Why no mainstream media coverage of 9/11 Muslim march on D.C.?

I hate to say this, but maybe our conservative friends have a point when it comes to media bias. I got an E-mail from my brother this morning saying that he got an alert from the Brietbart site about the march. But when he tried to confirm it through a mainstream media source he found nothing.

I researched this myself and found a few references to it on Townhall.com and the Huffington Post, but as you can imagine both articles were EXTREMELY partisan in their views.

Muslims marching to D.C. on 9/11 is like nazis marching on Auschwitz to protest their image.

And now I hear that a planned rally by patriotic biker groups was denied a permit to counter them. Where is the mainstream media? On the day it happens I'm sure there will be plenty of coverage of the Muslim march, but will they even mention the bikers who wanted to represent America? Don't hold your breath.

WTF?

I hate to say this, but maybe our conservative friends have a point when it comes to media bias. I got an E-mail from my brother this morning saying that he got an alert from the Brietbart site about the march. But when he tried to confirm it through a mainstream media source he found nothing.

I researched this myself and found a few references to it on Townhall.com and the Huffington Post, but as you can imagine both articles were EXTREMELY partisan in their views.

Muslims marching to D.C. on 9/11 is like nazis marching on Auschwitz to protest their image.

And now I hear that a planned rally by patriotic biker groups was denied a permit to counter them. Where is the mainstream media? On the day it happens I'm sure there will be plenty of coverage of the Muslim march, but will they even mention the bikers who wanted to represent America? Don't hold your breath.

WTF?

I must admit, when I read your post, I was saying to myself this can't possibly be true..... I did a quick Google, and there are numerous links to this story. And you're right, for some reason none of these links are to a MSM website.

I checked out several sites, and yes, a Muslim "Truther" rally is planned in DC on the 9/11 Anniversary. They were granted a permit for the event. But Motorcyclists who planned a Patriotic ride to counter Protest were denied. The story says the Bikers plan to ride through any way.

I'm still unsure if the story is totally legit, because I find it beyond comprehension if it is. If the Muzzies protest in DC on 9/11, then not only should the Bikers been allowed to Protest, but Congress should have authorized the Hells Angels, Mongols, Banditos, Vagos and Outlaws to beat the living shiit out of them.

I must admit, when I read your post, I was saying to myself this can't possibly be true..... I did a quick Google, and there are numerous links to this story. And you're right, for some reason none of these links are to a MSM website.

I checked out several sites, and yes, a Muslim "Truther" rally is planned in DC on the 9/11 Anniversary. They were granted a permit for the event. But Motorcyclists who planned a Patriotic ride to counter Protest were denied. The story says the Bikers plan to ride through any way.

I'm still unsure if the story is totally legit, because I find it beyond comprehension if it is. If the Muzzies protest in DC on 9/11, then not only should the Bikers been allowed to Protest, but Congress should have authorized the Hells Angels, Mongols, Banditos, Vagos and Outlaws to beat the living shiit out of them.

More likely those bikers would beat the living shiit out of each other, or worse! They are enemies.

This story is just BS to stir up hate against Muslims, a lot of that going around.

I guess the story is true.... FOX Five at 5 crew mentioned it... And yes, the Muzzies got a permit, but the Bikers were denied.

What the fuuck are the Muzzies Protesting?

I wonder why the MSM didn't think this story was Newsworthy