Sign in to follow this  
huntfishlib

72%

NOBODY GIVES A FK ABOUT THE GOVERNMENT SHUT DOWN :D ............THE ONLY ACCOMPLISHMENT OF THE SHUT DOWN IS IT'S EXPOSING THE NON ESSENTIAL GOVERNMENT EMPLOYEES AND ALL THE WASTE INVOLVED. THIS IS A GOOD THING AND WILL HURT DEMONRATS IN THE END :D

Keep up the great work :D

LMAO! Nobody? How about wallstreet and the gold hoarders that took it in the ass today?? :D:D That lil con guy in Florida who has been buying gold all his life & has a few pounds of it, lost his ass today. So, that is one con who cares. BUT as far as the less unfortunate, they don't care, life goes on for them. lol!! :D

I've always said woman aren't funny. Just as a rule. They're not.

You have your exceptions, of course, but you can't make muster.

Bingster was supportive more out of dislike for me than Rolling On Floor Laughing My Fucking Ass Off.

Don't get your hopes up, Irma Bombeck.

The phone number's still funnier. :)

I think you mean the phone book.

I'll be truthful and admit that it was one of my lamer attempts at humor.

Followed immediately by "78% think the Republicans in Congress should compromise"

"Respondents were also asked who they would currently blame for the shutdown. Forty-four percent blame Republicans in Congress and 35% blame Democrats and President Obama. A total of 17% attribute blame to both sides. 76% of respondents think Obama and the Democrats should compromise and 21% think they shouldn’t. Seventy-eight percent think the Republicans in Congress should compromise and 18% think they shouldn’t, according to the poll."

So, within the margin of error about the same number of people believe in compromise...big deal...There is a larger percentage who think Obama and the Democrats should compromise than disagree with what the GOP is doing regards to the shutdown.

I think you mean the phone book.

I'll be truthful and admit that it was one of my lamer attempts at humor.

Hey, I fire duds all the time. I don't care and just take my lumps. Good attitude. :)

The phone number thing referenced the healthcare phone number. There a couple threads up I thought you saw...