I'm still gonna go to great clips, but I'll be careful from no

The only time I ever get a haircut, is when my wife is really putting the screws to me...threatening me.

So, last Saturday she drug me down to great clips. I have no problem with going to the cheapest place - in fact I prefer it.

But apparently getting a haircut has become rocket science. I told the girl that I wanted a "business cut" - short on the sides and the back - that way more time would elapse before my wife gets pissed off. So the girl says "about a six?" What the hell is a "six"? So my wife and this chick are hollering across the place about haircutting lingo. Then I had to decide if I wanted a "scissors cut" or "clippers". Again, I didn't know what to say - I kinda thought it was both, but what do I know.

I think my wife told her that I wanted a razor cut. I knew that was wrong, so I yelled at my wife that I didn't want a razor cut (is that a shaved head or something?) and opted for the scissors cut. Then she asked me if I wanted it "about a finger length long?". I don't KNOW! Who's finger are we talkin about and which finger?

I could tell my hair was still gonna be way too long, so I told her that I think I needed the clippers cut. Then she starts asking me which number for the clippers - like a "2", a "4", etc. I held my composure. I thought about it, and I told her to pretend like I was in the Navy. I really did. She told me that that was "way up" or something, so anyway, I look like a Marine. And that only took about 3 hours.

The next time any haircutter asks me if I want a "six", I'm gone. People are thanking me for my service to this country.

The only time I ever get a haircut, is when my wife is really putting the screws to me...threatening me.

So, last Saturday she drug me down to great clips. I have no problem with going to the cheapest place - in fact I prefer it.

But apparently getting a haircut has become rocket science. I told the girl that I wanted a "business cut" - short on the sides and the back - that way more time would elapse before my wife gets pissed off. So the girl says "about a six?" What the hell is a "six"? So my wife and this chick are hollering across the place about haircutting lingo. Then I had to decide if I wanted a "scissors cut" or "clippers". Again, I didn't know what to say - I kinda thought it was both, but what do I know.

I think my wife told her that I wanted a razor cut. I knew that was wrong, so I yelled at my wife that I didn't want a razor cut (is that a shaved head or something?) and opted for the scissors cut. Then she asked me if I wanted it "about a finger length long?". I don't KNOW! Who's finger are we talkin about and which finger?

I could tell my hair was still gonna be way too long, so I told her that I think I needed the clippers cut. Then she starts asking me which number for the clippers - like a "2", a "4", etc. I held my composure. I thought about it, and I told her to pretend like I was in the Navy. I really did. She told me that that was "way up" or something, so anyway, I look like a Marine. And that only took about 3 hours.

The next time any haircutter asks me if I want a "six", I'm gone. People are thanking me for my service to this country.

This is why the only Haircut I get is a Buzz cut, and I have a friend do it. In fact I need one more buzz cut, and then I should be good until next spring. Usually I get my haircut, when my Hair gets close to my eyes.