Any proof it was Assad?

Just as the title says, has there been any proof Assad's side is responsible for the sarin deployment?

If so, please post a link - I haven't seen anything as of yet.

honestly dude....assad's sister told me in-between the slobbing on my knob...that sarin gas may have been used by someone......

...and then she kept slobbing....and i forgot the rest. but that's proof, right? that's sacred intelligence and $h!t.

honestly dude....assad's sister told me in-between the slobbing on my knob...that sarin gas may have been used by someone......

...and then she kept slobbing....and i forgot the rest. but that's proof, right? that's sacred intelligence and $h!t.

LOL......that's about as much proof as there is. We do appreciate you working hard on gathering that intelligence though. ;)

Just as the title says, has there been any proof Assad's side is responsible for the sarin deployment?

There are no links to classified signals intelligence intercepts. You know that.

Evidence? Haven't we learned from the Duh-bayuh administration how easy it is to come up with so-called "evidence"? As far as I can tell nobody really has any evidence beyond what they believe to be true. The government could come up with "evidence" that the moon is made of cheese if they wanted to. I don't put much faith in evidence I can't see with my own eyes.

If there IS any evidence, why won't they share it with the public? What's with all the freakin' secrecy?

When they hand over the wmds then we will know for sure.

Crap man, you really need a reality filter...

German newspapers are saying today that intercepts show Assad rejecting Sarin use...

So, it could be some rogue military people that did this, or perhaps it was the rebels playing Obama.

Either way, Obama is looking the fool here: Russian Parliament Gloats as Putin Checkmates Obama Over Syria...

Crap man, you really need a reality filter...

German newspapers are saying today that intercepts show Assad rejecting Sarin use...

So, it could be some rogue military people that did this, or perhaps it was the rebels playing Obama.

Either way, Obama is looking the fool here: Russian Parliament Gloats as Putin Checkmates Obama Over Syria...

How does it feel to played like a fiddle by the black man in the White House goofy? :lol:

When they hand over the wmds then we will know for sure. Two thing we will find out is if it Iraqi or if they were used in the attacks.

Ha! Funny...when are they going to do that Karl? Are you and Obama really that naive?

How does it feel to played like a fiddle by the black man in the White House goofy? :lol:

When did we elect a black president? Zimmerman,Obama...you lefties really struggle with racial identity

Given the way this is all playing out I'm seriously starting to wonder if it wasn't our gas brokered to "our rebels" by the Saudis. Sure would be embarrassing to us if it was and most definitely worth hiding from the American People.

When they hand over the wmds then we will know for sure. Two thing we will find out is if it Iraqi or if they were used in the attacks.

The "expert" estimate is there's over 1000 Tons of these weapons, scattered over dozens of sites. I'd love to hear a cognitive plan to scoop them all up, and who exactly will facilitate this.

There are no links to classified signals intelligence intercepts. You know that.

I realize that, but the admin said they were going to show proof. Have they done that yet?

From August 27th:

The administration is planning to release evidence, possibly as soon as Thursday, that it will say proves that Syrian President Bashar al-Assad bears responsibility for what U.S. officials have called an “undeniable” chemical attack that killed hundreds on the outskirts of the Syrian capital.

The report, being compiled by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence, is one of the final steps that the administration is taking before President Obama makes a decision on a U.S. military strike against Syria, which now appears all but inevitable.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/obama-administration-lays-groundwork-for-probable-military-strike-against-syria/2013/08/27/538d072e-0f3c-11e3-bdf6-e4fc677d94a1_story.html

I'd like to see it. It could have been Assad's forces, it could have been any number of the opposing forces - or it could have been an entirely different outside entity with their own agenda. I would hope we've learned a lesson from the past on this one.

The "expert" estimate is there's over 1000 Tons of these weapons, scattered over dozens of sites. I'd love to hear a cognitive plan to scoop them all up, and who exactly will facilitate this.

With all the ragtag groups running around, can you imagine how ugly that would get? Good grief.

Given the way this is all playing out I'm seriously starting to wonder if it wasn't our gas brokered to "our rebels" by the Saudis. Sure would be embarrassing to us if it was and most definitely worth hiding from the American People.

Sadly, nothing is out of the realm of possibilities these days. I feel for our kids and the mess they're being left with.

There will be huge logistical issues with collecting these weapons during a civil war. Especially when there are forces in the area that would love to get their hands on them.

I have no proof. I don't think that anyone really does. I have heard/read that the Russians say the gas and it's delivery device were both home made. I have also read that the gas and device were given to the rebels by a Saudi.

When I think in terms of Cicero and ask Cui Bono ( who benefits) I don't come up with Assad. Why would he wait until he was doing well? Why not strike when he was loosing? Why would he use Chemical Weapons after Obama said there use would "change his calculus on military strikes? Wouldn't it be more likely after those statements that the rebels would use them to force us into helping them in their fight against them?

Unless the UN comes back with test results from several independent labs that say otherwise, I don't think it was Assad.

The only reason I am posting is it seems you only had a few people post & I feel sorry for you.