Sign in to follow this  
Gallows 420

is oblamercareTAX so great its worth shutting down the gov ?

no one ever says anything positive about the new tax on everyone

Oblamercare? Wow, I can tell you are intelligent.

Why didn't the ignorant fucking teabaggers tell the president that they wanted the Civil Rights Act repealed while they were at it? The Affordable Care Act is law, it is something that is a done deal and the funding for it is already in place. The republicans were not able to repeal it so they claimed it was unconstitutional but the Supreme court said otherwise. So now they think they can kill it by stealing it's funding? Good fucking luck. It isn't going to happen and only far right ignorant assholes such as yourself don't know who to blame for this shutdown. I am glad the president has already come out and warned Wall Street and big investors in the country that when we have a extremist faction in govt that is able and willing to shut it down, we could be in some serious trouble. With the upcoming debt ceiling vote around the corner there is no telling what these assholes think they can demand next, the Affordable Care Act is a done deal, off the table. You just let me know when you want to reopen govt.

no one ever says anything positive about the new tax on everyone

You know how progressives LOVE their taxes!

"The fact that we're here today to debate raising America's debt limit is a sign of leadership failure. Leadership means 'The buck stops here.' Instead, Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. America has a debt problem and a failure of leadership. Americans deserve better. I therefore intend to oppose the effort to increase America's debt limit".

Barack Obama

Oblamercare? Wow, I can tell you are intelligent.

Why didn't the ignorant fucking teabaggers tell the president that they wanted the Civil Rights Act repealed while they were at it? The Affordable Care Act is law, it is something that is a done deal and the funding for it is already in place. The republicans were not able to repeal it so they claimed it was unconstitutional but the Supreme court said otherwise. So now they think they can kill it by stealing it's funding? Good fucking luck. It isn't going to happen and only far right ignorant assholes such as yourself don't know who to blame for this shutdown. I am glad the president has already come out and warned Wall Street and big investors in the country that when we have a extremist faction in govt that is able and willing to shut it down, we could be in some serious trouble. With the upcoming debt ceiling vote around the corner there is no telling what these assholes think they can demand next, the Affordable Care Act is a done deal, off the table. You just let me know when you want to reopen govt.

I dont see you stating anything positive about oblamercareTAX on everyone

thanks for proving my op was right on the money

dumbazz...

""is oblamercareTAX so great its worth shutting down the gov ?

no one ever says anything positive about the new tax on everyone""

the right is shutting down the unaffordablecareTAX for the people who elected them

the left shut down the government to try to save the unaffordablecareTAX

no negotiations - same old libloons in action

oblamers definition "compromise" = we won = America loses