Chuck!

Phelix_Dacat,,,,

Is banned

He posted 6gunner's name and workplace last night and my senior mods are demanding it

He has been stalking members online and threatening to expose their personal information for years

I know that he has files on many, many members, including myself. He once had a website with my info publicly available on it, a website he has since banned me from seeing.

I allowed him to for a couple reasons, one is he declared himself my enemy and I don't like to use my power to eliminate my enemies

Another is because he is a Liberal and I catch enough flack already about this site being run by a conservative and being unfriendly towards those on the left side of the political spectrum

Let there be no doubt about it

The days of tracking our members down and posting their info here because we are "No Holds Barred" are over.

That behavior is forbidden

Enjoy the forum,,,,

• Upvote 1

Is banned

He posted 6gunner's name and workplace last night and my senior mods are demanding it

He has been stalking members online and threatening to expose their personal information for years

I know that he has files on many, many members, including myself. He once had a website with my info publicly available on it, a website he has since banned me from seeing.

I allowed him to for a couple reasons, one is he declared himself my enemy and I don't like to use my power to eliminate my enemies

Another is because he is a Liberal and I catch enough flack already about this site being run by a conservative and being unfriendly towards those on the left side of the political spectrum

Let there be no doubt about it

The days of tracking our members down and posting their info here because we are "No Holds Barred" are over.

That behavior is forbidden

Enjoy the forum,,,,

You've got to be kidding, chuck. Phelix is one of the calmest, most civilized posters here. I'm also surprised because it took weeks of the most vile attacks, relentless cyberstalking, exposure of not only poster name but address, family photos, even of her daughter, gloating, attempts to harm Nancy in her personal life before any action was taken against TGC.

Are you saying that this is a new, zero-tolerance policy?

Sounds fair and reasonable. Personally, I don't think ANYTHING can chase someone off like member's personal information being exposed. There's an ignore feature for the rest.

Sounds fair and reasonable. Personally, I don't think ANYTHING can chase someone off like member's personal information being exposed. There's an ignore feature for the rest.

Yeah, except when Nancy was being stalked by that sociopathic nutjob, every bit of her personal info published, as well as plenty of LIES about what was found, you joined in the lynch mob, you piece of sh1t.

Isn't stalking illegal?

Yes, it is. And allowing someone to use your message board - and the internet - to conduct that criminal activity, after it has been brought to your attention, makes you liable.

how many aliases come with that screen name? If this guy was as ruthless as you say, he wouldn't operate without a dozen since this type of behavior comes from those thinking they are a gift to society from a higher power beyond the moment.

He is an intellectual, that makes him an artist of making up mental images that replace understanding the real moment and a follower leading the cause.

Yes'm, I guess I am

I don't like it myself, I like the anything goes style we have here in NHB, but he's been asked and warned to not do that many times and still continues to do so.

He even has the SS#s of several members, along with places of employment, and more.

In all my posting at the same time as he, I never saw even the hint of any kind of threat to do so. Where do you say he did all this stalking? I'm not saying it didn't happen, but I do find it odd.

What happened to Nancy was wrong as well, and won't happen again

In my defense I will say that my position on this has evolved over time and with careful consideration, and I also didn't have the keys to the kingdom that I have now.

:)

You should be able to see the red report link at the top of every page and I invite your comments on the report.

Cool, thanks.

We won't stand for someone doing that to you, nor anyone else on this site anymore, regardless of their politics

Losing Nancy hurt the site, IMO, and as long as I am in charge, my opinion is the one that matters.

We will strive to be as fair as possible with this, and I am depending on people like yourself to hold my feet to the fire in the future....

Stop being so statesmanlike. Makes the rest of us look bad. ;)

• Upvote 2

Yeah, except when Nancy was being stalked by that sociopathic nutjob, every bit of her personal info published, as well as plenty of LIES about what was found, you joined in the lynch mob, you piece of sh1t.

hate to burst your bubble...but nancy took it upon herself to join that little crusade that started that $h!t.

quit pretending like she was innocent in the matter.

hate to burst your bubble...but nancy took it upon herself to join that little crusade that started that $h!t.

quit pretending like she was innocent in the matter.

Here we go again.

It's over, lews. Stop shilling for TGC.

