John Kerry's huge threat to Assad

Obviously our enemies are terrified by community organizer, Barry Obama.

And here's the threat his leftist SecState has made.

Kerry said the Americans were planning an "unbelievably small" attack on Syria. "We will be able to hold Bashar al-Assad accountable without engaging in troops on the ground or any other prolonged kind of effort in a very limited, very targeted, short-term effort that degrades his capacity to deliver chemical weapons without assuming responsibility for Syria's civil war. That is exactly what we are talking about doing--unbelievably small, limited kind of effort."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323595004579065022169566560.html?mod=WSJ_Opinion_MIDDLETopOpinion

Assad is either shaking in his boots or giggling wildly. :D

He used chemical weapons on HIS OWN PEOPLE.

That's why there's so much outrage.

If he had used them on somebody else's people, well, then there would be some common ground and we could talk.

Would the US use chemical weapens on its own people?

The thought makes me shudder!

I think they would go biological, and make it sound like a world virus, and escape blame, Blaming it on the Chinese would be a good ruse. Bird flu, you see.

Would the US use chemical weapens on its own people?

The thought makes me shudder!

I think they would go biological, and make it sound like a world virus, and escape blame, Blaming it on the Chinese would be a good ruse. Bird flu, you see.

Ah! That's how chlamydia became so widespread!

Fiendish clever.

war in syria is not needed allies can help and diplomacy people dontr even know if hes chemical weapons or what party used them no war no loss of life let allies and un try see what goes i say no to war i say obama shouldnt strike congress and american people against this its to risky i say no to war in syria yes to diplomacy its dangerous and unnecessary no to the war in syria

war in syria is not needed allies can help and diplomacy people dontr even know if hes chemical weapons or what party used them no war no loss of life let allies and un try see what goes i say no to war i say obama shouldnt strike congress and american people against this its to risky i say no to war in syria yes to diplomacy its dangerous and unnecessary no to the war in syria

lefty sok?

Obviously our enemies are terrified by community organizer, Barry Obama.

Assad is either shaking in his boots or giggling wildly. :D

Even former Obama toadies are stunned.

Stunning and Inexplicable Presidential Incompetence - Joe Klein, Time

http://swampland.time.com/2013/09/11/obama-and-syria-stumbling-toward-damascus/

No, Joe, you just had your eyes closed for the last five years.

Beltway hack.

The only threat John Kerry poses is the threat to the USA from him and Obama. John Kerry and Obama are not even on the same page. Statements that Kerry made have been debunked by Obama within a few hours. Kerry is a dope. Obama knows this. They served in the senate together. The day Kerry was sworn in i posted all the information you need to know about Kerry. Kerry is going to be THE FALL GUY. If Kerry had any semblance of a brain he would have never have taken the job in the first place. Obama is a backstabber and cares nothing for those who work for him. Now it is too late. If Kerry were to resign it would be a slap in the face to Obama's foreign policy. He could be attacked as a RACIST. Kerry will be eaten alive by his russian counterpart and Obama will blame it on Kerry. Incompetence at it's finest. 3 more years.