eclectic skeptic

Millions Flee Obamacare

Millions Flee Obamacare

boro-flee.jpg

UNITED STATES - Millions of Tea Party loyalists fled the United States in the early morning hours today, seeking what one of them called “the American dream of liberty from health care.”

Harland Dorrinson, 47, a tire salesman from Lexington, Kentucky, packed up his family and whatever belongings he could fit into his Chevy Suburban just hours before the health-insurance exchanges opened, joining the Tea Party’s Freedom Caravan with one goal in mind: escape from Obamacare.

“My father didn’t have health care and neither did my father’s father before him,” he said. “I’ll be damned if I’m going to let my children have it.”

But after driving over ten hours to the Canadian border, Mr. Dorrinson was dismayed to learn that America’s northern neighbor had been in the iron grip of health care for decades.

“The border guard was so calm when he told me, as if it was the most normal thing in the world,” he said. “It’s like he was brainwashed by health care.”

Turning away from Canada, Mr. Dorrinson joined a procession of Tea Party cars heading south to Mexico, noting, “They may have drug cartels and narcoterrorism down there, but at least they’ve kept health care out.”

Mr. Dorrinson was halfway to the southern border before he heard through the Tea Party grapevine that Mexico, too, has public health care, as do Great Britain, Japan, Turkey, Spain, Belgium, New Zealand, Slovenia, and dozens of other countries to which he had considered fleeing.

Undaunted, Mr. Dorrinson said he had begun looking into additional countries, like Chad and North Korea, but he expressed astonishment at a world seemingly overrun by health care.

“It turns out that the United States is one of the last countries on earth to get it,” he said. “It makes me proud to be an American.”

(The Borowitz Report)—

People with modest incomes and lacking health insurance could buy very affordable plans today.

Too bad that wasn't true, not only are costs higher, but after 3+ years they couldn't even get their websites working.

People with modest incomes and lacking health insurance could buy very affordable plans today. That sucks. -Ted Cruz.

...where? Source please!

Too bad that wasn't true, not only are costs higher, but after 3+ years they couldn't even get their websites working.

Type in a silver plan for a family of 4 making 22k. Let us know the actual cost to the family.

Type in a silver plan for a family of 4 making 22k. Let us know the actual cost to the family.

Can't. The website doesn't work.

20 minutes and still on the screen telling me to wait because they're too busy.

But the good news is that if I keep waiting on that screen, I won't lose my place in line!

20 minutes and still on the screen telling me to wait because they're too busy.

But the good news is that if I keep waiting on that screen, I won't lose my place in line!

The only website in existence with a line.... Wow

Too bad google lobbies congress and not the other way around

The actual cost is hidden because another family is forced to pay for this family.

45 minutes and still waiting in line...

Amazing.

Our healthcare is in the best of hands.

45 minutes and still waiting in line...

Amazing.

Our healthcare is in the best of hands.

yeah...let's just do away with the whole concept because of waiting.

Dope.

"My father didn’t have health care and neither did my father’s father before him,” he said. “I’ll be damned if I’m going to let my children have it.”

Why humor is a knife to the heart to cons.

Dope.

"My father didn’t have health care and neither did my father’s father before him,” he said. “I’ll be damned if I’m going to let my children have it.”

Day 2 and the website still won't let people in.

And these are the people you want to entrust with your healthcare.

Sheep.

Dope.

Well, cons would be proud to let their children die of illnesses too expensive to pay for directly. As their child lies dying in front of them they can say: "You know, sweetie, I COULD have saved your life, but the principle of denying healthcare to people was FAR more important than you are."

Well, cons would be proud to let their children die of illnesses to expensive to pay for directly. As their child lies dying in front of them they can say: "You know, sweetie, I COULD have saved your life, but the principle of denying healthcare to people was FAR more important than you are."

Many a truth is said in jest. Unfortunately for the idiotcons, it's more truth than jest.

Sheep.

You must be sick to your stomach at how insanely popular it is. All your lying and screaming and drooling about how no one wanted it - all that perfectly good con coc ksucking - and it STILL didn't make it come true!

You must be BAFFLED.

ROTFLMFAO.

Sheep.

Don't see you talking about the stock market today, how come?

Fraud.

:lol: Millions Flee Obamacare

boro-flee.jpg

UNITED STATES - Millions of Tea Party loyalists fled the United States in the early morning hours today, seeking what one of them called “the American dream of liberty from health care.”

Harland Dorrinson, 47, a tire salesman from Lexington, Kentucky, packed up his family and whatever belongings he could fit into his Chevy Suburban just hours before the health-insurance exchanges opened, joining the Tea Party’s Freedom Caravan with one goal in mind: escape from Obamacare.

“My father didn’t have health care and neither did my father’s father before him,” he said. “I’ll be damned if I’m going to let my children have it.”

But after driving over ten hours to the Canadian border, Mr. Dorrinson was dismayed to learn that America’s northern neighbor had been in the iron grip of health care for decades.

“The border guard was so calm when he told me, as if it was the most normal thing in the world,” he said. “It’s like he was brainwashed by health care.”

Turning away from Canada, Mr. Dorrinson joined a procession of Tea Party cars heading south to Mexico, noting, “They may have drug cartels and narcoterrorism down there, but at least they’ve kept health care out.”

Mr. Dorrinson was halfway to the southern border before he heard through the Tea Party grapevine that Mexico, too, has public health care, as do Great Britain, Japan, Turkey, Spain, Belgium, New Zealand, Slovenia, and dozens of other countries to which he had considered fleeing.

Undaunted, Mr. Dorrinson said he had begun looking into additional countries, like Chad and North Korea, but he expressed astonishment at a world seemingly overrun by health care.

“It turns out that the United States is one of the last countries on earth to get it,” he said. “It makes me proud to be an American.”

(The Borowitz Report)—

:lol: Millions Flee Obamacare

boro-flee.jpg

(The Borowitz Report)—

I know....it's funny as hell.

Fraud.

It's early. You didn't say a word yesterday about the market being up, because you're a hypocrite.

Have you figured out yet, why during the shutdown in 1995 the market went up, or are you still looking for some liberal website to tell you what to think?

Fraud.

hey thats not nice!

you have just insulted all the liars and frauds on this entire planet by comparing them to that "thing"

Damn, the website finally let me in, then it crashed on the security questions page.

What a joke.

It's early. You didn't say a word yesterday about the market being up, because you're a hypocrite.

I'm always glad the market is up....I'm not the hypocrite YOU ARE.

hey thats not nice!

you have just insulted all the liars and frauds on this entire planet by comparing them to that "thing"

LOL

You must be sick to your stomach at how insanely popular it is. All your lying and screaming and drooling about how no one wanted it - all that perfectly good con coc ksucking - and it STILL didn't make it come true!

You must be BAFFLED.

ROTFLMFAO.

iNDEED !

He's so tired of losing with his GOP masters falling on their face issue after issue....all he can do is cry and lash out at libruls.