Sign in to follow this  
Golfboy

Democrats who Voted Against Veterans Yesterday

Hey, I'm a veteran too, but let's put the whole government back to work. Your tears for the vets are so hypocritical.

Precisely. Homocons let shrimpy get away with turning Walter Reed into a gulag. They still sucked his gonads. They are hypoconcrites.

You have a bad case of denial.

The teabagger wing of your party seems to have no problem accepting full responsibility for the shutdown.

They take credit for it.

On cusp of shutdown, House conservatives excited, say they are doing the right thing.

"We're very excited," said Rep. Michele Bachmann (R-Minn.). "It's exactly what we wanted, and we got it."

Bachmann insisted that the GOP would ultimately be rewarded for standing firm. "People will be very grateful," she said.

"It's wonderful," said Rep. John Abney Culberson (R-Tex.), clapping his hands to emphasize the point. "We’re 100 percent united!"

Not that reality ever gets in the way of your Democrat Talking Point Lies:

They didn't want to shut down the government just for the fun of it, but to kill Obama's leftist agenda.

They ran on killing Obamacare and killing his spending that's threatening to bankrupt the country.

Even if that required shutting down the government.

Republicans don't give a fuck about veterans.

They shut down the government, and now they want to pick and choose to fund the things they know will hurt them the most.

They can fund the WHOLE government anytime time they want to with a clean CR bill.

What about WIC or the NIH?

Why don't they want to fund those programs?

Your party told hungry children and sick people awaiting clinical trials that might save their lives to kiss off, and you cheer them.

That is what the little queer does, precisely.

They didn't want to shut down the government just for the fun of it, but to kill Obama's leftist agenda.

They ran on killing Obamacare and killing his spending that's threatening to bankrupt the country.

Nice of you to admit that Republicans are the ones who shut it down.

Now tell that to Golfboy.

They shut down the government, and now they want to pick and choose to fund the things they know will hurt them the most.

They can fund the WHOLE government anytime time they want to with a clean CR bill.

Your party told hungry children and sick people awaiting clinical trials that might save their lives to kiss off, and you cheer them.

Fuck everybody.

Healthcare is important why? What is so omnipotent about a government stooge saying "Duh OK"?

My doctor has been doing ok with his medical training and experience. A dumbass in the mix helps this dynamic in what way?

Just a devil's advocate type query.

Ah, Glory Hole.

I saw Misty and knew that you were not far behind, you POS stalker. :)

Where were these fiscal conservatives when BUSH had the purse strings, homo?

Oh, I remember. THEY WERE PASSING MEDICARE PART D. Fraud.

Republicans passed bills to fund the Government.

Liberals rejected those bills.

Reid and Obama said "we won't negotiate". If you don't give us everything we want, you are shutting down the government.

And idiots like you repeat this crap as though no one knows better.

Republicans have been planning to shut down the government since before the 2010 election.

This video contains clips of them bragging about it.

So why are they so afraid to take credit for the shutdown now?

Sorry repubs but this video clearly shows it came from yaw'l which is part of what many of us are now beginning to see - GOP is becoming the permanent party of dissent and it has no intention of winning presidential elections.

It's not just you, we've all been sold out by a runaway congress who is so full of themselves they don't give a ratz behind about us.

Sorry repubs but this video clearly shows it came from yaw'l which is part of what many of us are now beginning to see - GOP is becoming the permanent party of dissent and it has no intention of winning presidential elections.

It's not just you, we've all been sold out by a runaway congress who is so full of themselves they don't give a ratz behind about us.

The class warfare, population split, divide and conquer, etc. All of that type of stuff keeps them stronger than us. That's all it takes to win: be ahead of or on top of the opponent. That opponent is the citizenry.

Government chowdah heads suck AND they even hate each other -but- we let them turn us into squabbling children. Which leaves them running the nursery.

I didn't admit any such thing, liar.

It is Obama and Democrats who are refusing to fund any other part of the government, meaning they're the ones really shutting it down.

Poor Glory Hole - his talking points are conflicting. He's so used to shouting, "SSHUT THAT MOTHER DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!" that it's difficult for him to switch to "You guys are the ones who shut it down, not us."

Poor, stupid, slow, unoriginal, line level fruitcake.

Poor Glory Hole - his talking points are conflicting. He's so used to shouting, "SSHUT THAT MOTHER DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!" that it's difficult for him to switch to "You guys are the ones who shut it down, not us."

Poor, stupid, slow, unoriginal, line level fruitcake.

Speaking of stupid fruitcakes, can you quote my actual words demanding that?

