CANNONPOINTER

bigsky

GOOD MORNING CANNON....HOW THE FU CK ARE YA BUDDY? I WILL BE IN THE MOTHER FU CKING MOUNTAINS IN 5 DAYS....I MEAN IN THE MOUNTAINS...DRINKING FROM A STREAM, RUNNING FROM MOUNTAIN LIONS AND BASICALLY MAKING A TOTAL FOOL OF MYSELF....GONNA GET RID OF THIS GUT THOUGH....I GUARANTEE YOU THAT

You da man, son. I am glad to hear it. I'm headed out the door for work, feeling chipper as a monkey in the white house. Meaning either of the last two presidents.

Yeah, it's all good, just feeling pretty good about things. They seem to be coming together, but we shall see. There's plenty of dysfunction in every company. The trick is not to get caught in the middle of it - to play past it, while still making a measurable difference. Problem is, folks that make a measurable difference, everyone wants to get their hands on em.

But I'm sly and crafty. I think I can negotiate the twists and turns, and still turn in a day's work on a reglar basis.

You da man, son. I am glad to hear it. I'm headed out the door for work, feeling chipper as a monkey in the white house. Meaning either of the last two presidents.

Yeah, it's all good, just feeling pretty good about things. They seem to be coming together, but we shall see. There's plenty of dysfunction in every company. The trick is not to get caught in the middle of it - to play past it, while still making a measurable difference. Problem is, folks that make a measurable difference, everyone wants to get their hands on em.

But I'm sly and crafty. I think I can negotiate the twists and turns, and still turn in a day's work on a reglar basis.

good to hear bro....be good.