Sign in to follow this  
Meester Beeg

Objectifying Women

Yes, I routinely objectify women. Why?

Because it infuriates old and ugly feminists.

Because it makes me feel strong.

Because it amuses me.

Because it anguishes white, liberal males.

Because it is my historical right.

Because it makes me feel healthy.

Because women--especially of the lib persuasion--are secretly, sexually attracted to my uncouth behavior.

Because I'm setting a good example.

Because I can!

Because it amuses me.

Because women--especially of the lib persuasion--are secretly, sexually attracted to my uncouth behavior.

Because I can!

translation:

look mommy... i said stuff to get the libbys mad... did i do good mommy? huh? did I? do I get to sniff your panties now?

let's be real. forget the politically correct garbage and let's set aside respect. men are pigs. we look at women with either acceptance (yes I would like to f*ck her) or rejection (I wouldnt f*ck that bit*h with your dick). I feel women have a responsibility to stay fit, look great and dress sexy/slutty. hot chicks get off teasing guys, fat ugly chicks get pissed that they can't.

btw what's with the fat chicks and tatoos?? do they really think that will divert attention to the fact that they are hogs??

ladies, keep looking hot and we will keep buying lingerie and diamonds!!

Because it amuses me.

Because I can!

aka, i can't get a woman to look my way. pathetic.

Nothing was funnier than the DNC convention, when Bill Clinton of all people suggested the GOP was bad for women.

Is a woman that dates/marries a man for his money/career not objectifying the man?

if that is the sole reason, absolutely.

Yea the GOP would never think of sticking cigars in a females private part, especially in the White House

Yes.... it is the mark of a true gentleman to use a female subordinate as a Humidor, then jerk-off on her clothing. Bill Clinton liberates women.

Yes.... it is the mark of a true gentleman to use a female subordinate as a Humidor, then jerk-off on her clothing. Bill Clinton liberates women.

Takes 2 to tango was Monica forced to perform such acts?

Because it amuses me.

Because I can!

How dare you be you...how dare you be male....how dare you be human. You are a disgrace to progressivism and their political correctness. For your punishment you need to say 3 "holy michelles" and 4 "Our bogus'"

Takes 2 to tango was Monica forced to perform such acts?

Of course she didn't mind..... she was also a Democrat

At least he can get you to reply to him

lofl...heart broke in baghdad..lol

we all like to be objectified....unless we have nothing special to be pointed out...then we bi tch about abjectification.

Because it amuses me.

Because I can!

It mist drive you nuts when even the fat ugly girls just point at you and laugh.

Its a struggle to me to not objectify women, I am doing pretty good with it lately. Treat a woman like a person, talk to her almost the same way you would talk to a dude, as if sex between you is the furthest thing from your mind. This , paradoxically, will turn her on (if you have any character/charm/humor/good looks)

Its a struggle to me to not objectify women, I am doing pretty good with it lately. Treat a woman like a person, talk to her almost the same way you would talk to a dude, as if sex between you is the furthest thing from your mind. This , paradoxically, will turn her on (if you have any character/charm/humor/good looks)

Well that's good cause smoking pot and playing World of Warcraft is pretty much a turn off to any woman. Women want someone who's intelligent, a great sense of humor and a good provider which is why lines of women form behind me everywhere I go and you'd have to tie up and drag a woman to get one in your pot drenched basement of orc hunter loser land.

If American women wouldn't act so childish, being objectified wouldn't be the only attention they would get.

Men would love to treat women as equals but when they act worse than kids......

Being objectified is what's left.

You have nieces or daughters teach them to be intelligent and to have self-respect.

I have seen to many failures of this with modern women.

Just wait until they get older and start dropping all the false pretenses. They'll tell you they want all that touchy feely stuff and then melt when you throw them down and take it because instinctively they're still nesters looking for their hunter gatherer. That's why nice guys finish last while the unemployed rock musician runs off with their woman. I'm not saying be a violent neanderthol, just be a man and it's your's because we're all still instinctive no matter what anyone preaches in society.

Because it amuses me.

Because I can!

Because you're not worth spit.

• Upvote 1

Because you're not worth spit.

Everybody is worth something. Even a piece of shit helps a garden grow.

Celery Stalk - The Killing of Carrot Top. copyright 2011 Pail O'dung Press