RushLimbaughfan

Are you watching the Indians/Rays Game, if so post your comments on th

Cobb usually starts to fall apart around 85 pitches.. Madden has a bad habit of leaving him in until 100+ pitches, throwing sliders and working the infield to save him.. You'll notice him start getting wild and throwing high on anything other than a slider

Score is Rays 3 Indians 0. Indians are up to bat and bases where Just loaded, but the Rays Got a Double Play, and the indians were not able to score.

Just started watching the game... Rodney's in the bullpen.. Not looking good my friend

image.jpg

If this would of been Elementry School the Indians would of been told its not whether you win or loose its how you played the game. They would of recieved trophies for participation, and would of been called winners and had a Pizza Party despite loosing the game. Thank God this is the real world, and I can tell the Indians they are fucking loosers. I sware our teams are cursed. I will be honest I stopped watching the Game after the end of the 7th inning and we still didn't score any runs. At Least I can take comfort in knowing the played hard and gave it their all, but the Rays were a better team. Why are clevelands teams cursed?

Kids need a kick in the pants.. It builds character..

Cleveland was cursed tonight because you posted the devil rays logo instead of the sun rays logo ;)

baseball is probably my favorite sport because it is a game of the mind.. I call the next pitch and yell at the manager for not doing what i tell him..

I can't speak for Cleveland, but all FL pro teams are usually pretty bad and attendance is low.. My theory is that since most people here are transplants, they have a team back home they support instead of the local teams

Kids need a kick in the pants.. It builds character..

Cleveland was cursed tonight because you posted the devil rays logo instead of the sun rays logo ;)

baseball is probably my favorite sport because it is a game of the mind.. I call the next pitch and yell at the manager for not doing what i tell him..

I can't speak for Cleveland, but all FL pro teams are usually pretty bad and attendance is low.. My theory is that since most people here are transplants, they have a team back home they support instead of the local teams

Baseball is the only sport I can even tolerate. I enjoy watching as much as I enjoy playing. Baseball is in my Blood, my Dad played basseball in High school, and my Mom she playes softball. I even played Tee-Ball and baseball for the local teams as a kid, and I live right across the street from the local Minor League Baseball Stadium. I Still play baseball every now and then, but as i get older it gets harder, and really starts to take its toll. I to agree kids need a kick in the pants, as you siad it builds character.

First time I ever agreed with you. ( probably because it's the first time you've been right.)

I playTee-Ball

Someone please call Child Protective Services in his state !