Syria to hand over chemical weapons.

tommy

My thoughts is that the gullible have been had again.

Syria isn't going to turn over their chemical weapons to anyone.

They MAY claim they are going to give them to the Russians, but that's where a lot of them came from initially, anyway.

This is nothing but a delay tactic.

Russia is setting up the transfer of wmds.

Sure they are. And who is monitoring this transfer, the Russians?

And how does the world know how much Syria has? Are we taking their word for it?

We can't put inspectors on the ground in the middle of a shooting war, so are you just trusting their word?

Russia is setting up the transfer of wmds.

ooooooohhh.....how scary....i'm quivering in fear right now.......ooooooooooohhh...are we alright? i'm skeered like a b*tch. ooooooohhhhh.

are we ok, yet? is it global warming meltdown yet? are the polar caps melting? is putin breathing fire on america like a dragon? oooooohhhhhh.

i'm just soooooooo scared.

Sure they are. And who is monitoring this transfer, the Russians?

And how does the world know how much Syria has? Are we taking their word for it?

We can't put inspectors on the ground in the middle of a shooting war, so are you just trusting their word?

from what i heard is that the un will did the inspecting. i still don't know how they intend to get them out of Syria.

from what i heard is that the un will did the inspecting. i still don't know how they intend to get them out of Syria.

Did your report explain how they are going to do that, while dodging bullets?

Has the U.N. EVER inspected a country for WMDs in the middle of a civil war? No, of course not, it's impossible.

But that's what you're being sold now.

Are you buying?

No gb its in the first stages of negotiations.

I think they want a third party that's not Russia.

I think they want a third party that's not Russia.

Who is "they" and again, how are "they" going to perform inspections in a country that is in the middle of a shooting civil war?

You want to be part of that inspection team, driving around the country looking under rocks?

Use your head man, that's why it's sitting on your shoulders, it's not just a hat holder.

Golfboy: They MAY claim they are going to give them to the Russians

Here's just one example of the dozens of stupid and made-up comments he says in a typical day. He's either too dense to realize that the UN would be doing the inspecting, or he invents his own facts. Either way, it's getting very hard debating such a moron.

Here's just one example of the dozens of stupid and made-up comments he says in a typical day. He's either too dense to realize that the UN would be doing the inspecting, or he invents his own facts. Either way, it's getting very hard debating such a moron.

And still no explanation from idiots like you, how an inspection team is going to function in the middle of a shooting war.

All you can do is insult and attack, because you aren't capable of rational thought.

Gb if they hand over their wmds. i say we don't strike.

Again, how do you know they are handing over their weapons, when it's impossible to put inspectors on the ground?

Again I ask you to stop being a sheep and use your head.

Well Russia's gonna be in charge. That's all I know. Ha

Russia is already in charge. Hillary handed them the keys with that stupid "reset" button.

Here's yet another example of a douche that'll say anything to defend his masters.

idiot box $h!t. tell obama to turn over his chemical weapons. let's see how that turns out.

How do we know it wasn't his chemical weapons that were used to begin with? Obama is known to have terrorists in his inner circle, Its possible that Obama's CIA smuggled in Chemical weapons and gave them to the rebels so he could have a reason to Oust Assad, and get his friends in the Muslime Brotherhood to power in Syria. Another possibility is he gave Syria the Chemical weapons, Drew the red line, and is now backing down just to make the United States look weak. I wouldn't put anything past this Nigger. He is an evil conniving Son of a bitch. His handlers , the ones really in charge are even more evil and Conniving than Obama tho.