tarheel92

Home sweet home :)

what did i miss?

The local progressives put forth one logical/rational argument.

Just kidding!

Glad you're back although your nemesis has been perma-banned. We're going to have to start a thread on who's hotter. Tarheel or king of the county..... :ninja:

what did i miss?

You missed nothing. ES still runs from threads when confronted. I still like boobs. Cannonpointer is still full of it but it's funny. Dano is still a troll. You get the idea.

Thank the lord we can only assume Thor had to take alot of time to recover from his injuries. No stalking here just concern and yes last night spent on fob that is closing down; no dfac mres for meals. Not bear Baghdad but near Kabul. Back on main base these 0330 shown times are gettin old.

The local progressives put forth one logical/rational argument.

Just kidding!

Glad you're back although your nemesis has been perma-banned. We're going to have to start a thread on who's hotter. Tarheel or king of the county..... :ninja:

lmao....

You missed nothing. ES still runs from threads when confronted. I still like boobs. Cannonpointer is still full of it but it's funny. Dano is still a troll. You get the idea.

good to see nothing's changed

lol...i miss chickie...but that is funny...

she didnt even say good bye to him....poor fella..probably take a piece of shrapnel in the noggin tonight...and never get to talk to tarheel ever again...sad really

Yeah tarbaby left him high and dry! She led him on tooo much!

• Upvote 1

Yeah tarbaby left him high and dry! She led him on tooo much!

she didnt even respond to post 31...i bet he commits suicide...

she didnt even respond to post 31...i bet he commits suicide...

No Shyt, she doesnt realize that he Spews His love juice for her in the sand all over the middle east whacking to her lovely pics, and she doesnt even respond to his loving words to her!

UNLESS ? Thor is her Pet Name for King of the County? THATS IT! THATS THE TICKET!

• Upvote 1

No Shyt, she doesnt realize that he Spews His love juice for her in the sand all over the middle east whacking to her lovely pics, and she doesnt even respond to his loving words to her!

UNLESS ? Thor is her Pet Name for King of the County? THATS IT! THATS THE TICKET!

lol...thor is king of the county...no wonder king was so invested in getting tarheel to sleep with thor...fu ckin genious man

lol...thor is king of the county...no wonder king was so invested in getting tarheel to sleep with thor...fu ckin genious man

HAHAHA oh this made me laugh.

I am just wondering to build my own dream home or buy. I am a rental person and paying 47% of my monthly income.

Hope to get a good sweet home.

I am just wondering to build my own dream home or buy. I am a rental person and paying 47% of my monthly income.

Hope to get a good sweet home!

Gold Coast Property Managers