No? Never thought you could, psycho.

I can quote you defending animal sex jokes. I can quote you snickering at the prospect of another poster being raped by a pack of wild dogs.

That will be my balm, Glory Hole. That will console me. :)

Republicans passed bills to fund the Government.

Liberals rejected those bills.

Reid and Obama said "we won't negotiate". If you don't give us everything we want, you are shutting down the government.

And idiots like you repeat this crap as though no one knows better.

You must be feeling awfully lonely clinging to that fairy tale.

Many Republicans are taking credit for the shutdown.

Some are even positively giddy and 'excited' over it.

They tried six times before and finally succeeded on the seventh try.

I'm surprised they haven't hung a 'Mission Accomplished' sign.

When did Reid and Obama say that if the House didn't give them everything they wanted, they are shutting down the government?

Obama said he wouldn’t negotiate over the health care law, but he was willing to negotiate over long-term budget issues.

As a matter of fact the Senate did compromise and accepted the House's spending limits, a fact which you seem to ignore.

If you want to reperal a law, then you need to win elections.

Romney ran on repealing the ACA and lost.

Get over it.

I can quote you defending animal sex jokes. I can quote you snickering at the prospect of another poster being raped by a pack of wild dogs.

That will be my balm, Glory Hole. That will console me. :)

Wow, so I once, count 'em, 1 time, ONE time, picked up on a sex joke four or so years ago?

About something that has never, ever happened in human history?

Lunatic. :D

You must be feeling awfully lonely clinging to that fairy tale.

Many Republicans are taking credit for the shutdown.

Some are even positively giddy and 'excited' over it.

They tried six times before and finally succeeded on the seventh try.

I'm surprised they haven't hung a 'Mission Accomplished' sign.

It's no fairy tale, it's reality that you obviously are having trouble dealing with.

It was Reid and Obama who openly stated they would not negotiate.

Isn't it funny how liberals whine about a lack of compromise in Washington?

Obviously that's all bullshit because if you don't get everything you want, you'll shut down the government.

Foolish one. Every time the Democrats have cried alligator tears over something in the shutdown the Republicans send a bill to the Senate to fund that to relieve the pain the Democrats are crying about. Reid refuses to even vote on them. So who is the hypocrite.

Explain to me why this is the only time that no compromise is allowed in a government shutdown. All of the other times Republicans and Democrats sat down to compromise to find a solution. Why do the Democrats have to have no compromise. Compromise is how the government works to get legislation.

lmao....the party of personal responsibility doesn't want to take responsibility for their actions. Why am I not surprised?

Plus, this is the same party who just recently voted to cut food stamps, which would pull the rug out under of children, elderly, working poor, and DISABLED VETS. They essentially told the people who help protected their way of life....fuck you.

An estimated 170,000 of those 900,000 veterans could be affected by the two provisions of the House proposal that would place food assistance for jobless workers at risk.

http://www.cbpp.org/cms/?fa=view&id=4009

My hatred for Republicans is just growing.

The VA, and VA disability checks, are unaffected.

Repubs legislate against vets and the military all the time, the dems have a stellar voting record for vets.

Obama is telling the nazi party that we won't negotiate when the repubs offer to "release one hostage at a time".

Go obama! Go reid! Don't let those handjob extremists attack veterans.

It's no fairy tale, it's reality that you obviously are having trouble dealing with.

It was Reid and Obama who openly stated they would not negotiate.

Isn't it funny how liberals whine about a lack of compromise in Washington?

Obviously that's all bullshit because if you don't get everything you want, you'll shut down the government.

Goofy lives in a world of delusion and denial.....poor basterd

GOP wants both sides of this issue. They want to brag to their constituents that they took it to Obama and shut down the govmt and then point fingers at the Dems for not playing their stupid games. Either you're happy you shut it down or you're not. Don't play these stupid games.

and then try to blame us for not funding the vets, NHI, etc..... yea, you guys are losers.

GOP wants both sides of this issue. They want to brag to their constituents that they took it to Obama and shut down the govmt and then point fingers at the Dems for not playing their stupid games. Either you're happy you shut it down or you're not. Don't play these stupid games.

and then try to blame us for not funding the vets, NHI, etc..... yea, you guys are losers.

You DID stop funding for Vets. The list of people voting against the bill, and killing it is in the OP.

You DID stop funding for Vets. The list of people voting against the bill, and killing it is in the OP.

Yea, I read your idiot op. What next, fund the vets, then the NHI, then...... one department at a time so that eventually, we can just not fund Obamacare. Are you really so stupid you don't understand this?