Here we go again.

It's over, lews. Stop shilling for TGC.

i'm not "shilling" for anyone. they put my personal info out at the same time they put TGC's out. TGC got even.

that's all she did. i guess you're mad because TGC did a better job of it getting even?

What happened in the past is in the past
What is happening now is progress

I might be a conservative politically, or at least that is what I am called, but a bad policy needs changed, I don't care whose it is,,,,

• Upvote 2

You've got to be kidding, chuck. Phelix is one of the calmest, most civilized posters here.

Only if you're in lock step with his ideology..... If you're not he's extremely mean spirited as evidenced by his actions.

He's a REAL cyber bully. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past him. Hacking into people's bank accounts etc.

I'm also surprised because it took weeks of the most vile attacks, relentless cyberstalking, exposure of not only poster name but address, family photos, even of her daughter, gloating, attempts to harm Nancy in her personal life before any action was taken against TGC.

/tissue

Are you saying that this is a new, zero-tolerance policy?

We've already made it a rule that disclosing other member's identities is bannable.

No, 'outting' of members or their families; names, addresses, phone numbers, SSNs, etc. Linking to pages that have this info is permitted; ie: police reports

I might be a conservative politically, or at least that is what I am called, but a bad policy needs changed, I don't care whose it is,,,,

Am I missing something?

I see 6-Gunner accusing Phelix, but I don't see the post in which Phelix does what 6-G claims.

Am I missing something?

I see 6-Gunner accusing Phelix, but I don't see the post in which Phelix does what 6-G claims.

Phelix edited the post and took out the personal info.

Cannon saw it,,,,

Cannon saw it, and he's a friend of Phelix, or used to be anyway,,,,

i'm not "shilling" for anyone. they put my personal info out at the same time they put TGC's out. TGC got even.

that's all she did. i guess you're mad because TGC did a better job of it getting even?

Same old song. My understanding is that Nancy posted things that TGC had provided links to on this board. That was TGC's game - she would bleat endlessly about her private life as bait, then the moment someone she disliked referenced that info that she had already provided, she would leap into victim mode, screeching that now she was entitled to search out PRIVATE info - info that they had NOT provided on this board - as revenge.

You're not stupid, lews - so I 'm surprised you fell for it.

Only if you're in lock step with his ideology..... If you're not he's extremely mean spirited as evidenced by his actions.

I saw him in plenty of fights - never saw him threaten once.

He's a REAL cyber bully. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past him. Hacking into people's bank accounts etc.

And yet when TGC was doing something a hundred times worse, you cheered. I guess that's because you are in lockstep with her ideology.

/tissue

And there it is again, you ugly little piece of sh1t.

Phelix edited the post and took out the personal info.

Ah - Well then, there should be XXX in place of the name etc. so we can all see what actually happened.

And there it is again, you ugly little piece of sh1t.

That's very mean spirited. You're not married to phelix are you?

Progression, not progress. Now is home to eternity eternally. linear motion is self contained to this moment all the time.

Again, contracting forces giving the energy to expand never duplicated details within the same context of periodic elements migrating into self evident manifestations of objects occupying the moment being exactly whom they are, now.

I read this post, and conservative is a mask of social identity you didn't claim to be. Are you Phelix_Decat in genetic absolutes of playing multiple character roles? When senior mods operate like that, it only comes from the top they continue doing that.

Chain of command works the same way in any social justification saving societal evolution progress in keeping ancestors following ancestry's mistakes, again and again.

While you guys are bickering about the past, if you come across posts where such info is still out there on our forum, report it and we'll make it go away.

To Isabel
Where he's done it before has been removed, although one can find where he's threatened to do it by searching
One example is when littlehawk had his blow up and he threatened to post his name, address, SS#s and more

• Upvote 1

While you guys are bickering about the past, if you come across posts where such info is still out there on our forum, report it and we'll make it go away.

To Isabel

Where he's done it before has been removed, although one can find where he's threatened to do it by searching

One example is when littlehawk had his blow up and he threatened to post his name, address, SS#s and more

Not to nitpick, but threats are one thing - I would really like to see the evidence that he ACTUALLY DID IT.

Again, not accusing you of anything, I just always like to see the evidence.

if you can't provide it, that's fine.