WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Two men "Stand their Ground" - both are shot & killed

As I said, Gotta love Darwin.

Darwin's Passion for Hunting and Killing

by Jerry Bergman, Ph.D.

One side of Darwin rarely discussed in popular and scientific literature was his powerful sadistic bent. One of his passions that reflected this was his love for shooting, hunting, and guns. Darwin's interest in shooting and hunting was not unusual in nineteenth century England, but he carried it far beyond that of most of his contemporaries. Many people hunt for food and/or sport, then as well as now, but wanton killing for its own sake can hardly be justified. With Darwin it was an obsession which involved behavior that, at the least, bor-dered on sadism....

• Upvote 1

A. Fuck you too libby

B.Anybody that gets into a gunfight over tailgating is an idiot, but do you agree Mr. Ninja, if you were on the receiving end of the barrel of the aggressor, that you have a right to defend yourself? Oh wait, you would pull your magic wand and make the aggressor's gun disappear?

C. Again, you must be a ninja. I carry in my car probably 10% of the time I'm in it. If something like this happened, with the chances of me carrying, I would never have the chance to wish I had carried 100% of the time.
D. I would never get in an altercation with my family in the car, but I will protect my family with my life, gun, hammer, whatever....if I have to.
E. I would agree, nobody's ego is worth dying over, unless one of the guys had a huge ego and a gun, then I would hope I chose to carry that day.
F. Maybe one family did have a thought of decency....."I'm not letting my family die today."

then they should take every woman thinking about an abortion into the back room of the abortion clinic where they keep all the broken and discarded

fetuses as well. line them all up from largest to smallest and $h!t. and then let them hold a live baby that actually had a mom that gave a f**k. then the

whole notion of killing another human being won't be a vague concept that "won't happen" to them.

Hmmm.....

Contrecoup, you sir are an idiot. Did you ever consider that only one of them was standing their ground? Seems as if one of them was following too closely, and that same person decided to follow and fire shots. He was outside of the law. The other "stood his ground" to defend himself. It's a shame he was killed too.

I now have to believe you are not only kin to dipshit dano, but you may be his elder brother or father. If someone had a case of road rage against you, what would your liberal quivering ass do? Talk him down, or would you wish you had a firearm to equalize yourself to the assailant? Or are you a Ninja?

Haha well said.

then they should take every woman thinking about an abortion into the back room of the abortion clinic where they keep all the broken and discarded

fetuses as well. line them all up from largest to smallest and $h!t. and then let them hold a live baby that actually had a mom that gave a f**k. then the

whole notion of killing another human being won't be a vague concept that "won't happen" to them.

Food for thought, you scandalise liberals.

Quite actually that might not be a bad idea because who knows what possibilities could exist for those Children if they were born? Not bad at all Lew.

for some reason, i bet this little shoot-out was about more than just "road rage". kind of cool that they both hit eachother, though.

nice shooting, guys.

Practice makes perfect !!!

I like to "wow" the grandkids with my spot on 100 foot pistol shots at 1 gallon milk jugs.

We should legalize dueling, but have rules for it .... one of them being the duel be conducted in a safe location.

Perhaps these two fellows would have just challenged a duel & settled it later in a safer place for the general public.

Most school yards have plenty of room.

Who hasn't wanted to shot another driver? I think we're all hypocrites here. These guys did it. I salute them!

Naa, I don't want to shoot anyone.

I don't want to hurt anyone.

BUT, IF it comes down to "them" or me and my family, They will be gone in a split-second. :)

A. Fuck you too libby

B.Anybody that gets into a gunfight over tailgating is an idiot, but do you agree Mr. Ninja, if you were on the receiving end of the barrel of the aggressor, that you have a right to defend yourself? Oh wait, you would pull your magic wand and make the aggressor's gun disappear?

C. Again, you must be a ninja. I carry in my car probably 10% of the time I'm in it. If something like this happened, with the chances of me carrying, I would never have the chance to wish I had carried 100% of the time.
D. I would never get in an altercation with my family in the car, but I will protect my family with my life, gun, hammer, whatever....if I have to.
E. I would agree, nobody's ego is worth dying over, unless one of the guys had a huge ego and a gun, then I would hope I chose to carry that day.
F. Maybe one family did have a thought of decency....."I'm not letting my family die today."

As the old saying goes: "I would rather be tried by twelve than carried by six". :)

Nope. This is not from the Onion.

My favorite part: both of these shit-for-brains gun-fondlers had CCW permits.

IONIA, Mich. (WZZM) -- Two drivers are dead after a road rage incident escalated into a shootout. The incident happened around 6:45 p.m. Wednesday on M-66 near Steele Street.

Witnesses tell WZZM 13 one driver was following another driver too closely. The first driver pulled into the Wonder Wand Car Wash parking lot and the other driver followed him into the lot.

Witnesses say the driver of the following car fired shots, and the first driver returned fire. Both drivers were shot and killed. Authorities say both men had licenses to carry concealed weapons.

The victims are both from Ionia. Robert Taylor, 56, was driving a Chrysler PT Cruiser. The other driver, James Pullum, 43, was driving a Ford Taurus. According to Police, Pullum had two passengers in his vehicle, but neither was injured.

People at a nearby laundromat found both men lying on the ground and started performing CPR. AeroMed was called to the scene and landed, but did not transport a patient to the hospital...

From http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/268289/14/Enraged-drivers-shoot-kill-each-other

cc

Great job with the false headline. Two men did not stand their ground. One was attacked and the other defended himself. But don't let facts get in the way of your hoplophobia. Carry on.

Practice makes perfect !!!

I like to "wow" the grandkids with my spot on 100 foot pistol shots at 1 gallon milk jugs.

Yeah, fill them with water and a little food dye. The big-bores make them explode. very impressive. :)

Great job with the false headline. Two men did not stand their ground. One was attacked and the other defended himself. But don't let facts get in the way of your hoplophobia. Carry on.

Liberals have no concept of what "stand your ground" actually is, or how it is used or what it means in self-defense.

Either THAT, or they are constant LIARS!! :)

Exactly. Watch this hick billy joe bob almost fvck his life up forever.

I have to admit, I am baffled as hell, who would have ever thought, that letting morons carry concealed weapons would ever go wrong. I guess the solution to the problem is to give out even more licenses to idiots, and I am confident that all the cons will agree.