Sign in to follow this  
Vegas

How Many Businesses Have Announced Closings or Layoffs? Ugghh

fck it, if you're not going to post anything, I will. Here's the part time vs full time ratio. Notice the downward trend.

Full-Time-vs-Part-time-16-plus-since-200

You people will say that for any source up there that contradicts your views. Here is another one. These are companies who claim its due to Ovomitcare...then again, its all lies. These companies are lying. Yes, I know its a right wing website, but it still true. They are right from the companies mouth.

http://www.freedomworks.org/blog/grusbf5/good-morning-america-heres-those-layoffs-you-voted

LMAO! You fking lied, and yes lies contrdict the truth which is our view!!! I count 13 businesses at that link, how about you? funny that hundred of thousands of business in America have no problem with ACA, yet these businesses do. Why is that?

What are you talking about? I took this off of this thread and the second link. It doesn't say sht about Obamacare. None of that link does. You're and idiot. This is my third time telling you that you need to cut and paste something out of that link that applies to this thread, because that link is worthless!

Freedom works! No, that's stupid. You might as well made the crap up yourself. I'll accept most of the zany crap you put up there but posting freedomworks is like me posting an Obama speech to prove my point of view.

What are you talking about? The thread you are referring to was a list of the small busineses. This list is a list of the major corps and big business. The bigger the business, the more employess. The more employees, the high the number. Of course you think its stupid. I keep telling you, and I don't know how many times I need to keep telling you, that regardless of source these are reports in from the companies themselves.

The first link I made clear that the layoffs were due directly to Ovomit being re-elected. The second link is dated on today's date and goes back through out the year. The last one is just other businesses on top of the ones I already listed.

Well libs before you throw out the old "lies" word these are new companies, outside the ones that I showed last time, who announced their cutbacks due directly to Obama winning a second term and the ACA.. I thought I would share it since your media has kept it under wraps.

The list contains almost 100 different companies with thousands of employees. Happy reading if you dare:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11/08/how-many-businesses-have-announced-closings-or-lay-offs-since-obama-won-a-second-term/

Here is another list with todays date: http://www.dailyjobcuts.com/#.UJwVDQHUOEh.facebook

Glen Beck is not a journalist, he is an inflammatory entertainer. Would you like to try again with an unbiased source? Can you?

Glen Beck is not a journalist, he is an inflammatory entertainer. Would you like to try again with an unbiased source? Can you?

You libs are hopeless. It's not the source. The list comes from the compoanies themselves...or are all of those companies liars?

You libs are hopeless. It's not the source. The list comes from the compoanies themselves...or are all of those companies liars?

Your link was the Blaze site, that is Glenn Beck's site. If the list came from the companies then there must be a legitimate news site reporting it.

LMAO! You fking lied, and yes lies contrdict the truth which is our view!!! I count 13 businesses at that link, how about you? funny that hundred of thousands of business in America have no problem with ACA, yet these businesses do. Why is that?

I guess he is not going to answer my question, so let me help him along a little bit.

Campaign contributions by these corporations. They got money to contribute to republicans but to support the health of their workers. Strange huh?

Welch Allyn: PAC to Buerkle, Ann Marie (R-NY)

•Boston Scientific Corp to Diane Black ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Jim Gerlach ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to John M. Shimkus ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to John McCain ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Larry Bucshon ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Michael Burgess ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Mike Enzi ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Todd Young ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Tom Price ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Erik Paulsen ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Joe Pitts ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Phil Gingrey ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Roy Blunt ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Scott Brown ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Sue Myrick ® in 2012

Medtronic

•Medtronic Inc to John Thune ® in 2014

Medtronic Inc to Erik Paulsen ® in 2012

Your link was the Blaze site, that is Glenn Beck's site. If the list came from the companies then there must be a legitimate news site reporting it.

I think we got ourselves a non-starter here, list that come from Republican corporations, and no books to verify profit and losses to see if they are telling the truth or not. We don't even know if they actually laid anyone off!!! Little lone know if it is related to the Party of No causing economic uncertainity, or what, maybe nothing at all, just a whim of the CEO. Maybe they moved the jobs to china, etc. There simply is no proof any of this is true, and much of it is smelling of another big reightwing lie.

Here is another link just for you. Ironically, its the same info. If these sources are too biased for you then why dont you give me news outlet that you feel is in the middle of things. I used this on another thread and nobody on your side complained. They called all the companies liars of course, but that is normal for libs.

http://news.investors.com/politics-obamacare/093013-669013-obamacare-employer-mandate-a-list-of-cuts-to-work-hours-jobs.htm

I guess he is not going to answer my question, so let me help him along a little bit.

Campaign contributions by these corporations. They got money to contribute to republicans but to support the health of their workers. Strange huh?

Welch Allyn: PAC to Buerkle, Ann Marie (R-NY)

•Boston Scientific Corp to Diane Black ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Jim Gerlach ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to John M. Shimkus ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to John McCain ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Larry Bucshon ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Michael Burgess ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Mike Enzi ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Todd Young ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Tom Price ® in 2014

•Boston Scientific Corp to Erik Paulsen ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Joe Pitts ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Phil Gingrey ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Roy Blunt ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Scott Brown ® in 2012

•Boston Scientific Corp to Sue Myrick ® in 2012

Medtronic

•Medtronic Inc to John Thune ® in 2014

Medtronic Inc to Erik Paulsen ® in 2012

It's a moot point. The problem isn't with employees not being laid off, it's with the employees who are. By the way, that's not a very long list. I am not sure if that helps your arguement much anyway.