it's tall.

I know - and a thousand like it's a lot.

Sad, isn't it. Pathetic, really.

Excuse me - I need to go kill myself. :)