eclectic skeptic

Millions Flee Obamacare

That's b/c I like to go right to the source to find out information...as opposed to you...who just farts out responses with no proof.

LOL...you going to call him up and ask him? First of all...no doctor is going to call back a stranger b/c they ask him a question especially if they don't treat that person.

2nd...it would be an invasion of privacy of that doctor's.

Once again....hysterical you always ask people to do things you would never do.

AND...you couldn't answer a simple Q in the Cruz thread....and now you want doctor's numbers.

LMAO.What a jerk.

Like I said, you won't provide any way to prove your claim, but I'm still suppose to believe the guy is real... with YOUR track record? Yea, right.

Maybe he exists, maybe not, but either way opposing a bad law isn't "playing politics".

Obama has proven via his actions that this is bad law, but you're more interested in a political win, than getting a good law.

I haven't seen that explained either, $100 a month may be kinda tough to come up with when you're only pulling in $22K per year and theres four of ya. But here's my gripe with the whole ACA, if these guys aren't lying and the family of four can get a silver policy for $97 per month where is the rest of the money going to come from.

From the hospitals and ERs and doctors and other sources that don't have to provide free care to the uninsured.

WOW! THAT IS BRUTAL!

But it is essentially true! :glare:

Yep.

"You think you're a loyal Republican? Well, I KILLED MY KIDS for the party! Beat THAT!"

opposing a bad law isn't "playing politics".

You can keep saying a thousand times....doesn't make it true.

Shutting down the government on an issue you will never win....is not heroic...it's just plain stupid....as many in your own party have stated.

You can keep saying a thousand times....doesn't make it true.

Shutting down the government on an issue you will never win....is not heroic...it's just plain stupid....as many in your own party have stated.

I've not seen anyone from my party quoted. Perhaps you can show me a few examples?

From the hospitals and ERs and doctors that don't have to provide free care to the uninsured.

You think Obamacare covers everyone?

Like I said, you won't provide any way to prove your claim, but I'm still suppose to believe the guy is real... with YOUR track record? Yea, right.

Like I SAID....YOU ask others to do something you would never do....and you know what that makes you.

And my track record is one of kicking your ass from here to Timbuktu.

I guess you have put out of your mind...all the times you were afraid to answer questions....just like today....

on the grounds it would incriminate you.

I've not seen anyone from my party quoted. Perhaps you can show me a few examples?

Funny....you love to wear your blinders at the most inopportune moment for you.

You want one??

How about 49 !!!!!!

You such a disingenuous putz.

49 Republicans Who Say Shutting Down The Government Over Obamacare Is A Big Mistake

Funny....you love to wear your blinders at the most inopportune moment for you.

You want one??

How about 49 !!!!!!

You such a disingenuous putz.

49 Republicans Who Say Shutting Down The Government Over Obamacare Is A Big Mistake

You said "my party" and you provide a link for Republicans.

Let me know when you provide a link for someone from my party.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...................

Republican!

ROFLMAO.

Walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...................

Republican!

In order to dodge....he will now say the CONSTITUTIONAL party.

We're hip to all of his dumbass bullsh-it.

Aren't you on this thread to join the tea partiers to flee Obamacare? Do like they did, go to Canada. Actually, I think Mexico even has a better health care system than we do, why don't you go there? Why don't you just jump off a peer and swim away? No, Cuba has universal health care too,........ you're fked!

ROFLMAO.

In order to dodge....he will now say the CONSTITUTIONAL party.

We're hip to all of his dumbass bullsh-it.

Oh, that's right, I have to be a Republican because YOU says so.

Dumbass.

Aren't you on this thread to join the tea partiers to flee Obamacare? Do like they did, go to Canada. Actually, I think Mexico even has a better health care system than we do, why don't you go there? Why don't you just jump off a peer and swim away? No, Cuba has universal health care too,........ you're fked!

Best you've got?

Oh, that's right, I have to be a Republican because YOU says so.

Dumbass.

You spout REPUBLICAN talking points 24/7 yet when nailed to a wall...you're not republican.

No...you PROVE you're the dumbass.

Best you've got?

He just crushed you ....and that's what you say....LMAO

DUMBASS.

You spout REPUBLICAN talking points 24/7 yet when nailed to a wall...you're not republican.

It's okay man, if you say I'm a republican, than it must be true!

Tally of House republicans ready to fund a clean bill...no strings attached: 18 and counting.

But Boehner won't bring it to a vote.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/01/house-republicans-clean-cr_n_4024755.html

Keep counting... 18 isn't enough.

It's okay man, if you say I'm a republican, than it must be true!

It's OK man...if you want to spout every single republican talking point...but are afraid to admit you are one....

We'll just keep laughing at your disingenuousness.

He just crushed you ....and that's what you say....LMAO

DUMBASS.

I guess goofyboy doesn't even realize that his tea bag shit is just the a$$ hole, bat s--t crazy branch of the republican party. Goofyboy's only purpose in life is to try to prefect the perfect lie, and he's really losing ground rapidly on that quest. Nothing he says makes any sense, and comes directly from the I hate Obama, to the point of insanity web site.

I guess goofyboy doesn't even realize that his tea bag shit is just the a$$ hole, bat s--t crazy branch of the republican party. Goofyboy's only purpose in life is to try to prefect the perfect lie, and he's really losing ground rapidly on that quest. Nothing he says makes any sense, and comes directly from the I hate Obama, to the point of insanity web site.

Exactly. And the kicker is that HE'S on public assistance, while he screams dementedly against it. You see, that PROVES he's not a parasite! He hates them too much!

Exactly. And the kicker is that HE'S on public assistance, while he screams dementedly against it. You see, that PROVES he's not a parasite! He hates them too much!

I think goofyboy is even more insane and egotistical than poor old clem. But a kook is a kook, and you gotta' take them for what they are.