Assad jumps through his butt at US threat: its over

shintao

I guess Obama isn't as weak as these cons on this board, or Bush. Assad is turning over his chemical store to Obama. Bush never got that kind of respect from Saddam!!! LMAO!!! Foool cons!!! Not a shot fired!!!

WASHINGTON (AP) - Confronted by the threat of U.S. air strikes, Syria swiftly welcomed the idea of turning over all of its chemical weapons for destruction on Monday, capping a remarkable chain of events that started with a suggestion from Secretary of State John Kerry, followed by a public proposal from Russia and immediate endorsement by the U.N. secretary-general.

http://apnews.myway.com//article/20130909/DA8N3A000.html

I guess Obama isn't as weak as these cons on this board, or Bush. Assad is turning over his chemical store to Obama. Bush never got that kind of respect from Saddam!!! LMAO!!! Foool cons!!! Not a shot fired!!!

WASHINGTON (AP) - Confronted by the threat of U.S. air strikes, Syria swiftly welcomed the idea of turning over all of its chemical weapons for destruction on Monday, capping a remarkable chain of events that started with a suggestion from Secretary of State John Kerry, followed by a public proposal from Russia and immediate endorsement by the U.N. secretary-general.

I thought Saddam didn't have any WMDs?

The righties are in a no win situation. If they vote no, and Assad does it again, that's the end of their political careers. None of them would never be able to run for President with that vote hanging over their head. If Israel were attacked, they wouldn't even last the next election. If they vote yes, they're in trouble with their own base because they hate Obama more than they love their own country. Either way Obama has them in a stranglehold because young people that have just become, or will become of age in 3 years to vote are going to hold the Republicans responsible for all of the ill's of the prior 8 years. There are no scenarios where the conservatives are in charge of any branch of government after the next 10 years. They better hurry up and create a teabagistan where they can all live out the rest of their pathetic lives blaming the rest of the world for their ignorance.

How much do you want to bet that Syria doesn't turn over their chemical weapons to anyone?

This is just a delay tactic to turn more people against Obama's ignorant policy.

How much?

LMAO! They won't be turned over to anyone, they will have to be destroyed where they are sitting, and the international community or UN will most likely give oversight to the operation. The delay will be destroying them, a Kerry-week isn't going to do it. More like 6-12 weeks or more. There are estimated to be 40 chemical storage sites, not counting whatever facilities he has to make it in, and stockpiles of resources to make them. Look how long the inspectors labored at saddams chit.

LMAO! They won't be turned over to anyone, they will have to be destroyed where they are sitting, and the international community or UN will most likely give oversight to the operation. The delay will be destroying them, a Kerry-week isn't going to do it. More like 6-12 weeks or more. There are estimated to be 40 chemical storage sites, not counting whatever facilities he has to make it in, and stockpiles of resources to make them. Look how long the inspectors labored at saddams chit.

How exactly do you think inspectors can "inspect" and destroy chemical weapons in the middle of a shooting war?

The righties are in a no win situation. If they vote no, and Assad does it again, that's the end of their political careers. None of them would never be able to run for President with that vote hanging over their head. If Israel were attacked, they wouldn't even last the next election. If they vote yes, they're in trouble with their own base because they hate Obama more than they love their own country. Either way Obama has them in a stranglehold because young people that have just become, or will become of age in 3 years to vote are going to hold the Republicans responsible for all of the ill's of the prior 8 years. There are no scenarios where the conservatives are in charge of any branch of government after the next 10 years. They better hurry up and create a teabagistan where they can all live out the rest of their pathetic lives blaming the rest of the world for their ignorance.

Wow, that's some kind of alternative reality you've built for yourself.

I think we would be nuts to screw up the current deal with Bashar al-Assad, like Bush did with Saddam. There maybe no reason to vote if he is cooperating.

I think we would be nuts to screw up the current deal with Bashar al-Assad, like Bush did with Saddam. There maybe no reason to vote if he is cooperating.

Again, how are the "inspectors" going to inspect and destroy chemical weapons, in the middle of a shooting war?

How exactly do you think inspectors can "inspect" and destroy chemical weapons in the middle of a shooting war?

That is the problem, as well as protecting either side from having access to them. You can't secure that very easy, and incoming could set off an international incident. Yet, that is what must be done. Maybe that Obama's in, or Russias.

I'm not taking that bet. You actually could be right.

Yea, it pisses me off that I agree with Putin on anything.

It's embarrassing.

That is the problem, as well as protecting either side from having access to them. You can't secure that very easy, and incoming could set off an international incident. Yet, that is what must be done. Maybe that Obama's in, or Russias.

So you think Obama wants to put boots on the ground? Or is he going to "lead from behind" again, and allow Russia to do what we will not?

Do agree with assay that say the us should not strike. lol lmao.

Yea, it pisses me off that I agree with Putin on anything.

It's embarrassing.

So you think Obama wants to put boots on the ground? Or is he going to "lead from behind" again, and allow Russia to do what we will not?

lead from behind. republican talking points.here we come.

Senator Joe Mansion introduced a measure today to keep the threat of military action on the table, and will remove it if Syria agrees to sign the CW ban treaty within the next 45 days. Diplomacy only works when the threat is perceived as real. That's why the Russians are agreeing to everything being proposed. Syria is now agreeing to those terms. Of course there's still the UN inspectors report to come out. Obama is playing all parties involved like a fiddle. Mean while back at the clown show in the House, Michelle Bachmann is sending a video to Egypt ahead of her imminent arrest, Joe "you lie" White is still calling for IRS investigations ahead of his imminent irrelevance, and speaking of irrelevance, John Boehner is calling for another vote to repeal the affordable care act. You can clearly see the disconnect in leadership. :lol:

Obama has been wiping the floor with the CONfuhks since day one and they are helpless to defend against it.

Senator Joe Mansion introduced a measure today to keep the threat of military action on the table, and will remove it if Syria agrees to sign the CW ban treaty within the next 45 days. Diplomacy only works when the threat is perceived as real. That's why the Russians are agreeing to everything being proposed. Syria is now agreeing to those terms. Of course there's still the UN inspectors report to come out. Obama is playing all parties involved like a fiddle. Mean while back at the clown show in the House, Michelle Bachmann is sending a video to Egypt ahead of her imminent arrest, Joe "you lie" White is still calling for IRS investigations ahead of his imminent irrelevance, and speaking of irrelevance, John Boehner is calling for another vote to repeal the affordable care act. You can clearly see the disconnect in leadership. :lol:

I disagree with Obama's handling of the Libya situation, but I couldn't help but be amused by this.

Gadhafi gave that kind of respect to Bush. Granted, it took Saddam swinging by a noose to convince him, but still...

again i strongly state no war in syria its not needed diplomacy can work no more wars no loss of life we dont need more enemies no more wars whether or he had chemicals is moot he didnt use on us and if he did have chemicals we dont know what party used it lets not let this be another iraq except with more trouble in the mideast usa needs to quit sucking up to israel its my point we r all human no matter what race religion creed or color im saying no more wars and congress and usa say no also let the allies deal with it the un war aint needed

again i strongly state no war in syria its not needed diplomacy can work no more wars no loss of life we dont need more enemies no more wars whether or he had chemicals is moot he didnt use on us and if he did have chemicals we dont know what party used it lets not let this be another iraq except with more trouble in the mideast usa needs to quit sucking up to israel its my point we r all human no matter what race religion creed or color im saying no more wars and congress and usa say no also let the allies deal with it the un war aint needed

Forget your password lefty? Or is this your sister-wife?