Sign in to follow this  
ObummerStinks

Food Stamp prez defines his presidency for all to see

"The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit".

Barack Obama

C'mon, no leftist love?

Food stamp records

National Debt records

annual deficit records

workforce participation record (low)

slowest "recovery" in history record

wall st bonus records

And per the OP, Obie has defined himself as a failure in leadership. Given the records listed above, he is officially set the record for worst leadership in our history.

How stupid can you be ? There has never been a president that hasn't changed opinions after being in the Oval Office.

I realize you have no principles, and apparently neither does your guy.

"The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit".

Barack Obama

Barack Obama

Food stamp president? Can you prove Obama was ever on food stamps ? Or you're just another bigot ass hole ?

Let's hope the feds ignore the Colorado mud problem .

You don't want federal assistance , lets hope the feds honor that .

Piss ant .

Yup. The RW nuts would rather see people starve.

That's why the WH keeps eluding you pieces of sh-it!

I'm all for community gardens and tax credits for planting, but I will never support a system intentionally designed to keep people in poverty.

Food stamp president? Can you prove Obama was ever on food stamps ? Or you're just another bigot ass hole ?

Hello village idiot - the reference is regarding the fact Obie and his economy have put more people on food stamps than have ever been dependent on government. It's not a good record, but it does get votes eh skippy.

Care to address his own defined (lack of) leadership:

Barack Obama

Food Stamp prez defines his presidency for all to see

Hey, don't you know that food stamps are the best way to stimulate the economy and job growth?

That's what moonbat Nancy Pelosi claimed, and liberals bought it! :D

I like these fun facts:

• Wars started: 0

• Consecutive months of private sector job growth: 43 http://www.dpcc.senate.gov/?p=blog&id=172

• Number of OBL's shot in the head: 1

• Number of GM's that went out of business: 0

• Number of years since Obamacare past with an insignificant rise in healthcare costs: 2

You forgot to mention sustained unemployment over 7% ... Sustained Gas prices at over 350 a Gallon... Record numbers collecting SS Disability... Record numbers collecting Foodstamps... Record Home Foreclosures... Unemployment benefits extended to 2 years....

As for the Wars... You neglected to mention Obama supported our action in Afghanistan. He insisted that was where our military focus should be.. He held true to those words and increased troop levels. And to date, 4 times as many of our Troops have died there under Obama than during Bush's entire 2 terms.