Sign in to follow this  
lewstherin

i can play the religious card and get out of paying fine for obamacare

not just me...anyone can. that's good to know. some religions...especially islam, but there are christian sects

also...that believe insurance is a form of gambling. that's all you gotta say to beat the fine. probably all kinds of

loopholes in this dumb $h!t for lawyers to figure out eventually. well, that works for me, though. they can take that

fine and shove it up there ass. insurance is against my religion, b*tches.

‘‘(2) RELIGIOUS EXEMPTIONS.—

‘‘(A) RELIGIOUS CONSCIENCE EXEMPTION.—Such term shall not include any individual for any month if such individual has in effect an exemption under section 1311(d)(4)(H) of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act which certifies that such individual is a member of a recognized religious sect or division thereof described in section 1402(g)(1) and an adherent of established tenets or teachings of such sect or division as described in such section.

https://sites.google.com/site/healthreformnavigator/ppaca-sec-1501

not just me...anyone can. that's good to know. some religions...especially islam, but there are christian sects

also...that believe insurance is a form of gambling. that's all you gotta say to beat the fine. probably all kinds of

loopholes in this dumb $h!t for lawyers to figure out eventually. well, that works for me, though. they can take that

Your religious exemption will have to be specifically approved by the government. Sorry. Try again.

(btw - why don't you want to have health care?)

Your religious exemption will have to be approved by the government. Sorry. Try again.

oh...i dare the stupid f**ks to take me to court but not the countless muslims that will pull this $h!t. i don't want anything this

government has to offer. period. i don't wanna get old anyway. i'll just die where i fall. and i sure as f**k don't care about any other

poor muther f**ker out there living. let the poor die where they fall. the world will be better off in the long run.

*chuckle

its against my religion too, i dont care about the poor either

Your religious exemption will have to be specifically approved by the government. Sorry. Try again.

Irrelevant point.

Not a case of not wanting healtchare. It is a case of personal choice in what suits my needs. Not government mandated expenditures. Please get it right.

Lews your thread is horse shít.. you can simply not pay and have no consequences ...

Ahhhhh..... Lews the Christian demonstrating HIS kristian values.
If you cared about the poor you wouldn't be trolling this forum. You'd be doing something to help the poor. Helping the poor isn't poking at the honest guy who says fùck the poor.

So because you legally can, any body can, are you and they collectively going to that intentionally? And then you play in discussion asking what is wrong with society? Your innocense is lost by adopting your version of orchestrated denial and that creates chaos within this eternity of added natural balances so far.

Lews your thread is horse shít.. you can simply not pay and have no consequences ...

If you cared about the poor you wouldn't be trolling this forum. You'd be doing something to help the poor. Helping the poor isn't poking at the honest guy who says fùck the poor.

ya think? i figured they'd be yanking people's tax refunds, seeings as the IRS is so involved in the scam.

ya think? i figured they'd be yanking people's tax refunds, seeings as the IRS is so involved in the scam.

This is more of a scam than the unfunded mandate, the EMTALA?

oh...i dare the stupid f**ks to take me to court but not the countless muslims that will pull this $h!t. i don't want anything this

government has to offer. period. i don't wanna get old anyway. i'll just die where i fall. and i sure as f**k don't care about any other

poor muther f**ker out there living. let the poor die where they fall. the world will be better off in the long run.

cry_baby.jpg

This law continues to show us just how fucked up it really is. Who makes up the rules on who gets waivers and who doesn't? I would think the left would be up in arms over this with the separation of church and state.

cry_baby.jpg

Can you be any more childish. Jesus Christ you are an annoying poster.

Can you be any more childish. Jesus Christ you are an annoying poster.

lol. i don't know what he thinks i'm supposed to be crying about anyway. i'm laughin about the $h!t now.

i don't gotta go through with his little healthcare scam. i don't gotta pay a fine. i'm good.

So you don't want Social Security? Medicare? You say you don't want to get old, but I bet you'll change your mind as the years go by.

So you don't want Social Security? Medicare? You say you don't want to get old, but I bet you'll change your mind as the years go by.

social security is flat broke anyway. anyone my age or younger counting on that is pretty foolish. and anyway, i've worked

construction most of my life and never paid taxes. i don't have much in the SS fund.

social security is flat broke anyway. anyone my age or younger counting on that is pretty foolish. and anyway, i've worked

construction most of my life and never paid taxes. i don't have much in the SS fund.

OK.

lol yeah go ahead, but then if you need health care ? Stay at home , you're a parasite

also if you go to the emergancy room , whos getting the bill?

lol yeah go ahead, but then if you need health care ? Stay at home , you're a parasite

also if you go to the emergancy room , whos getting the bill?

lol. you are, sucker. all you fools who voted for this dumb ass to put this $h!t in effect are. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

lol. you are, sucker. all you fools who voted for this dumb ass to put this $h!t in effect are. haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

You are a parasite . You want those with health insurance to pay for you ? hows this different from those that live off welfare ?

But was long as you don't use an emergency room? Ok.

Good luck with that theory. Do you use public transportation or do you drive uninsured because...if it goes to court...which is inevitable...that becomes a major point.

reminds me of the quacks who claimed that Income Tax...is optional. Or the even quackier types who think they can declare themselves a "Soveriegn Republic" and then print up their own drivers liscence...they..ASSUME is valid in the REAL USA. That...fails.

Before I'd defy a law on some questionable theory...I'd damn sure let someone ELSE jump off that cliff first. Otherwise...being the crash test dummy can cost you a LOT more.

Good luck with that theory. Do you use public transportation or do you drive uninsured because...if it goes to court...which is inevitable...that becomes a major point.

reminds me of the quacks who claimed that Income Tax...is optional. Or the even quackier types who think they can declare themselves a "Soveriegn Republic" and then print up their own drivers liscence...they..ASSUME is valid in the REAL USA. That...fails.

Before I'd defy a law on some questionable theory...I'd damn sure let someone ELSE jump off that cliff first. Otherwise...being the crash test dummy can cost you a LOT more.

i drive uninsured and don't give a f**k.